the Knightstrider #2 The PervStrider, scrounge on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, as expected. It's funny for the hour or so that they are uploaded for but there is literally no point in uploading the onlyfans videos. All of the brainwashed sheep will now no longer be able to see the Tenerife Uncovered videos and see the true colours of these wrong'uns.

Reactions: 2
Yep, as expected. It's funny for the hour or so that they are uploaded for but there is literally no point in uploading the onlyfans videos. All of the brainwashed sheep will now no longer be able to see the Tenerife Uncovered videos and see the true colours of these wrong'uns.
I think everyone knows by now Laura is a slag...

Tenerife Uncovered 4 lol will probably be up soon.
---
I think it's Lee behind the TU channel.

Last edited:
The thing is....Moobsy can't say aanything as it's all out there for people to see! It will follow them as long as they continue to post on social media! There is nothing wrong with having another income stream but if you look online at some of the things she says its nothing more than prostitution. In one vid she invites men to send pictures of let's say 'themselves and she will get back to them on what she thinks?????

I would love to know what she thinks of Man Child, Jumbo tatties???

In the closet wimpy Andrew was just a meal ticket for her to get away for from the slum council estate she was raised in ( no offence to council house residents )

I'm not sure on what grounds they got the videos removed, apparently there was no copyright issue, as they weren't saved from another YouTube channel. Onlyfans is probably the only one who could have a issue with it. These clips were in the public domain, not private videos. Not sure if TU3 can appeal.

Funny how he refused to answer this comment.......... He is endlessly trying to promote Tenerife and get free meals etc 🤣🤣 Maybe he could do a video on showing ppl the local police cells next cos of all the crime and beer monster lout tourists ??

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for Laura tbh. I know that might not be a popular view, but the hounding of her on YT and Fb could push her over the edge.

Absolutely no way it would push her over the edge she is tough as old boots very thick skinned she doesn't care ...

anyone that chooses to do that in the first place (with no money issues or emergency reason to need extra money) doesn't care what people think....

she wants a easy income that doesn't include cleaning toilets.
---
Andrew certainly wasn't giving two shits about the risk of her getting pushed over the edge when he was filming her while doing the sex acts.
---
Laura is fully in control and knows what she was/is doing...plus she's pushing 40 she's not young and vunerable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I might have it all wrong but to me she does seem quite vulnerable and not very bright. I think he manipulated her into it. That’s just my take I could be way off base.

I don’t think she’s tough as old boots tough, I think she’s just easily lead by him. I think he’s a bit of a Svengali.
---
And he seems to low key despise her

He certainly doesn't respect her because no real man would put his girlfriend on OF and do the filming ect.

I don't think he's in love with her either.

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for Laura tbh. I know that might not be a popular view, but the hounding of her on YT and Fb could push her over the edge.
The only thing they have in their favour is, this Uncovered YouTube channel has a very small reach. Probably not alot of his followers watch it and a few of those that do, were actually questioning was that really her. Changing her hair colour since then has helped.
---
No surprise, but it looks like TU part 4 is gone. I hope in the unlikely event, I ever had to make a complaint to Youtube, they remove it as quickly. Andy and the family must be constantly scanning YouTube, looking for the next one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The only thing they have in their favour is, this Uncovered YouTube channel has a very small reach. Probably not alot of his followers watch it and a few of those that do, were actually questioning was that really her. Changing her hair colour since then has helped.
---
No surprise, but it looks like TU part 4 is gone. I hope in the unlikely event, I ever had to make a complaint to Youtube, they remove it as quickly. Andy and the family must be constantly scanning YouTube, looking for the next one.
Yeah, Andy saggy tits Pandy is always checking out any other competition on YouTube and especially Tenerife uncovered.... The channel name should be changed to something unrelated so Andy Tiede Tits can't find it 😉

Pandy is showboating again as he has got a new rental to his fleet! He wins the award usually given to Darren John, for the worst music ever played over a video. We are treated to some slow mo shots of the new VW as tho it's some type of super car, he has chosen some hybrid Cross of heavy metal/ country style music to promote this one.
Eveining comes and Moobs is chauffer to his
Dad and Annamilf, giving it the large in the VW. Fat head thinks he is the Bees Knees in this one!

I seem to fluctuate on my opinion towards her… I often do feel sorry for her, she’s clearly thick, has very little going for her and as much as the lifestyle might make for a good Instagram, I think she’d live a much happier life just being back at home with her family and having a normal job. Andrew clearly uses her and has no really feeling towards her.

But then as soon as mentions how busy she’s been and hasn’t stopped all day I lose any sentiment. She claimed the other day she’d been non stop because she washed the bedding.

Reactions: 3
This is your life 🎫📖
In middle of watching this, very sycophantic. Talking about having to work harder at school because his parents were paying for private school…
Looking at the pic of him from his golf hole in one I think he’d have struggled at normal school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.