the Knightstrider #2 The PervStrider, scrounge on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clifford is overweight and a dog and she exploits her son allowing him on the vlogs ...the other sisters a bit better looking but nothing you would look twice at

Reactions: 4
Yeah, that little Jude has got no chance with this lot around him, he will turn out a right tw#t!

Reactions: 5
When older the poor boy could end up seeing uncle snowflakes girlfriend Annamillfs ( she doesn't deserve the title "Aunty" as they aren't married and never will be) x-rated pictures and films all over Google

Wonder if he will tell the other kids at school that his uncle is the world famous Knightstrider? Hopefully that will lead them to googling him and finding this forum :sneaky:

Reactions: 4
Andrew is very feminine. He has a female to male transexual look about him. May explain why him and annamilff have never had kids given the medication and medical procedures he's possibly had throughout his transition.

Reactions: 6
I've just noticed Man Boobs Instagram has disappeared, not sure if Im blocked for giving him grief lol
Can anyone else see it?

Reactions: 1
I've just fallen off my chair looking at Man tits Insta page where he is advertising his new shirts on the Knightstrider shop???

Is he kidding??? They look like 5 year old has designed them:rolleyes::D

View attachment 1717988

No words on the design...wtf???
Are they cocks in bandages????

Here's two crackers from the knightstrider fan club 😂

What in the actual....... F???? 🤣

Andrew is very feminine. He has a female to male transexual look about him. May explain why him and annamilff have never had kids given the medication and medical procedures he's possibly had throughout his transition.
Plus the t1ts

Last edited:
Did I read somewhere that Daniel the Craicmaster is advertising he now does car rentals as well? That will go down well over at Sanitary car hire.

Reactions: 3
Did I read somewhere that Daniel the Craicmaster is advertising he now does car rentals as well? That will go down well over at Sanitary car hire.
Not sure but I like the Craicmaster, he seems like one of the only genuine guys. I hope he is and that will piss Moobsy off no end.

The Garvey coke prank was so staged. Garvey's acting was awful and he knew exactly what was going to happen. That's the third Garvey vid he's done in the last week (two were shorts) which were supposed to have us all crying with laughter but they have failed miserably. It really is desperate stuff....

Not sure but I like the Craicmaster, he seems like one of the only genuine guys. I hope he is and that will piss Moobsy off no end.
I was disturbed to see he‘s hanging around with the Scotsman..it just doesn’t look right

Reactions: 2
I see Roland Rick is moving the owners are selling he looks well pissed off I always got the impression he owned it I think he liked people to think that..why's a man of his age still renting he clearly must have bad credit and he's lazy tbh I think half the time they live of her shouting fee

Reactions: 2
I see Roland Rick is moving the owners are selling he looks well pissed off I always got the impression he owned it I think he liked people to think that..why's a man of his age still renting he clearly must have bad credit and he's lazy tbh I think half the time they live of her shouting fee
Was it those two who were moaning a couple of years ago about not being able to get residency because she was working cash in hand, so couldn’t prove she had paid any local taxes (because she hadn‘t)?

They haven't got a pot to piss in yet he makes out he made a lot of money selling cars ..he's a bullshiter if he had money I'm sorry but would he be with Shelley? he's sponging from her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.