The Kearns #5 Brad in a broom closet, Sarah spent the pool deposit, Lulu watch you back, Bob got the sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gah. Hit save before I finished 🤦🏻‍♀️

Welcome to thread #5 for the Kearns family / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum!

Winning thread title from @tonedeaftitties 👏🏻. I see you. Be brave and book a private pilates class to celebrate.

Butchered length to fit. Original masterpiece:
Brad’s “working” from a broom closet, Sarah’s spending the pool deposit, Lulu better watch her back, Bobley #2 got the sack.

Link to the wiki is here:

Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Welcome to thread #5 for the Kearns family / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum!

Winning thread title from @tonedeaftitties 👏🏻. I see you. Be brave and book a private pilates class to celebrate.

Brad’s “working” from a broom closet, Sarah’s spending the pool deposit, Lulu better watch her back, Bobley #2 got the sack.

Thank you for creating the new thread and to @tonedeaftitties for the hilarious title.

Sezzy finally took our advice and sent Lulu off to the groomer guys! If this thread achieves nothing but hold Sez and Brad accountable for taking care of their pets, then I will be happy. We are watching 🔎

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey Brad, I’m impressed that you’ve heard of the Royal Commission. Looks like you learnt a lot at that conference last week! I am wondering if you had a chance to read it? Or if you were too busy with all that business at the business factory. Either way, it seems pretty disingenuous to write off a multi year change program, with literally hundreds of recommendations, for not immediately fixing all of the many problems with the sector (which extend so so far beyond pay).

I mean, you know that the workforce strategy isn’t even due out until later this year, right? And that as part of that, career pathways and award wages will be reviewed because everyone knows the wages suck.

It actually kind of seems like your survey was just a ploy to launch a business that you’d already decided was a good idea. I’m sure that employing a few casuals will definitely fix everything wrong with the sector though. Bravo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol the $179 shirt dress isn’t my go-to for the changing weather. I prefer a tracksuit 🥴😂 or like some actual pants.
Is this the trash 'My life of love' was also flogging!? 'Statement piece' 'that detail'

Shutttttup.

Hey Brad, I’m impressed that you’ve heard of the Royal Commission. Looks like you learnt a lot at that conference last week! I am wondering if you had a chance to read it? Or if you were too busy with all that business at the business factory. Either way, it seems pretty disingenuous to write off a multi year change program, with literally hundreds of recommendations, for not immediately fixing all of the many problems with the sector (which extend so so far beyond pay).

I mean, you know that the workforce strategy isn’t even due out until later this year, right? And that as part of that, career pathways and award wages will be reviewed because everyone knows the wages suck.

It actually kind of seems like your survey was just a ploy to launch a business that you’d already decided was a good idea. I’m sure that employing a few casuals will definitely fix everything wrong with the sector though. Bravo.
Like legit shutup you little weed. You worked in 'the industry' for 10 minutes. You didn't even get long service leave you germ.

Get some time up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol the $179 shirt dress isn’t my go-to for the changing weather. I prefer a tracksuit 🥴😂 or like some actual pants.
I feel like she deliberately promoted this label because it gives the "appearance" of being a sustainable brand. I couldn't help but check them out and I am always dubious when brands use words like "designed in Australia and made from natural fibre blends". All bleeping clothes are made from natural fibres (e.g. cotton) or fibre blends (e.g. polyester). So what they are really saying is that they designed the clothes from their home office in Australia, sent the design off-shore to be manufactured (because sure as tit if the clothes were manufactured here, they would be plugging that) from fibres that every other label uses. BUT they charge for $180 for the privilege of buying something that you could probably get from H&M for less.

Whatever makes you feel warm and fuzzy SEZZZZZZZZZZ.

Edited to note: I swear I am not a Sustainable Sally but it really annoys me when she bangs on about climate change when her family are bigger consumers than most. I love to point out her hypocrisy whenever I get the chance.

He is definitely playing into the ignorance of his followers. None of them would possess the knowledge you have or even think to second-guess any of his claims. We all know that the only reason he has taken such an interest in the aged care industry is to promote his own self-serving interests. Brad and Sez never do anything out of the goodness of their hearts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Love everything about this. I just read the wiki, hilarious and 100% accurate. This is by far my favorite thread on Tattle. I’m almost a teeny bit grateful the Kearns are there to provide such interesting snark content.

He is definitely playing into the ignorance of his followers. None of them would possess the knowledge you have or even think to second-guess any of his claims. We all know that the only reason he has taken such an interest in the aged care industry is to promote his own self-serving interests. Brad and Sez never do anything out of the goodness of their hearts.
I’m really sad about the total lack of critical thinking skills most adults seem to have 😅

Sarah, who has an opinion about everyone and everything, is not interested in ever hearing anyone else’s opinions 🙃.

Nice that Ted was seemingly in the car on the iPad (can hear it in the background) and then gets brought home so that he can watch TV. Do they ever turn screens off in that house?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m really sad about the total lack of critical thinking skills most adults seem to have 😅

Sarah, who has an opinion about everyone and everything, is not interested in ever hearing anyone else’s opinions 🙃.

Nice that Ted was seemingly in the car on the iPad (can hear it in the background) and then gets brought home so that he can watch TV. Do they ever turn screens off in that house?
In other words if you have nothing postive and glowing to say to me don't comment.

Reactions: 9
I’m very much enjoying Brad’s self congratulating over meeting with the shadow minister. An election will be called in like a fortnight, MP’s will literally meet with ANYONE right now

• Haha
Put a green face mask on me and call me shrek, I can’t believe that you love me, you really love me!
Thanks for supporting my family!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow... this pair up to thread #5

Another day of lame content from Sarah… once again sharing her relatability with her over priced dress. Was that dress sponsored or did she actually pay money for it?

Put a green face mask on me and call me shrek, I can’t believe that you love me, you really love me!
Thanks for supporting my family!
Now, now. We don’t want be called bullies again. 😜

Reactions: 3
Another day of lame content from Sarah… once again sharing her relatability with her over priced dress. Was that dress sponsored or did she actually pay money for it?
It didn’t say, but she did say later that she’d filmed a clothing haul and then got changed back into her house clothes, so I would say it’s a pretty safe bet. But then usually only cheap, fast fashion brands work with her, so…

Reactions: 2
It didn’t say, but she did say later that she’d filmed a clothing haul and then got changed back into her house clothes, so I would say it’s a pretty safe bet. But then usually only cheap, fast fashion brands work with her, so…
She does these dog tit hauls where she looks beyond uncomfortable then we never see those clothes again!? She wears the most basic witch 'designer' (AJE, C&M are not designer darl) clothes that every bogan wears.

#weseeyou #climatechange

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m very much enjoying Brad’s self congratulating over meeting with the shadow minister. An election will be called in like a fortnight, MP’s will literally meet with ANYONE right now
So funny I’m not sure if I shared about my Uber driver getting a call from the SA Liberal Leader the day before the election. He answered his phone on speaker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Gavin and Stacey? When I saw Sarah’s story today, explaining why she changed out of the dress all I could hear was Pam’s voice in my head.
46752D08-DDA5-4422-91E8-45AF291A983C.jpeg

She only wants replies when her engagement stats need boosting. “Guys - a friend of mine has asked for recommendations for *insert any question that can be googled easily*.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen Gavin and Stacey? When I saw Sarah’s story today, explaining why she changed out of the dress all I could hear was Pam’s voice in my head.
View attachment 1161892

She only wants replies when her engagement stats need boosting. “Guys - a friend of mine has asked for recommendations for *insert any question that can be googled easily*.”
Happy to post when they get any DMs sucking their egos but never the ones 'asking them questions'

#weseeyou #contentcreator

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.