The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Rabbit has had an increase in followers...he will think that's a good thing, not realising it will mostly be people wanting to have a laugh at what on earth Sez could have to say that's of any interest. Especially for 1.5h.

For someone who was a radio personality, he has a very small following...his podcasts must be AWESOME.

Reactions: 6
Pick a bleeping lane. Don't go preaching positive body image and in the same breath photoshop your entire body to try and fool people you look perfect. She's so fake it infuriates me.

Screenshot_20240503-094228_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She still thinks she looks skinny. She’s doing that annoying fake bopo thing of “oh look at my cute little roll teehee”. Maybe ditch all the before and after photos if we’re not talking about negatively about our bodies? We know you didn’t feel good, given you said you were in pain all year from your elbow 👍🏻

Reactions: 20
Oops need a new thread for today’s absolute drivel. Just wanted to start by saying holy shittttt my 70 year old mum has less sun damage. If only Sez had a sun shirt or something because my god this is bad.
CF5C5432-09F0-4A2F-9472-58733650F15E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.