Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

feckles

Add me to the not cool mum pile too. Mine are 18 and 21 now; I've obviously damaged them beyond belief. She's almost choreographed it the dickhead!!

Reactions: 9

phonies

Chatty Member
So this week we’ve had the ‘don’t be scared, join the gym’ and ‘book those medical tests!’ Speeches from sez.
Maybe next month it’ll be ‘drive your own car today and fill it up with fuel yourself!’
I can’t wait until she gives up filters, photoshop and her too-small-tights and we get “wear your face”, “wear your legs” and “size up, it’s just a number!” Oh, and all the throwbacks of the ultra-smooth dolphin faux hot girl with an “I’m so proud of how far this girl has come! She’s so happy to be in her natural skin and clothes that fit her. 🫶”

• Haha

canijustsay

VIP Member
She went upstairs from the bedroom to the kitchen, and in and out of the house twice for school drop off…. Guessing she didn’t visit Brad in the toilet block to deliver his lunch….

She won’t let anyone else hurt him but she will damage him with her narcissistic behaviour 🙄
I’m so glad I can see a video of her stroking her sleeping child like a dog.

Attachments

Eliza-Ann

Chatty Member
It’s week five trolls. Are we ever getting 💫 project slow💫??
She is wanting for your help lol

Now seriously we know how much work Sez puts in her content, she would be working on it along with 3 trips a day to the gym. Negotiating a sponsorship with a hair loss product etc LOL nope I don't believe my crap either LOL.

• Haha

vanilla latte please

Chatty Member
What I don’t understand is, can’t you put the roof back on while driving or pull over to do so?? Surely it can’t be that hard and impractical ?

buckbeak

I definitely understand the appeal of making lunches the night before, but I can’t understand why it’s such a ‘game changer’ she continually needs to go on about, seeing as she wouldn’t have that much to do in the mornings anyway? Especially with all 3 at school now? She can just come straight home after school drop off and tidy up/do other jobs?
I’m a SAHM with 1 at home still and 2 at school, I make lunches first thing in the morning while my kids are eating breakfast and getting dressed. Chop up fruit & veggies with extra for kids to munch on while they’re getting ready, make a couple of rolls and throw in an extra snack or two. If you need to get ready for work, tidy before you rush out the door for the day etc. I get it, but seriously does she have that much else to do?
It’s because she is sooooooo busy. I work full time and make lunches in the morning before I go to work because my kids don’t like lunches made the night before. I also get my kids to help.

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I guess they bought tickets to We The Kings when they couldn’t get any for Taylor.
We know Sarah only follows these bands that she is #1 fan of when they have a show coming up.

Reactions: 8

Baby Snark

I went to find his gem of a post about how terrible his life has been but couldn’t find it?? The lovely one where nobody had a worse life than him, even the baby that was murdered…

I did however find this one where he names the man. Who never comes up in any news articles or court records…..
No, he's actually telling the truth here, he's just mispelled the name. I couldn't read the article, the headline and first line were enough 😔

• Sad

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Won’t matter what colour her nails are because the beige tones mute any colour and life in the photos. Dull as her personality.
---
Ok, back to teef. I know it’s blurry, but does this look like Invisalign?
His little rat mouth gives me the full ick 🤮 he really is the most awful cross of Sarah and Brad.