The Kearns #33 Brad is a skaterboi, Sez likes to play with her toy, Brads isn’t big enough for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re all forgetting that Sarah is 47 years old, she’s had plenty of time to put in a decade with the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She slipped that wheat allergy in yesterday too. She only mentioned it as a possibility a couple of weeks ago, and now she says she has a wheat allergy? I don’t know what wait lists are like in her area, but I really doubt she’d have been in to an immunologist and allergy tested that quickly 🙄

Reactions: 14
She slipped that wheat allergy in yesterday too. She only mentioned it as a possibility a couple of weeks ago, and now she says she has a wheat allergy? I don’t know what wait lists are like in her area, but I really doubt she’d have been in to an immunologist and allergy tested that quickly 🙄
And someone who documents everything…. She’d have come live from the waiting room if she did.

Reactions: 8
She’s now following this…

next identity for the boyzzzzz

adhd

self diagnosed. No time to wait months for appointments
This will be teddys new personality, now he can no longer be a BUBBAH at 4.5yrs old.

Reactions: 7
She’s now following this…

next identity for the boyzzzzz

adhd

self diagnosed. No time to wait months for appointments
Yes!! she even mentioned in one of the answers to her question box the other day that one boy of hers was more of a handful than the other two.She is definitely going down this route now .

Reactions: 10
All I got from this!? That swamp rat is yet again late to the party with her #content.

And her absolute dribble about the DV victim!? Yes, really sad. But how the duck did she make it about herself!? Does the woman think you and your husbands jokes about DV are funny!? Maybe the next $2500 you chage small businesses #supportsmall you could donate to her!? OR better yet just forfeit a day of spending.
---
'Legal counsels' reaching out!? These 2 are absolute pigs. Full of absolute lies.

But like Sez says 'support small!'

Surely they don't actually wonder why not only friends walk away but family also!?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she got paid for every “um” she says in her stories or an ad she would be able to pay the swamp off in a jiffy. I actually can not stand listening to her talk for this reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Arghhh does anyone know why compressed videos aren’t loading sound?
i found a little gold nugget from 2019 but when i try to share it it keeps removing the sound 😭
---
Fixed it!

Okay this was during all the jewellery business take down.

Such wonderful and kind human beings. 😂
Pre tattle days i believe!! late 2019

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Arghhh does anyone know why compressed videos aren’t loading sound?
i found a little gold nugget from 2019 but when i try to share it it keeps removing the sound 😭
---
Fixed it!

Okay this was during all the jewellery business take down.

Such wonderful and kind human beings. 😂
Pre tattle days i believe!! late 2019
He looks rough here too, but omg he’s aging SO QUICKLY.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.