The Kearns #30 Big boy Brad at his big boy job, Sez on the gram still being a flog. Both knobs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kearns #30 Big boy Brad at his big boy job, Sez on the gram still being a flog. Both knobs!

Congrats to me for the thread suggestion 🥴🤭🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Congrats to me for the thread suggestion 🥴🤭🎉
Congratulations!!

I got you tickets to The Spice Girls Reunion, it’s being held in Dora Creek, side show attractions include rides on the John Deere zero turn (got to fight Finnybop for a turn) a turn at the pear sex toy.
Strict dress code applies - concert merch hat & oversized tee & a pair of split to the vag jeans.
RSVP to 0410SEZISACUNT

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Interesting, I never knew Tattle was closed to outsiders now! Anyone know why?

Reactions: 5
Interesting, I never knew Tattle was closed to outsiders now! Anyone know why?
I’m not sure if there was just a cap on the number of members or other reasons, but some people who join when a code can join but get waitlisted to be able to comment as well.

I would love it open for a bit more insider info on some of these influencer arseholes.

Reactions: 12
I would love it open for a bit more insider info on some of these influencer arseholes.
Agreed! Tattle is only just now be coming really well known (in that it’s commonly & openly referenced on SM) - I would’ve thought they’d like to encourage more users.

Reactions: 15
2FB655CB-23DD-473B-B278-EFDC49AADECB.png
The stuff of nightmares. Imagine seeing a grown man taking such a wide mouthed selfie in his car on your Sunday morning 😂
That aside, I thought he was at fitness first less than two months ago 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2004574The stuff of nightmares. Imagine seeing a grown man taking such a wide mouthed selfie in his car on your Sunday morning 😂
So glad Fitness first wasted thousands of dollars on these fuckheads.

It’s really pretty low on the Kearns behalf to be paid to promote a brand, but these grubs don’t even have the decency to wait a little while to post this new gym that they have actually been going to.

I emailed and messaged Fitness First when I seen Brads stories a few weeks back, but I got zero reply.

Reactions: 27
Brandley looks like a human fly trap in his latest photo. Seriously keep your mouth shut, it aint pretty you flog. His bottom teeth look like how you stand domino blocks when you want them to push each one over. Go see a dentist Cletus.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has he taken 2 pics from different angles then stuck them together? Much creative.
that’s exactly what he’s done 🫠 I think the top photo is supposed to be the outside of the gym - but it’s just a tit photo coz he wants to show off the inside of his fancy lego truck listening to whatever is on the radio this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2004574The stuff of nightmares. Imagine seeing a grown man taking such a wide mouthed selfie in his car on your Sunday morning 😂
Came here to say the exact same thing!

I also refuse to believe this ancient looking snaggle toothed duck is younger than me. He absolutely looks well in to his 40s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If he walked into the gym and wanted a chat I’d be buying headphones.

He’s probably sleazing onto the girls doing squats and the tights that tuck into your bum crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if the morning crew at the gym aren’t laughing at him behind his back.

Hi Brad, how’s the big boy job going?:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just came here to say the same. He just admitted that he was going to another gym while promoting Fitness First. Wonder if daily mail would be interested in this?
---
Does anyone have screen recording of his fitness first stories?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.