The Kearns #28 Sez is promiscuous with her jean-popping knees, Brad #thriftydad is Maggie Dent’s main….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @tonedeaftitties for our new thread
The Kearns # 28Sez is promiscuous with her jean-popping knees, Brad #thriftydad is Maggie Dent’s main squeeze!!
We will get onto a gift bag and a pair of lovely well worn jeans
---

Recap!!
Schools goes back tomorrow, lucky for sez as she has struggled to fill her cup! Brad really needs to treat her like a princess, she ain’t no slave, amirite?!
No news about mum, which isn’t fair, sez, tattlers give you 90% of your content and 20% of your views. Appears siz and sez swap services, kids for cleaning!
Brad pops up with three misogynistic posts in a row, one featuring the only multi shower/toilet cubical office in the history of life.
We got parenting tips and bird life advice, just wear the bathers, accept yourself, but join a gym and work out, take nutraorganics…hang on….
Sez still struggles with basic grammar and getting her head around the accc rules and regulations. Mumlife though!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Brad pops up with three misogynistic posts in a row, one featuring the only multi shower/toilet cubical office in the history of life.
This was the wrong time for me to take a sip of tea. My husband now thinks there’s something seriously wrong with me 🫣

Thank you for the new thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell. He’s such a hate filled little boy. See a psychologist and read a Clem book. Do better. Oh wait, I’m not using racist appropriated language so he won’t understand, amirite?

Just a moment, I need to vomit, that word salad was really slimy and festering with salmonella 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
“The Work Stench”

duck he is a pig. If my husband spewed that filth out of his mouth I would be disgusted and embarrassed.
He is an illiterate twit. Can you imagine him sending “team” emails. Spelling errors, grammatical errors….

He’s working up to something for sure.

I read the comments. There are people I used to know from school commenting and they’re the biggest bogans…. Say no more!

Reactions: 23
“The Work Stench”

duck he is a pig. If my husband spewed that filth out of his mouth I would be disgusted and embarrassed.
He is an illiterate twit. Can you imagine him sending “team” emails. Spelling errors, grammatical errors….

I read the comments. There are people I used to know from school commenting and they’re the biggest bogans…. Say no more!
Yes….. there is something afoot!

Reactions: 5
“The Work Stench”

His emails would definitely have this vibe about them. Also he would see himself as “I’m not a regular manager…. I’m a cool manager.”

**Insert any cringe meme**

B00FC571-B9DF-473A-B037-8E6A4518BACD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can so many people think he is the best thing ever??? Tagging their partners....I just don’t understand. The 'salad buffet' of words that have appeared this week are patronising to say the very least.....why don't the stadium see this?🤯

Reactions: 11
He probably posed in the shower office knowing he would get comments asking wtf room he is in. It’s all about the numbers and stats, it doesn’t matter if the comments have nothing to do with the garbage he is spewing.

Reactions: 9
Hahah this flog has an impersonator page commenting on his posts… he probably won’t even report it as the extra comments drive up his engagement levels. bleeping loser
This made me LOL!!!
Perfect GIF too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thanks to @tonedeaftitties for our new thread
The Kearns # 28Sez is promiscuous with her jean-popping knees, Brad #thriftydad is Maggie Dent’s main squeeze!!
We will get onto a gift bag and a pair of lovely well worn jeans
---
Thank you! I’ll wear them to my home office where I can ejaculate into three shower cubicles because my wife is frigid and then have my sister in law clean it up in exchange for baby sitting.

Maybe that was a bit far, even for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.