The Kearns #27 Sez is boring, Brandley’s dumb. We want deets on the fight with mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay for new threads, and a big congrats to @Reggie21 for this cracker Sez is boring, Brandley’s dumb.
We want deets on the fight with mum. Convincing victory with over 60 likes!! Take your stadium of fans down to buy a new tractor you legend!!

Recap from thread 26. Christmas time has come and gone, and the swamp is delivering all the fun we had hoped for in the kearns dream home. Fences were taken down so the kearns lake was more accessible. The net worth of presents received by the children exceeded the National spending of the country of Bolivia, but hey these are the most deserving children ever. Cars, bikes, gadgets, they want it they got it. Poor Nan though, she didn’t win Teddys love, sez and brad fixed it though. Sez has her sister start a new business to clean her shithole as it appears mummy dearest has a two toilet maximum when cleaning, and stupid sez bought a house with more toilets than the local RSL.
Single sis is out there working hard for the money, Sez is grifting and lying about thrifting.
Brad is living his best life with his crazy kids, who are out side from dusk til dawn, but still watch at least 2 movies a day.
Poor Loki has new digs, but, is he still alive?! Hmm time will tell. Finally, basketball is the new in thing, can Braddles get a court for nothing?? Time will tell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yay for new threads, and a big congrats to @Reggie21 for this cracker Sez is boring, Brandley’s dumb.
We want deets on the fight with mum. Convincing victory with over 60 likes!! Take your stadium of fans down to buy a new tractor you legend!!

Recap from thread 26. Christmas time has come and gone, and the swamp is delivering all the fun we had hoped for in the kearns dream home. Fences were taken down so the kearns lake was more accessible. The net worth of presents received by the children exceeded the National spending of the country of Bolivia, but hey these are the most deserving children ever. Cars, bikes, gadgets, they want it they got it. Poor Nan though, she didn’t win Teddys love, sez and brad fixed it though. Sez has her sister start a new business to clean her shithole as it appears mummy dearest has a two toilet maximum when cleaning, and stupid sez bought a house with more toilets than the local RSL.
Single sis is out there working hard for the money, Sez is grifting and lying about thrifting.
Brad is living his best life with his crazy kids, who are out side from dusk til dawn, but still watch at least 2 movies a day.
Poor Loki has new digs, but, is he still alive?! Hmm time will tell. Finally, basketball is the new in thing, can Braddles get a court for nothing?? Time will tell.
Love it!! Thanks Reggie & Bobley!

Hopefully with a new thread will come new goss on the Nan & Sez bust up.

Reactions: 9
Chontel Duncan’s son drowned in the pool recently (it’s on Sam’s page) they found him and had to do CPR. He’s fine now. So it can happen to anyone… Sarah isn’t immune cos she has respectable kind hearted boys!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She made it pretty clear that the boys have access to the lake even when she’s not “supervising” anyway?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Seriously she’s fucked! Letting her 4 year old swim by himself in lake (swamp). There’s so many sharks in that lake and they love it because of the warm water from the power station.

Reactions: 16
Yes because her kids are the most respectful and well behaved kids in the land… never would they break the rules or just make a mistake and forget
Pity the hungry sharks didn’t get the memo. Sarah is a slack, lazy arse mother. She will be getting to Jess Wilson lying in bed all day netflixing level

Reactions: 7
191CEB01-4056-420D-91F7-1C4450953715.png

I wondered if we were being dramatic about the sharks but no, not dramatic at all. Many articles and images from across the years, including a mauling. Note there are many kinds of sharks, including a great white 🫡

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not WKing but the Mamamia slide has ‘paid partnership’ at the top - is that enough?

Reactions: 6
Chontel Duncan’s son drowned in the pool recently (it’s on Sam’s page) they found him and had to do CPR. He’s fine now. So it can happen to anyone… Sarah isn’t immune cos she has respectable kind hearted boys!
It really pisses me off that she thinks the only people who get into bad situations are not knowledgeable or experienced. They're called ACCIDENTS for a reason!

It also pissed me off when she was answering the questions the other day and said lots of people were asking about sharks in the lake. She said something like "lakes feed to the ocean, so yeah, there's sharks" with her smug look on her face, like the people asking were dumb. I didn't listen with sound, so she may have said "these lakes" or something but it annoyed me, because she's wrong. 😆

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1886492
I wondered if we were being dramatic about the sharks but no, not dramatic at all. Many articles and images from across the years, including a mauling. Note there are many kinds of sharks, including a great white 🫡
Holy tit, a 3m bull shark in 1m of water.

FFS Beaky, either be in arms reach of Teddy in the water (ie: get the tree trunks wet!) or don't let him in.

My dad tried to save a drowning boy back in the day but was not successful :( You honestly bleeping think someone who's also saved someone would be more goddamn sensible.

Sorry this has me rage filled.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I can assume she's getting a stadium full of messages saying the same thing, defensive post incoming about how she's always nearby and definitely not all the way back at the house, and the sharks in the area are super respectful of her special boys so they would never harm them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.