The Kearns #26 Watch our reel, catch an eel, look we have a cockatiel! See our swamp, seeeeee our swamp!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello there you creeps and welcome to thread 26 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Congrats to @Severus Snark for our winning thread title, obviously shortened to fit. Copied in full below for your entertainment. I’ve been singing it all day! You’ve won a lightly used metal fence and a three eyed eel from the electrical plant run off, but be warned you have to catch the slippery sucker first.

Sing to the tune of The Simpsons “See My Vest”
See our swamp, see our swamp. It’s all that you could want!
See our AC units in a tower, they use up all the power.
Watch our reel, catch an eel, look we have a cockatiel!
See our swamp, see our swamp, seeeee our swamp!

We tore through that last thread! The bragging is non stop and followers are once again jumping ship. We celebrated our first swampy Christmas. The kids were gifted the entirety of the Kmart toy aisles. Bubbah Toddlah still wasn’t happy with his $400 Christmas gift from nan (plus the $200 remote control truck), so Sarah immediately rushed out to buy him a $400 cart like his brothers. Sharing? Not here!

Bubbah Teddy also had the follow up for his broken elbow. In a shock to absolutely no one, it’s getting worse rather than better. Sarah naturally doubled down on letting him do stupid things and we saw him crashing his electric vehicle and learn to ride a bike (he was soooo good at it, but the footage all cuts as soon as Sarah lets go for some reason 🤔). Surgery content coming soon, that should be great for engagement 🤞🏻.

Loki is back and Brad has built him the crappiest looking cage you’ll ever see, far far away from the house. The endless cash splashes doesn’t extend to bird welfare it seems. Doesn’t appear to be snake or fox or anything proof. Good luck out there Loki, fly away next time you get the chance!!

A bit of drama when eagle eyed Tattlers noticed that Sarah’s mum had been suspiciously absent since Christmas and realised that she is no longer following Sarah, Brad or the swamp. Brad is no longer following her either 👀.

We are all eagerly waiting for the swamp tour reel that Brad promised to drop yesterday. No rush Brad, but sometime before your house sinks into the lake would be good ⏰

Please remember this is a spectator sport, so jump in with comments to cover anything I’ve missed. As always, thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Loving it. Can’t wait for our reel we have been promised
Don’t hold your breath. These idiots can’t finish any job. I love how they are calling their home ThE LakEHousE as if they have another bleeping house that is their BeaCHhoUse or their SkI HouSE or whatever. Losers. Get in the bin. Go swim in the swamp

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So... Who thinks he has quit work again? Anyone dare to ask when his holiday finishes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brilliant thread title and recap!

I’d also like to take the time to acknowledge the lurkers who can’t create their own Tattle account (hopefully Tattle opens back up for newbies soon), we see you and we walk with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This post. Choosing the photo of him with his cart that he’s way too young for and absolutely shouldn’t be using while he has a broken arm. Teddy doesn’t need prayers. He needs parents that actually give a tit about his well being. Honestly can’t get over how stupid she is.
98125479-015A-4E0E-AB33-8BBE7B296AC4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
This post. Choosing the photo of him with his cart that he’s way too young for and absolutely shouldn’t be using while he has a broken arm. Teddy doesn’t need prayers. He needs parents that actually give a tit about his well being. Honestly can’t get over how stupid she is.
View attachment 1852038
Why would he complain, you haven’t stopped him doing anything

• Heart
Reactions: 47
As expected she’s making the kids arm about content 🙄 she is sick in the head at this point! Of course posting first thing so people will check her page all day, so so so predictable it’s not even funny!

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1852038
But also, asking for prayers when they’re not even remotely religious? It’s such a weird request IMO.

Sez is going to be so disappointed if he doesn’t need the surgery!

Reactions: 23
Fantastic recap @screenfreelookatme!
Am eagerly awaiting my fence delivery (I don’t have a Lego truck to pick it up in)!

Don’t forget that they got yet another pet! Sensitive, caring Knoxxy had to have a friend purchased for him, as the squishmallows don’t talk back.

For those that haven’t been here since the beginning - this takes the pet tally up too: 6 dogs (who have disappeared), 1 rabbit (never seen again after an IG post) & 1 cat, plus Lulu & Loki. Their irresponsible pet ownership is enough to make me hate them. The absolute cuntery that they display on a daily basis is icing on top.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The irony of this response. You literally haven’t done a single thing to address the violence against women epidemic in this country.

The audacity to write this absolute word vomit and act like you’re changing the world.

Holy tit, I’m am so sick of their bullshit. When will the follows stop blowing smoke up their arses and see through them!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
As expected she’s making the kids arm about content 🙄 she is sick in the head at this point! Of course posting first thing so people will check her page all day, so so so predictable it’s not even funny!
She’s the actual worst. This is disgusting. If that kid needs surgery it’s 100% on her and Brads pathetic excuse for parenting. They should be ashamed of themselves. They won’t be, as their egos/personality disorders won’t allow it, but they should be.

Reactions: 21
The irony of this response. You literally haven’t done a single thing to address the violence against women epidemic in this country.

The audacity to write this absolute word vomit and act like you’re changing the world.

Holy tit, I’m am so sick of their bullshit. When will the follows stop blowing smoke up their arses and see through them!!
Well, he would suit both sides then…people that actually buy this tripe must be fucked in the head

Reactions: 10
So if Teddy needs surgery are they actually going to tell him no and make him rest his arm this time? Even if he doesn’t have surgery, they’ve probably set him up for a lifetime of pain. Well done guys, I hope the likes were worth it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Imagine the swamp smells that would come from the cast!! Yuck!
They wouldn’t know the difference now because their whole house stinks like that 😂

How long until this one gets deleted?
3FFEADC1-06E9-4DC1-84D3-12935E452273.jpeg

Sarah doesn’t give a tit. If she was willing to put in the work and tell him no, she should have done it from the day he got his cast on. Not now that they’ve permanently fucked his arm up 🥴
3B812F00-F8B2-4BD1-AA30-ADA4FC95A9E4.jpeg

• Haha
Oh I’m behind about 20 pages of the last thread just read above that Sarah’s mum isn’t following them anymore. Wonder what went down 🧐

Maybe they wanted her to be their live in maid to clean all those toilets.

• Haha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh I’m behind about 20 pages of the last thread just read above that Sarah’s mum isn’t following them anymore. Wonder what went down 🧐

Maybe they wanted her to be their live in maid to clean all those toilets.
I’m dying to know!!! I wonder if the mum’s post about being able to do extra days next year was a clue 👀. Can she do extra days because she’s fallen out with Sarah and no longer needs to take a day off to watch Ted? Or did she tell Sarah she needs to work extra days and won’t be the free childcare anymore?

Was nan pissed that the boys were such spoilt brats at Christmas? Got Ted an expensive gift and he didn’t give a tit, Sez went out and spent more money?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.