The Kearns #25 A beautiful swamp to renew their "vowels", and a surplus of toilets to empty their bowels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello there you creeps and welcome to thread 25 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Thank you @Caseybecker for our winning thread title. I’ve got half a hacked off Balsalm Hill Christmas tree coming your way!

Well fam, we made it all the way to the swamp! I don’t want to say it’s far worse than any of us could have ever dreamed, so I’ll just let my silence do the talking 🤫. Sarah doesn’t even need to get out of bed to sit on the sidelines now, so that’s a win. So far fences have been inexplicably torn down, designer Christmas trees hacked in half. Sarah’s shown more creativity than all of last year’s ads put together trying to frame her photos of the lake without showing the swampy swamp truth that lies beneath. I’m excited to see what happens next, bring on Christmas!

Remember, this is a spectator sport, so please lots of comments and adoration. That’s how sport works, right?

As always, thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Also, her & bestie Cate Dodd no longer follow each other, as far as I can see. Another bestie bites the dust.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I reckon Beaky uses plenty of words at Brandley and also when her spectator Aunties and Uncles offer some well meaning advice, but those words aren't fit to print.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuinely curious, as an adult, how many friends have you actually fallen out with enough to actively unfollow them on social media? I get that people drift in and out of your life or you might clean out acquaintances, but a recent close friend? Sarah has been through so many!!!

Reactions: 26
Genuinely curious, as an adult, how many friends have you actually fallen out with enough to actively unfollow them on social media? I get that people drift in and out of your life or you might clean out acquaintances, but a recent close friend? Sarah has been through so many!!!
Everyone sees through the bullshit. And some people aren't threatened by her or Brad.

Reactions: 10
So don’t message Sez about lake safety - just spectate the tit show. Got it.
But wait, some really helpful people have messaged her about lights on palm trees. That’s fine.

Reactions: 18
So don’t message Sez about lake safety - just spectate the tit show. Got it.
But wait, some really helpful people have messaged her about lights on palm trees. That’s fine.
Not sure if you know, but our sez is a hero, saved a kid drowning once….

• Haha
  • Haha
Bloody hell… use spellcheck/grammar check please Sez!

I’d like to add the following words to her list.
- Budget
- Grifter
- Wannabe
- Podcast

Which choice will lead us to the word we chose?

Also… this is freaken hilarious!
Agreed! How good is it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.