The Kearns #24 Bogans on cruise, content a snooze. #swamplyfe soon on screen, 16 toilets Sez won’t clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #24 for the Kearns family / Dadmum / Mrs Dadmum / Brad Kearns / Sarah Kearns.

Congrats to @Severus Snark for the winning thread title. There’s a cash prize, but you gotta be following Sarah to win it, so I’ve forfeit on your behalf.

This is it! This is the thread. It should see us the through the move to the swamp and another extravagant Christmas.

Not much has happened. Sarah made it through the school year with a whole two stints in the canteen. Brad is still heaps busy hey, but managed to pop in with a sexist post about Sez spending all his money at the Black Friday sales. Women be shopping, amirite lads? Sarah took part in a giveaway where a bunch of her saddo “friends” contributed money in exchange for followers. She picked up around 4K new victims, and you’d think she produce some interesting content to keep them around, but no.

The cruise is on! So far we know there’s a lot of water around and uh…that’s about it. Thankfully Sean Szeps is also on the cruise, so we’ve been able to see some useful content. Sez managed to go shopping of course and buy the boys expensive new basketball shoes. Putting in my bingo card now that basketball is the next phase, as they try to grift a court for the swamp.

That’s about it! Pink button up top is the wiki, there’s also a small media gallery. Thank you for supporting this thread 🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t follow Sean Szeps, but just went and checked out his stories. If I didn’t know, I would have honestly thought they’re on different cruises! He and his family are doing so much more than the Kearnts, and showcasing the boat so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a day!

New thread! Brilliant recap! Here’s to watching the Kearns next phase: “Swamp Life; where ogres live.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t follow Sean Szeps, but just went and checked out his stories. If I didn’t know, I would have honestly thought they’re on different cruises! He and his family are doing so much more than the Kearnts, and showcasing the boat so much better.
I just went over and had a look too....you cannot even compare the two. Have a feeling this maybe the last colab for The Kearnts with RC. Absolutely woeful advertising from Sezzy. Royal Caribbean must be livid.

Reactions: 13
I think Sarah has posted everything that she’s “obligated” to. I think we’ll see a cruise Q&A at some point. However, I assume when you gift someone something so expensive, you’d be hoping for a lot more incidental content showing off the cruise.

Sean has really nailed it with a few carefully curated, well edited stories. It also looks like he’s having a good time with the staff. I’m sure Sarah sees them as beneath her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon she’s deliberately not showing much so when she no doubt posts a reel after the cruise she gets more engagement on it, she must know she gets tit engagement on sponsored posts by now, she probably thinks everyone is just waiting for her awesome cruise footage of her beautiful darling sons 🙄😏🫣

Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s deliberately not showing much so when she no doubt posts a reel after the cruise she gets more engagement on it, she must know she gets tit engagement on sponsored posts by now, she probably thinks everyone is just waiting for her awesome cruise footage of her beautiful darling sons 🙄😏🫣
Yup agree. She honestly thinks it’s just about the algorithm. But in my experience, with the accounts that consistently remain in my feed, it’s people or companies that continually provide engaging, entertaining content, on a variety of topics, that seem natural and effortless, that then keep me coming back. They’re just so egotistical that they won’t ever admit that they're actually the problem.
The few times she’s actually posted what she really thinks about things, it’s really backfired and highlighted just how uneducated they are. I remember in lockdown she went on a rant about vaccines and covidiot type things and swiftly deleted it when she realised her source was actually false. Critical thinking is definitely not synonymous with the Kearnts.

Reactions: 19
duck what a boring ad - the bubbah running, some water and the garden gnome trying to show up his boys on what appears to be an empty ship......doesn't look enticing at all 😴

Reactions: 11
When I think of a cruise I think of great food as a variety. From what I’ve seen she’s posted the plain rice and a hamburger? More of the ships activities and less of the selfies Sarah! Also find it a bit cheeky to sneak in an extra ad for the collagen while she’s on a free trip (advertisement)

Reactions: 20
She’s a real snooze fest lately, her true colours shining through really, goes to show it must have been Brad behind any half decent content she may have used for Ads and now he’s been busy with a real job her ads are just slapped together in the car type tit. She’s pathetic and I hope any genuine followers cotton on to her antics

Reactions: 13
And that is the difference between an influencer and a content creator. Sean is too energetic for me to follow regularly 😂 but I do see and appreciate the effort he puts into his content because he knows how to keep people engaged. Same with LDB.
Compared to:
Photo of kid
Photo of kid having a boost juice
Photo of husband acting like a kid
Photo of kid watching tv
ad nauseum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And that is the difference between an influencer and a content creator. Sean is too energetic for me to follow regularly 😂 but I do see and appreciate the effort he puts into his content because he knows how to keep people engaged. Same with LDB.
Compared to:
Photo of kid
Photo of kid having a boost juice
Photo of husband acting like a kid
Photo of kid watching tv
ad nauseum 🙄
Photo of kid getting more plastic tit for doing absolutely nothing.

Reactions: 16
Hang on…what do you all mean she’s not a content creator?! I really look forward the monthly photo of her face (left of screen) holding a random Nutraorganics product and some half assed, copy/paste caption. I can’t.
C1454C96-6054-4C24-9E36-E8252B8F5A28.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Ooofft I got more likes on my family Santa photo, on my private account with 200 people, than old mate Sezzy and her stadium of fans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooofft I got more likes on my family Santa photo, on my private account with 200 people, than old mate Sezzy and her stadium of fans.
Wtf is she talking about with how it looks so different to other years? Does she mean because the boys are all dressed up in basketball gear, ready for their next personalities? Because it looks like a stock standard Santa photo that could have been taken at literally any mall. There’s nothing about it that indicates that they’re on a cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is she talking about with how it looks so different to other years? Does she mean because the boys are all dressed up in basketball gear, ready for their next personalities? Because it looks like a stock standard Santa photo that could have been taken at literally any mall. There’s nothing about it that indicates that they’re on a cruise.
My two nephews are all of a sudden Basketball obsessed also, previously it was Harry Potter and Soccer (the little one always just copies his older bro) 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.