The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Kim's look this year, I'll see myself out 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
The surgical enhancements all-round, but lol the post-red carpet interviews they were naturals 😆 it’s nice when they are having fun and nothing is too serious 😌

Reactions: 7
Wtf!? She said she left her in the car which is bad enough anyway, why was she even there but this is so creepy and sad. Now I don’t want to believe she was there completely alone and unsupervised but why would Kim even drag North to a gala she can’t attend to wait in the car…

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
To be fair to the children of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, none of them asked for this. They are not fair game. You can see by North and Penelope that all this media attention is affecting them, to the point where North has expressly said she does not want her photo taken all the time. It's a shame their parents do not protect their privacy more. I've noticed when it comes to the boys there is less attention on them and Mason is kept private as that's his wishes but for the girls it's as if they don't have a choice. To me, North and Penelope do not look happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The surgical enhancements all-round, but lol the post-red carpet interviews they were naturals 😆 it’s nice when they are having fun and nothing is too serious 😌

What's really sad is that I watched the lala interview live because I couldn't sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I agree though, all that media training has been money well spent! I much prefer this version of them...

Reactions: 2
To be fair to the children of the Kardashian/Jenner clan, none of them asked for this. They are not fair game. You can see by North and Penelope that all this media attention is affecting them, to the point where North has expressly said she does not want her photo taken all the time. It's a shame their parents do not protect their privacy more. I've noticed when it comes to the boys there is less attention on them and Mason is kept private as that's his wishes but for the girls it's as if they don't have a choice. To me, North and Penelope do not look happy.
I think North just does this for attention tbh, if she really didn't want to be in the public eye she wouldn't be making constant tiktoks imo. That said, this shouldn't even be her choice she should be kept from the public eye by those around her

Reactions: 10
So Kris posted a whole bunch of pictures on her own Karl. Yet didn't attend the gala there's no way she was invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kendall shouldn’t have changed her teeth… Didn’t think she would do that so soon.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Agree with others that Kendall and Kylie come across well in that interview.

I am surprised that Kylie has her kids in the limelight though after what she’s gone through growing up herself when she had no say in the matter.

And mega odd that Kim had North just stand across the street watching her? I get the vibe that because North is mouthy like her Dad that Kim treats her as much older than she is. And think she’s setting it up for North to be the opinionated (almost masculine) one and then will push Chicago forward as Kim mk2.

Reactions: 12
It was obvious she was desperate to have North be the first child to attend the Met ball, I can’t believe she was just left on the street.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That's exactly what she did. Kim has lost the run of herself. Did you see the unfiltered pics, she is going to look awful in a few years.

Reactions: 12
It was obvious she was desperate to have North be the first child to attend the Met ball, I can’t believe she was just left on the street.
And why was she just not sent home? Surely they have nannies etc who were looking after 5he other children. I used to think Kim was a better parent than Kourtney whose children are clearly spoilt brats but now I think she is even worse

Reactions: 10
Those kids are all spoilt brats, but sure how could they ever turn out normal with the lives they have - private jets, celebrities, meeting sports idols, dancing on stage with Katy Perry, looks like they had Ice Spice come over to make tik toks with them etc. It’s kind of sad in a way, they’re missing out on what most normal kids feel when they experience occasional treats and things like opening a present they’ve desperately wanted all year on Christmas morning, going on a holiday once a year or every other year with your family if you’re lucky, like what will ever excite them now when they have everything

Reactions: 19
If the child thought she was attending and was let down and her mom went on without her it could be considered emotional neglect. The short clips I've seen show her on the pavement with security guards next to her. Perhaps the car was delayed or something. Kim seemed preoccupied during interviews.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.