Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialone50

VIP Member
This family order daily, shit things to do on amazon to keep their vlogs relevant. Isn’t working. Your views are still shit.
Thankyou, he's never got shoes on his feet outside, he cut cut his little feet on something and waste nhs time for sale of shoes. Disgusting.
i have got to admit that my youngest used to hate wearing shoes and used to come in from nursery and straight away kick his shoes off, he sometimes does it now and goes in the back garden to get on the trampoline i told him off afew days back because he was playing football with bare feet we dont have any pets , if we did Id have thought twice about him being out without shoes , he was a nightmare for shoes as a toddler, it sounds cruel but we used to have to hold his ankle to get shoes on him

Reactions: 2

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Hi peeps from the ingham page, we welcome you, if you’ve been on the ingham page a while now have grown up a little the last few years and have realised in time because of teenages ages on Facebook Tik Tok twitter etc laughing when his names mentioned and
: creeping on teen girls in private DMs is actually inappropriate from a 30 odd year old
: having sex with I fam in hotels behind Sarah’s back
: the click bait titles
:weird photo smoothing of Instagram from creepy so you guys will say he looks hot
:leaving jace on beach and making a doll of Jace so ponces can have sex with the doll (fucking truth)
:selling any type of merch made for about £1-£5 and selling it for extortionate amounts
:Chris new weird accent (foo)
:kids taking out of school yet our kids can’t
:Chris flirting with Isabelle
Then please stay you don’t have to comment yet just add something when you fancy xx
WTF to the Jace doll, tell me you’re not serious!!!

Web30

VIP Member
I thought they were playing dares for charity today? Skimmed the vlog but couldn't see anything?

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Yes condensed soup! Now it's coming back to me so how did those Minghams come up with that nasty recipe? It seriously looks like vomit

In my field we call it a sensory table or sometimes a messy tray. I teach preschool in America btw. Why a tuff tray?
Where in America do you live? I've been to Atlanta on a stop over 🤣 before going on to mexico

nattis

VIP Member
wasn't Sarahs activity table going to be what they had in the house this week. Since most people could not go out so much so needed ideas...

Crumpledforeskin

but if hes on the spectrum couldn't they help him ? or is this the schools excuse for him not to be there ?
They did help him, they were wonderful with him all the time. He just became quite aggressive when challenged about it and they couldn’t calm him down so they called me to get him

MrsPastypop

Chatty Member
My 84

My father who is 84 is out and about everywhere wearing a mask. Every morning he drives to our village to get his newspaper. He absolutely refuses to let us do any shopping for him. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'm telling him numerous times a day that he should be self isolating because of his age, but he is so damn stubborn. I don't know what else to do because he is getting so angry at me, telling me to get off his back. Every day I'm cooking him meals which my husband leaves on his doorstep, thinking that if I do that, he won't have reason to go out. I've showed him how to read his paper on his ipad, but no, out he still goes everyday. I honestly despair of him and have no clue what to do!

Sorry, I've derailed the thread, but this is all so frustrating. I know everyone is going through it, not just me, so stay strong and stay safe everyone!
I feel for you lady in Wales. My gransha is exactly the same. 😢

Reactions: 1

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Homeschool Mingham style:
Math: I have a box of 5 cream eggs and I eat one. Now I have 3 WTF?🤔
Cooking: what the hell is pasta tuna bake? I'm American looks like vomit We don't eat that😖
Sensory Play: Pasta in a messy table when there's a pandemic and a shortage of food but aimed for preschool children not tweens and teens😡
Gym: Run on the grass with no shoes that's covered in dog💩 And pee😳
We have pasta tuna bake it is nice prob a uk thing

Reactions: 1

Katie89

I'm telling you right now, it's on purpose. It's ALL on purpose. That tiktok is just taking the piss hahah
My first thought watching it was that Esme didn't actually seem to be doing it as well as she usually does tiktoks? You often see her filming dances that then don't get posted so she (or Sarah) is obviously quite particular about which ones she posts, and she's usually a good little dancer in most of them but that one stood out to me as being not as good as her usual ones in terms of the dancing. I'm thinking it was posted in a rush. Sarah and Chris have got nothing better to do, almost certainly read this forum so I bet you they're just tryna wind people up now. Most of their loyal audience is young enough that they won't understand half the lyrics in the tiktok and all those who would be offended unsubscribed a long time ago. They're just having a bit of fun and taking the piss, amusing themselves from their cozy little home.
Also i've been kind of wondering why Esme seems to be the center of everything at the moment? Isla in particular has really seemed to take a back seat which is a little strange to me, as I always felt as though she was more the center. Weird how Esme's the one who's being used in all the controversies at the moment. And seems bloody terrible to use your 10 year old in that way.
Aside from the fact that I don't like the Ingham's, speaking from a neutral view I genuinely don't think i've ever known or heard of parents who would let their children post a dance to that kind of music. Aside from maybe Dani Cohn but even she was older than 10 when she was put in the public eye. It's so, so strange.

What Tiktok?