Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kandy floss

I checked before and found the twitter account that had tweeted the council but now that account has gone ! Basically someone tweeted about the skating rail and Bradford council replied and it got Sarah all angry 😤
Because now Chris might not be able to go out and play ! I mean what the hell is he even doing all day anyway ??
I can still see the page? But the page is private now so I can't see the tweets

Reactions: 5

Mostyn

VIP Member
Thier had to be a few packs worth! Even if it was just 20p stuff it's a huge waste right now, why not buy wool and dye it, reusable as well...
It looked like the pasta that is in the chiller at supermarkets

Reactions: 5

thegreencow

VIP Member
Done some research and the top Lazy got is from Wish. It's made in Asia and the size converts to UK size 14. It still looked small when she held it up against herself.

Why lie, Lazy? You're not exactly being an inspirational role model to the young, impressionable female ifam are you?

main-qimg-af45615a3c88a6aadc952308c8a2281a.png
390e93c07b616d5240078356ed2dd00f.jpg

Reactions: 4

Zelda18

VIP Member
How do you know she’s not volunteering or helping vulnerable with shopping etc? I have a friend who signed up for the nhs volunteer thing and she gets a text or call if someone needs help.
Not having a go just saying some people do have a genuine reasons

the having guests round etc obviously is out of order

Would rather be called awful than a pervert
Oh believe me she is not volunteering or helping the vulnerable.

Last edited:

C#C

Can I say PINTEREST Maybe she did that while watching Esme dance to that horrific song on Tiktok I am a teacher that's definitely a Pinterest activity. She couldn't think of anything on her own.
The activity has been trending on social media this week (for some reason?!) So she definitely got it seeing it on facey! 😉

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Homeschool Mingham style:
Math: I have a box of 5 cream eggs and I eat one. Now I have 3 WTF?🤔
Cooking: what the hell is pasta tuna bake? I'm American looks like vomit We don't eat that😖
Sensory Play: Pasta in a messy table when there's a pandemic and a shortage of food but aimed for preschool children not tweens and teens😡
Gym: Run on the grass with no shoes that's covered in dog💩 And pee😳
I’m guessing it is like our tuna and noodles. I would put money that they jut throw a can of sauce on top with cheese.

(Edit to add) Sorry I am late to the game again. Looking at the picture it is our tuna and noodles. We sometimes put in peas.