Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobywho

Chris in Edinburgh: “I cannot be doing with fake Ketchup” “I can’t cope with fake Ketchup it’s gotta be Heinz ketchup all the way”

Sarah’s Instagram story today: holding an Asda ketchup bottle

I don’t even know why I’m bringing this up but it made me laugh a bit. Chris was so enraged in that restaurant when they gave him “fake” ketchup which wasn’t even fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

leni18

VIP Member
This message once again from Chris is ridiculous. Once again making others feel guilty , my poor wife my poor children, and bringing suicide into it. Does he realise what he's saying. Does he not realise that being on social media opening up your life isn't helping his mental health and childrens and if he wanted to put his children first he'd remove them from social media and pedos etc. Nothing ever is their fault or down to them. This life style is their choice noone else's no one forced them to start youtube or continue. Happy to take the freebies but want no negatives. Get over yourself Chris it's down to you and your poor wife to protect your kids not us. Hang on you make it sound like you have to sell home because of the situation but aren't you going bigger and better??? You make it sound the girls are going to shit out moving... Get lost Chris if you were innocent it wouldn't take 2 years to prove innocence.

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
I’m not 100% if this has already been posted in here, but I found this on twitter. Sarah being her lovely, kind self as per usual 🙄View attachment 87318
2 things that are shit about her reply 1) she says you don't know me 🤦‍♀️😂😂 Sarah we know most things about you damn ass, we know where you live, you have shared it, we know your date of birth, your cars, your dad, your late mums grave, your children's names, dates of birth, schools, where you go on holiday, watched you give birth, watched you fall on zoella Hill, seen your kids in swim wear and underwear, watched you leave baby on beach, watched you stuff face with mint imperials, basically we've seen EVERYTHING since end of 2015, don't say you don't know me that's ridiculous,

2) haven't said anything nasty about anyone, only last week you called a school boy a cretin and blamed the parents because no parent could be as perfect as you, I mean you did back track on that very quickly but only because you quickly realised you'd get hate but instead of just not putting it in vlog you left in to get that name call in but try do damage control. Didn't work. You said it.

You called your aunt a fat c.. T 😠 (charming language from an adult influencer)

You have been quick to put Isabelles dad and family down even if he's not nice no need to discredit him on social media keep it private.

Your husband said drop the soap referring to rape to young woman (disgusting)

You tell people to speak up with bullying snd abuse, young girls did Sarah to you privately you called them mental (disgusting)

These are just a few examples. You big hypercrite.

• Heart
  • Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
It makes me furious when I see Noncey Sinatra sat around indoors wearing that fucking beanie. TAKE THE FUCKING HAT OFF YOU TWAT! There is no reason to wear a fucking hat indoors unless you live in a pissing igloo.

*And breathe*

• Haha
  • Heart

candy64

Creepy is not driving. the lengths he will go to to pretend he is. When he is sitting in the driving seat going on about getting ketchup that was clearly shot the day they arrived because the sun is shining and in Creepys own words he said the sun was shining on Friday but not today ( Saturday) also he goes on about needing Ketchup for lunch and tonights dinner, but didnt they make a point of saying that on Saturday they didnt get dressed until 2pm.
So go on Creepy prove me wrong sit in the driving seat and turn the engine on.but we all know you wont do that will you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

SLB

Lazy got her first terrible UtI after first dating Chris. What a coincidence. 😷💩😲

• Haha
  • Sick

Impleo

VIP Member
"I have so much cause to come after you legally"

What about his 2 year police investigation with his own special police gmail address?

• Haha
  • Heart

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Has he actually done a full page insta rant over a message that wasn’t even about him? 😂 he’s going to take her to court over things she said about his wife’s ex? Matt..doesn’t sound a very lot like the name Chris oh that’s hilarious! If he’d spent a bit longer reading it instead of finding snake stickers he could have saved himself a really embarrassing post there,

#86 your name’s not Matt, you creepy Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
Don't know if anyone said this already but appears admin posted chris' DM to them 🤣

Hi,

Apologies for messaging you direct but I am trying to contact an admin with regard to a post that's been made on your group STRAB tonight. A post by (name) with regard to a "34 year old well know YouTuber".

The sun news paper report the lady is referring to was 2 years ago now and was complete and utter bullshit. Something we are still in a legal dispute about.

People have pursued myself, my wife and young children in some of the most malicious and disgusting ways for the past 2 years since this ridiculous story that the poster refers to was made. Our lives have literally been made unbearable at times to the point where I have more than once been at the brink of suicide over the relentless and disgusting harassment and abuse we receive daily from trolls online. The ringleader of the trolling has recently had her supporters turn against her when they realised how wrong it was and the lengths they're willing to go to to try and destroy our lives. It has become nothing more than a vigilante witch hunt.

This poster is presumably one of these people that has been hounding us for the past 2 years as I see no other reason for her to be dragging that rubbish up into your group tonight.

My wife was made aware of it from a fan of ours and the post itself and following comments are just ridiculous. Completely libellous and it's purely inciting hate against myself and my family. My children have been through enough over this rubbish.

I am respectfully asking you to please remove this post from your group. If not in the interest of my own mental health and wellbeing but for my children's. Especially my teenage daughter. They have been through more than enough at the hands of people relentlessly trolling us with rubbish like this to a point we have had to sell our home and move and I cant see them suffer anymore.

Thank you.
I’m laughing just reading this.

Guilt tripping again Chris??

Also ‘teenage daughter’ you mean ‘stepdaughter’

If all this is lies and bullshit why don’t you take action against Jess and the other girls. Sue them for slander and defamation.

Wait you can’t because they are telling the truth and have proof of what you did.

And to think they are close to holding this meet& greet tea party soon.

• Haha

Abi 1712

Isabelles leg on the fucking thumbnail!!!!!!! Someone surely can get that taken down it’s bloody vile! He KNOWS what he’s doing. Absolute pervert!!!! Makes me sick!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick

Missusnaz

VIP Member
And to threaten suicide once again you utter moron! Touchy subject seens as a friend of mine mother of 3 happiest bubbliest person you would ever meet did it on Friday and no-one not even her husband had a clue! You do it if you are serious not threaten it! 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

I just wanted to reach into the video, scoop Isabelle up and rescue her out of that clip! She didn't even wear those shorts from the thumbnail in the video so why did he use that picture? 😷 It was so uncomfortable to watch. That 14 year old child does not have a single adult in her life who puts her needs first and looks out for her 😔😔

• Sad
  • Angry

SLB

Totally disgusted by the footage of Isabelle trying on those skimpy clothes. Clear view of her cleavage and figure. Chris Ingham you vile, disgusting, money grabbing twat of a parent. You must realise that this is INAPPROPRIATE on every level. When will this nonce be shown in his true colours? Surely YouTube must have responsibility to stop the encouragement of paedophile videos?

• Angry
  • Sick

Circlish

VIP Member
Im so angry over that thumbnail. Theyre exploiting Isabelle! Its so annoying there is noone we can report it to because YouTube is such a grey area that noone seems to worry about.
Not a single adult around her - not her biological father, not a grandparent, not an aunt or uncle, not a godparent, a neighbour, a teacher - NOBODY who appears to have the morals or the guts to step in and tell Chris that the images and language is inappropriate and should stop. Shame on ALL of them. God help any other children who rely on these so-called adults for protection or guidance.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

karenjet

VIP Member
Do they not have visits from the health visitor for Jace? With mine they always asked about the baby’s routine and diet. Do the Inghams lie to her? Or tell the truth and ignore the advice? Surely when Sarah talks constantly about how bad a sleeper Jace is they’d be asking the health visitor for advice? To not even be settled for bed at after 10.30pm really is bad.

I shop in M&S every week and am disgusted that they would sponsor the Inghams. (Just for a couple of bits - I’m not rich! Mainly because I made the mistake of buying their cat food for a Xmas treat and now the wee shit won’t eat anything else 🙄🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Rosie878

VIP Member
Today’s video - there’s a slow motion scene of Sarah preparing her cystitis medication with soundtrack...scraping the barrel or what? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43