Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MountainMama

Literally couldn’t stand how Creepy referred to his last trip as a blade project .... no, you were a fan at a skating event! That’s like me saying I’ll be appearing at Glastonbury ... then just buying tickets and camping there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Mitchymoo

The Ingham family #86 It's not just any secret, emotional, surprise it's an M and S secret, emotional, surprise. (Ad)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cloudlove

The thought of creepy alone at night editing that footage of Isabelle trying on clothes makes me feel SICK to my stomach. Highly inappropriate but to then make that focus of the video ????

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on that bullshit DM:

- Chris, you're a prick. (Could pretty much leave it there, but will give some more thoughts).
- You cannot say the story is bullshit when police confirmed messages were of a sexual nature (the only reason nothing happened legally is because she was 16 - even though you broke the law in the US).
- Always good to sprinkle in some "suicide" sob story, especially with current affairs.
- Ringleader of the trolling? Are you talking about a certain Youtuber with a Texas accent? Again, very interesting to bring that shit show up. But always good to know you're keeping up with Twitter/tattle etc.
- Your teenage daughter? Correction. Step daughter. If you were that concerned about things, you'd get your noncey greasy self off of YouTube.
- Finally... Isn't it funny how so many YouTubers recieved legal letters from your buddies at Levi's. Yet not one of your victims recieved a letter... Funny that, right? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Naminé

Let’s not turn this into a bathing babies debate on the scale of push or pull wheelchair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Don't know if anyone said this already but appears admin posted chris' DM to them 🤣

Hi,

Apologies for messaging you direct but I am trying to contact an admin with regard to a post that's been made on your group STRAB tonight. A post by (name) with regard to a "34 year old well know YouTuber".

The sun news paper report the lady is referring to was 2 years ago now and was complete and utter bullshit. Something we are still in a legal dispute about.

People have pursued myself, my wife and young children in some of the most malicious and disgusting ways for the past 2 years since this ridiculous story that the poster refers to was made. Our lives have literally been made unbearable at times to the point where I have more than once been at the brink of suicide over the relentless and disgusting harassment and abuse we receive daily from trolls online. The ringleader of the trolling has recently had her supporters turn against her when they realised how wrong it was and the lengths they're willing to go to to try and destroy our lives. It has become nothing more than a vigilante witch hunt.

This poster is presumably one of these people that has been hounding us for the past 2 years as I see no other reason for her to be dragging that rubbish up into your group tonight.

My wife was made aware of it from a fan of ours and the post itself and following comments are just ridiculous. Completely libellous and it's purely inciting hate against myself and my family. My children have been through enough over this rubbish.

I am respectfully asking you to please remove this post from your group. If not in the interest of my own mental health and wellbeing but for my children's. Especially my teenage daughter. They have been through more than enough at the hands of people relentlessly trolling us with rubbish like this to a point we have had to sell our home and move and I cant see them suffer anymore.

Thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Hatshepsut

So let me get this right.
They’ve wasted the actual half term week then dragged 4 kids a couple of hours up the road to sit watching movies in a glorified shed. 😆
Oh sorry, I forgot that they have the extra luxury of sitting outside, in the freezing wind, in their private Petri dish. Very relaxing, the girls trying to out squeal each other for the camera and Lazy’s pissed-up, Prosecco fuelled cackling getting progressively louder.
It seems that anywhere is preferable to being in their own home.

I notice that Lazy is still producing her Michelin star standard meals by bunging a bit of cheap minced beef and onions in a pan with a packet mix and declaring it a delicious Mexican.
Never mind Lazy, your family can always stuff their faces on that cupboard load of crap that you’ve bought.

When are they going to realise that wherever they go it’s still the same boring, repetitive content and they are still the same greedy, obnoxious family whatever the setting.
I don’t believe for one minute that they love all this so called travelling, they are just constantly hoping to leave their problems in Bradford.
Maybe it would be a start to take Prinny next time and leave that greasy streak of piss to play on his skating pole outside his mummy’s house.

• Heart
  • Haha

Luigi28

Chris you are a pathetic coward. All you do is spout lie after lie out your mouth.

All the letters you have sent you have taken no action because at the end of the day the truth and the whole truth would have to come out for you to take any action and the papers would happily report on it. Every single message you sent on that Disney holiday to a 16 year old child would be made public. Then the whole world would see what a pathetic nonce you are. It may not have been illegal in the UK but it was in the US. And it’s just wrong.

You ruined your family
You sent the messages
You have screwed up your kids lives for ever they will be tainted by your actions
the more you go on the more you ruin their futures. How do you think they will be able to look at you when the find out the truth. That you lied and lied and tried to use your kids as bait to protect you from all your poison and actions. Do you think they will want you to walk them down the aisle when they are older after what you did. The constant affairs behind their mothers back, the fact you have another son. And then what you did to Jessica is beyond vile.

All you use is fake words. People can see through all the crap now. What have they to hide when they tell the truth

• Heart
  • Sad

Zelda18

VIP Member
Chris you need to to grow up and take some f**king responsibility for your own actions for a change.
Also If your kids are being affected as much you say they are then the first logical thing to do would be to remove them from all social media, yet all you’ve done is increase their publicity.
You and Sarah have done nothing to protect them. Its shameless!!

And with all what’s been happening in the news lately don’t you dare threaten suicide you disgusting ugly cretin!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Hatshepsut

Am I seeing things here?
When Creepy braved the outdoors without his grimy beanie on, is that black hair dye that’s running down his face or is it his eyebrow pencil? 😆
Whichever it is he’s a revolting little twat.
BEC625C6-0F91-4AE0-BE7A-B357852F7CBB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Chris you need to to grow up and take some f**king responsibility for your own actions for a change.
Also If your kids are being affected as much you say they are then the first logical thing to do would be to remove them from all social media, yet all you’ve done is increase their publicity.
You and Sarah have done nothing to protect them. Its shameless!!

And with all what’s been happening in the news lately don’t you dare threaten suicide you disgusting ugly cretin!
So suicide is an option he has considered, rather than take himself and his family off social media and/or address the accusations properly. He has considered putting his family, his children especially through that, rather than put a stop to their channel. What an absolute arsehole.

• Angry