The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vet thing is the Inghams being creepy weirdos and stalking and intimidating a 19 year old. I guess they've been looking at her social media.

Agree with everyone's reasons for still being here. Most of us have some responsibility for children, whether it's parents, teachers, nurses, aunts, uncles - Chris is not a safe man to be trying to influence and have access children, Sarah either by making no apologies for him. Until they prove otherwise, I'm hanging around. It would be a good start for them to directly address people's concerns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
There will never be a crime number. There is too much evidence showing the Inghams and their cult have retaliated and acted an underhanded way.. The police and cps would just say its all tit for tat and tell them to jog on.

Reactions: 17
Okay this is supposed to be a lurker account but I just HAD to contribute because she is maddening!
She's a reeeally slick manipulator, the one she put next to hers is slightly different, she's right about that...because that's not actually the one she ripped off.

THESE from Amazon are where she really got her "inspiration" from:

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Crochet-Amigurumi-Teething-Pacifier/dp/B07VQ2QRYV?th=1

All she did was add the bows. These are much more similar than the one she selected as the comparison....she did that on purpose. Who does she think she's fooling?
Good find they are definitely hers.

Reactions: 7
Okay this is supposed to be a lurker account but I just HAD to contribute because she is maddening!
She's a reeeally slick manipulator, the one she put next to hers is slightly different, she's right about that...because that's not actually the one she ripped off.

THESE from Amazon are where she really got her "inspiration" from:

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Crochet-Amigurumi-Teething-Pacifier/dp/B07VQ2QRYV?th=1

All she did was add the bows. These are much more similar than the one she selected as the comparison....she did that on purpose. Who does she think she's fooling?

Reactions: 3
The Inghams really need a good management team behind them......

Screenshot 2020-01-31 at 14.27.47.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
sorry this might be a long rant people LOL. Sarah, Sarah, Sarah my rather gregarious bundle of chubbiness. How dare you say that you and that perv are innocent victims of haters. Just in case you have forgotten YOUR MAN IS A KICK IN THE ARSE AWAY FROM BEING A PEADOPHILE! I have had the misfortune to have worked in a field where everyday I have had to help victims of people like your husband and let me tell you it’s bleeping grim. I’ve listened to kids when they get to the age where they are no longer useful to the pervs blame themselves for it all and make excuses as they have been groomed so much they actually believe what these evil monsters tell them. You see these monsters tell them exactly what your husband did “if you tell them they won’t believe you” or “you can’t say anything as I’ve made you sign a legal document and that means I can sue you and it’s you that will be in trouble not me” see where I’m going with Sarah as it’s all part of their sick and twisted process. Something else that is quite common is women like you who are white happy to turn a blind eye to it all happening because either they “love” the man so much or because like you they just stay around quite happily because they don’t want to give up the food lifestyle they have. We’ll be warned when creepy trips himself up and ends up charges and he will it’s women like you that also find themselves in trouble and as you lay your life so bare on the internet it wouldn’t be too hard to prove that you KNOW EXACTLY what he is doing. No child at 16 is old enough to consent to a relationship with a man TWICE their age!!!!!! Is that so hard for you to grasp hold of you fat bleep!! Is it so hard for you to wake up and see that that is totally unacceptable behaviour. Look I know that utter gutter trash like you that’s obviously been dragged up may not see the problem with that as normally where you come from your pushing a double buggy by the time your 14 but decent people don’t act like you and your scummy man. And on the note of criminal records you slating anyone else for having one is rich I mean you have met your own family haven’t you Sarah???? You know the same family that all have extensive criminal records!! You need to bleeping wise up and quit making on your all innocent as your age from it. Quite frankly you will have to suck the abuse up as unless someone is actually physically harassing you then there isn’t much that can be done and your crime reference number is standard practice as you’ve reported what you think is a “crime” so........... I notice how you haven’t challenged The Sun, Daily Mail or any of the newspapers that reported on your husband and his extra curricular activities with the IFam?! And the speed you sent out the Levi letters at I assume if you thought you could have won then you would have. Newspapers have to check their facts and the authenticity of texts etc thoroughly before they print an article so how you can sit and say he’s done nothing wrong is totally beyond me. As I said before one day he will make you look like the fool you are because he will trip himself up they always do. In my experience they are accused of it once get off with it then get cocky and they always ended up in trouble again ALWAYS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thread name suggestion:

The Ingham Family #82 - what an i.n.s.p.e.r.a.t.i.o.n displaying your balding all over Europe

all credit to the trollfam geniuses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why would she post shite like that on her business account? I imagine that some people who follow her have no clue about the ingham family. If I followed a business on insta and 60% of their stories were about ‘haterz and trolls’ they’d be getting unfollowed - people don’t follow your business page because they care about your personal life, sarah!
Ive noticed she always addresses her customers as ifam in her stories. You have to be pretty thick to believe that all your customers are from your failing YouTube channel.
If i was interested in an item from a seller on Instagram and they reffered to me as something like that. I would immediately go and google to see what the hell they were on about. For her that means people will see all the things her creepy, adulterous husbaby has been upto. I bet it has stopped many people from placing orders.

Also this troll stuff, screams unprofessional too. I 100% would not order from a company airing their dirty laundry like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Ingham Family #82- Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thread title: The Inghams, bringing fake happiness esecially on you're screens a very lot

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her moan about the rattles... Is the one of the right hers with the bow?

Honestly the £3 alibaba one looks so much better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The vet thing is the Inghams being creepy weirdos and stalking and intimidating a 19 year old. I guess they've been looking at her social media.

Agree with everyone's reasons for still being here. Most of us have some responsibility for children, whether it's parents, teachers, nurses, aunts, uncles - Chris is not a safe man to be trying to influence and have access children, Sarah either by making no apologies for him. Until they prove otherwise, I'm hanging around. It would be a good start for them to directly address people's concerns.
If this affects them so much, affecting their mental health why don’t they just ignore everything and carry on. If one of them has a breakdown the psychiatrist may recommend closing down their you tube. If he is innocent towards Jess why has he not prosecuted her parents for slander, lies etc. I don’t get it. If this upset me so bad I would quit for my family and mental well-being, it’s all strange and desperate, they obviously not enjoying life while they on social media. I don’t understand.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.