The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of things, I think Chris still edits the vlogs even though he's away. The song today had the line "There might be something I forgot, but all I know is that I miss you a lot, a lot. Seven days of eternity, seven days in another country" which is a bit weird and I doubt Sarah would use it.

Also, I might be looking too much into this, but in the vlog where Creepy is packing he shows black roller blades but in the vlogs he is wearing white ones? How many sets of skates do you need for 4 days (I haven't seen him where the black ones at all) and how heavy must they be if he's taken two pairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the mistake we are all making is thinking that Sarah gives a tit about these perverts ! You do know about her brother right ? You do realise she knows about Chris right ? Just because she’s a women does not mean she’s against that kind of filthy fuckeries !!!! It brings in views = money ! That’s all she cares about ! 😠

what is it about men that can’t cope with being bald and do the whole comb over thing ? EMBRACE YOUR SLAP HEAD !
Most men look better bald anyway imo ! Then again most ponces don’t like to lose their hair , probably relates to them wanting to look younger to have a better chance with their prey Sick fks !!!!!! 😡

THE MILK THING was not funny in the slightest ! Just shows Izzy’s complete immaturity and that FAKE FKN LAUGH OF SAUSAGE FINGERS !!! Ughhh ! She’s as vile as her husband !!!

plastic bastards !!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wasnt it winter when they went to Australia? And they were all complaining how cold it was? Going around in those manky ifam hoodies 🤢
20200131_080654.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Wasnt it winter when they went to Australia? And they were all complaining how cold it was? Going around in those manky ifam hoodies 🤢
View attachment 78260
Yeah they were whinging about how cold it was constantly because they’d not bothered to check beforehand.

he’s rotten

he’s a liar too as all his mates are walking round with T-shirt’s on or topless. As for him pretending to wear that beanie because it’s cold. Didn’t he wear it when they were all melting in the summer heatwave still?

Last nights ‘in front of the camera and behind the camera’

they were both in front of the camera or they wouldn’t have been filmed?? Was so set up and staged. They should be disgusted with themselves. How many times did he need to replay it as well. By far the worst they’ve done and Sarah pretending we’re the disgusting ones and she had to ‘think’ about what people meant is a joke they are still allowed to be doing stuff like this

looked like Sarah had been crying too

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I suffer so much second hand embarrassment for him. The way talks makes my insides want to crawl up and die. Chris the only people who sound cool talking like that are rappers and young people. Not old balding wrinkled flabby dads who still online skate. I don’t understand people like him who claim to be so good at something when everyone else can see they are not good at it all. I mean yes have a hobby but don’t make out like you are some professional skater Chris. Because you are not. And if it’s true he is talking to young girls and they see him as a dad that is sickening. The police need to take his laptop and phones away to check. He shouldn’t be talking to any young girls about anything ever. No normal man would so why does he think it’s ok for him too? He isn’t trained in mental health, he isn’t a social worker and he isn’t their dad. He is just someone they watch. It’s crossing the boundaries big time. If I found out my 14 year old daughter was having long conversations online with a grown man I would be furious and very very worried. That’s joe the grooming happens. Acting like they really care, giving advice and being there for them. Then bam!! Let’s me in secret for more chats. Don’t tell anyone because they will be jealous etc etc. Why does he think this is ok? Well I know why. Because is a raving narcissistic child predator who things he is famous and can do what he likes. Honest to god Chris is I ever see you I will not hold back. I will make sure everyone knows what you are. Sicko

Reactions: 29
Thought of the day - in line skating in no way looks impressive. it makes their ankles look disabled, they dont go very fast at all which therefore looks tame and the tricks dont look hard or in any way impressive (whether they are or not).... like all the build up of how amazing they are, they hobble up to some bit of low railing and scrape along it and everyone loses their tit. It is totally lost on me.
☝👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I suffer so much second hand embarrassment for him. The way talks makes my insides want to crawl up and die. Chris the only people who sound cool talking like that are rappers and young people. Not old balding wrinkled flabby dads who still online skate. I don’t understand people like him who claim to be so good at something when everyone else can see they are not good at it all. I mean yes have a hobby but don’t make out like you are some professional skater Chris. Because you are not. And if it’s true he is talking to young girls and they see him as a dad that is sickening. The police need to take his laptop and phones away to check. He shouldn’t be talking to any young girls about anything ever. No normal man would so why does he think it’s ok for him too? He isn’t trained in mental health, he isn’t a social worker and he isn’t their dad. He is just someone they watch. It’s crossing the boundaries big time. If I found out my 14 year old daughter was having long conversations online with a grown man I would be furious and very very worried. That’s joe the grooming happens. Acting like they really care, giving advice and being there for them. Then bam!! Let’s me in secret for more chats. Don’t tell anyone because they will be jealous etc etc. Why does he think this is ok? Well I know why. Because is a raving narcissistic child predator who things he is famous and can do what he likes. Honest to god Chris is I ever see you I will not hold back. I will make sure everyone knows what you are. Sicko
Was wondering the other day. Do these youtubers that do meet and greets have to do CRB checks? They are coming across a lot of children and I know people who have had to have them when they are barely in contact with children?

if not, why not???

Reactions: 11
Do these guys ever wear safety equipment when they skate? Someone is going to end up seriously hurt and I doubt their travel insurance will cover them if they aren't properly equipped.
Chris doesn’t need fo wear a helmet remember? He knows how to skate 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must admit, having watched some of his mates Insta, it becomes blatantly obvious that Chris is actually a very lot shite at roller blading. He's as slow as a snail (leaves a snail trail too) and only knows one trick. His mates must rip the absolute piss out of him. He really is an inadequate wank stain.
What are some of the names? I have tried to find that despereaux one but couldn't. Thank you.

Reactions: 1
sorry if this isn’t allowed but does anyone else think Isabelle is a bit like a young child? All the challenges she does, LOL dolls etc, she acts just about as young as her sisters imo. Like I’m sure other 14 year olds her age aren’t acting like that, at least everyone I know doesn’t!
I know a lot of 13 and 14 year old girls who are doing their Duke of Edinburgh Award. I've really got no time for Isabelle. She's vacuous, repetitive and at times just plain thick.

Reactions: 26
I am going to go out on a limb here and I admit, I could be way off the mark but speaking from experience, I think that Isabelle and Isla both could be autistic. I have thought before that Chris and Sarah are. I am not saying this to condone them in any way but it does explain a lot for me. I am autistic myself (only diagnosed 2 years ago) and I see a lot of behaviour in all 4 of them that seem like autistic traits. Again, this is just my own opinion and I could be wrong but I don't think I am
Ah, I can see where you're coming from but I don't think I agree.

Isabelle is just traumatised from her entire tit show life. She's the eldest, so has no doubt had to face a lot of tit because of the things her parents have done. Add into the mix the strange situation with her real Dad. I won't be surprised if she goes off the rails as a young adult. Either that, or she'll suffer with serious mental health issues.

Isla's just a brat. She gets whatever she wants, whenever she wants. She is babied massively. She is full of her own self importance.

Creepy is just a sociopath. Enough said on him.

Lazy is just a twit. She doesn't do anything, and is one of those "new money" types of trailer trash. She's just a vile human being.

Jace is just unfortunate to have those parents.

Esme is the only one who I believe may have some form of issue. She's such a lovely girl, but isn't always featured in the vlogs because no doubt she would "ruin" (hahahaha) the perfect family image (again, hahahahaha) Creepy and Lazy try to portray on their vlogs.

Whilst I can see what you mean about certain autistic traits, I still don't think any of them (with the exception of Esme) would be on the autistic spectrum.

Reactions: 24
What are some of the names? I have tried to find that despereaux one but couldn't. Thank you.
It's leedevereaux12
I just call him Despereaux because he's a dick 😝

Petition to get Katrina Dixon verified on Instagram! She's got 11K followers and she's a Public Figure 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Go on, Katrina! Creepy and Lazy would be thrilled to see your excellence recognised with a blue tick like them ✌🏻💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.