The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Summer time is almost here’ - Sarah Ingham, 30th January 2020 :unsure::unsure::unsure:

yeah it’s bleeping tropical ain’t it Sarah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Benidorm,Benidorm,Benidorm,Benidorm,weather,Benidorm,Benidorm,Benidorm, blue skies,Benidor,Benidorm,yawn whinge,sore back, sore knee, Benidorm,Benidorm, Benidorm and that folks sums up creepys starring role in tonight’s vlog 😴😴😴
I think Creepy's got a Tripadvisor account, the very lot shite spelling matches his too.

1580407391188.png

p.s. joking - it's actually Karen from Liverpool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😮 I've just seen the thumbnail of tonight's vlog. That is the worst they have done yet. I honestly can't get my head around what a vile pair they are. They're not parents. They're pimps using a 14-year-old girl to line their pockets

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Omg, have you seen Creepy on Despereaux's IG stories? 😂😂😂😂 The moobs! The "shitting hell" language. Flabby old potty-mouth. Where's the OH MY GOSHes??? I can't think who he is - this one, or the one getting teary outside a Disney castle 🤷🤷🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg, have you seen Creepy on Despereaux's IG stories? 😂😂😂😂 The moobs! The "shitting hell" language. Flabby old potty-mouth. Where's the OH MY GOSHes??? I can't think who he is - this one, or the one getting teary outside a Disney castle 🤷🤷🤷🤷
He sounds like Duncan Norvelle!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lazy is such a liar. Private school lessons actually start at 8.25 for Esmae 8.35 for Isabelle then surely you would then drop Isla??? Unbelievable!! yes you can drop them before but why would you!! Maybe she doesn’t know the start times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jace a mobile crawling baby left alone upstairs on a bed?? Sarah what are you thinking..if he falls off and breaks his neck you won't forgive yourself.
Yet she was only saying a few days ago that she needed the prep machine because she couldn’t leave him by himself in the side cot to come downstairs to make a bottle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jekyl; I’m such a family man I live for my kids and my wife
Hyde; What the actual duck you stupid bleeping prick you freak you troll you bleeping disgusting c*£t!! (To a 13 year old child)
Really proving a role model to his kids on this holiday ain’t he, especially the 14 year old in his home 🤔

Reactions: 15
Today's thumbnail..paedos dream come true.
My God!!! Even I didnt think youd sunk so low lazy!

Reactions: 2
I know it’s already been said, but that thumbnail is a disgrace. It’s made me angry.

Reactions: 17
Aww, lovely to see that the big boys let him have a turn on the pole today.
With his Man at C&A jumper, pot-belly and uncoordinated stumbling he just reminded me of my old grandad drunk dancing at Christmas. 😆

92E5BAA4-D136-4304-8846-C2600318447C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.