The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy should come on here if she fancies a proper giggle. Oh wait..👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That dummy is not hilarious it's disgusting.
Surprised its not the thumbnail.

Reactions: 5
I skipped to the end and Chris is sat on the beach chatting away. I'm not sure if he was drunk or high but he was "off" and kept repeating the word benidorm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That thumbnail is sickening!! Honestly he is 100% doing this for the paedophiles of the world and that isnt acceptable. He isnt he father, hes a nonce who gets his kicks by pimping her out. Can you imagine if she googled herselfs in a few years or if one of her classmates knew how to get on the dark web? Theyll be horrific stuff of her and her sisters on there!

When is someone her actual father, a teacher even a friend going to stand up and do something to protect her. Isabelle has been completely and utterly failed by everyone!

Reactions: 34
Jace a mobile crawling baby left alone upstairs on a bed?? Sarah what are you thinking..if he falls off and breaks his neck you won't forgive yourself.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Benidorm,Benidorm,Benidorm,Benidorm,weather,Benidorm,Benidorm,Benidorm, blue skies,Benidor,Benidorm,yawn whinge,sore back, sore knee, Benidorm,Benidorm, Benidorm and that folks sums up creepys starring role in tonight’s vlog 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jeez that woman is deranged! Check the insta stories, why does she laugh so much at herself? I’ve never known anyone to cackle so much at what they are saying constantly..life really must be tit if that’s all you can laugh at..so funny Esme holding a kettle!
And yet she refuses to laugh at the absolute corkers on here 🤷 C'mon, Lazy,

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.