The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when Chris said “that Snapchat about dropping the towel” was for an OLDER lady not a young girl. Does that means he’s quite literally admitting to cheating on Sarah!!?
Thats how i perceived it to mean

Reactions: 12
So when Chris said “that Snapchat about dropping the towel” was for an OLDER lady not a young girl. Does that means he’s quite literally admitting to cheating on Sarah!!?
No, I think people have jumped the gun on this. If you read it carefully, he is saying that the accusation is that he sent that to a 'woman', not a child. He's right, and he didn't admit to anything. He never will.

Reactions: 11
No, I think people have jumped the gun on this. If you read it carefully, he is saying that the accusation is that he sent that to a 'woman', not a child. He's right, and he didn't admit to anything. He never will.
ahh right 🙂thank you

Reactions: 1
Oh my god leedevereux12 his insta story with creepy in the back of the car. When he pans on him he was doing nothing then he tries to dance to the music . His teeth 😂😂😂😂😂😂 they look false . Please someone zoom in and save it forever .
Not the best screenshot but best I could get F0A5AFA2-0617-4412-A0DD-14A1013945EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I managed to squeeze three more in Got to keep our Trolls happy :ROFLMAO: View attachment 77872View attachment 77872

My own work using clipart Leni18 :)
I do apologise for having such a long name. I take up half the fecking picture 😂😂
Perhaps it would be beneficial if were to shorten it. Maybe AgricultureFoo’ or ChrisDeFlabbyBladder. You know, something short and sweet. Basically the opposite of every story Creep and Lazy have ever told.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One of the bladers has just uploaded a story to insta and Chris is still in the same clothes he's been wearing for the past two days. What a bleeping stinker!!! Boke!!!
Doesn't surprise me one bit. That is par for the course with the minghams. Lest we forget Isla wearing a fleecy onsie day and night in Paris for best part of a week!

Reactions: 12
OMG...been really busy over the last 2 weeks. Just come on for a catch up and there has been so many posts. So are they still in the house or living in the tincan in a layby. Is creepy still pretending to drive? . And what's the crack with Sarah and R Family...I always thought they were sworn enemies....ooooh so many questions so little time 😁 😁

Reactions: 5
So queen troll, Granny Lesley, is still sliding into the dms of little girls. You would think she would've learnt her lesson.
Innocent messages they may be but shes an ancient old lady who should know better.
Screenshot_20200130-133144_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.