The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish he would just take that awful hat off his head it must absolutely stink to high heaven does it ever get washed god isn’t he a state

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Come on people, he's got to wear the long sleeved tops to hide his lovely tattoo so he can pick up girls. Give the guy a break!!

We know he keeps his beanie on when spreading his diseases so it's only natural to presume he keeps his tattoo covered too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Leedevereux12 has blocked me for asking "who's the knob in the beanie?" Is Creepy in charge of deleting comments for all the bois?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I’m absolutely howling he’s not their to skate but be a camera man he must be dying to have a go!! when theyre all finished then saying come on let’s go to next location and he hasn’t had a turn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t understand why you’d go all the way to alicante... does England not have enough benches and hand rails to do the one trick on? I mean, if you had more than one trick I’d totally understand

I’m absolutely howling he’s not their to skate but be a camera man he must be dying to have a go!! when theyre all finished then saying come on let’s go to next location and he hasn’t had a turn 😂
Didn’t Sarah say it was a dream project for him?
duck me, if those boys want more than 5 minutes 13 of footage within three years time they’ve got the wrong man for the job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
FD30429B-847F-4A52-969B-3C7A3ABB8E2A.jpeg
Chris and Sarah only seem to be affectionate to each other when they are in different countries and don’t have to follow it through with actual physical contact 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Chris De Nonce is very quiet today what’s wrong Chris did you get dizzy watching your “superstar skater” mates skating up and down the same pole 🙄 Whats this about him being in a gang I must have missed that LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s been more than 2 years ago so we should stop bringing it up lmao.
Wow ok not posted Here for ages so catching up. So here he’s admitting he DID send the ‘drop that towel and resend’ snapchat, which is the first time he’s acknowledged it, BUT it’s totally fine because he thought it was an adult not a teenager? A) I don’t think you did you greasy little nonce B) So you think it’s ok to send that and basically cheat on your wife and ask for naked pictures, because it’s fine, you thought she was an adult???
God this man confuses me.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 77830Chris and Sarah only seem to be affectionate to each other when they are in different countries and don’t have to follow it through with actual physical contact 🤣
They have to prove how very lot the haters aren’t bothering them and how they just knew the minute Chris went away they would start. More like Sarah hasn’t got time to sit deleting comments all day without Chris this.

will we get a vlog rant today?

Reactions: 8
Wow ok not posted Here for ages so catching up. So here he’s admitting he DID send the ‘drop that towel and resend’ snapchat, which is the first time he’s acknowledged it, BUT it’s totally fine because he thought it was an adult not a teenager? A) I don’t think you did you greasy little nonce B) So you think it’s ok to send that and basically cheat on your wife and ask for naked pictures, because it’s fine, you thought she was an adult???
God this man confuses me.
The drop the towel was with the girl from Alton towers wasn’t it? But yes he’s now admitting he sent it but it was to an adult so he’s not a groomer it seems.
He’s also avoided several times answering direct questions and diverts with ‘I did nothing illegal’

Reactions: 13
The drop the towel was with the girl from Alton towers wasn’t it? But yes he’s now admitting he sent it but it was to an adult so he’s not a groomer it seems.
He’s also avoided several times answering direct questions and diverts with ‘I did nothing illegal’
Yes it was the Alton towers girl. Think she was 19 or early 20s

Reactions: 6
Chris De Nonce is very quiet today what’s wrong Chris did you get dizzy watching your “superstar skater” mates skating up and down the same pole 🙄 Whats this about him being in a gang I must have missed that LOL.
Chris De Nonce :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: dying!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Creepy looks a very lot high this morning. Probably the reason the massive git was so cocky last nigh. Another day living his best life with his dodgy mates in a dodgy part of Alicante.

Reactions: 13
Their skating ‘tricks’ make me howl. When I was 14/15 I thought i was dead cool hanging around the local skate park and I saw 16 year old boys skating better than Creepy and his dodgy mates😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.