The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for Sarahs little rant on insta. Seriously Sarah? Do you really think people are jealous that Chris has a blue tick or the fact that he’s gone to Spain so his skate mates can borrow the camera? 👀
He might have a blue tick- but it’s not even under his REAL name!!

The whole Delonge crap is pathetic for a man pushing 40!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Is ‘dare you to come and say it to my face’ type posts not him being threatening himself? He’s implying there will be repercussions surely

didn’t say that to the north east gangsters daughter though did he 😂

Why is Lazy so supa doopa excited over a blue tick, anyway? Does it get you discount in Poundland or something?
It just verifies that you are THE Chris Ingham .... stops people imitating celebrities basically. Who in their right mind would want to pretend they are a groomer though so doubt he had that worry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes Chris, the internet is a scary place, yet you pimp your kids out on it every single day! 🤬
Absolutely spot on but it's ok they get money for it so it's all good! What an idiot! he has Esme posting on TickTock!
Yeah, Chris, your daughter is wide open to creeps!

He’s on a ‘lads’ holiday, ‘trip of a lifetime’, and he’s on his phone arguing with 13 year old girls and googling ‘haters quotes’?!😂😂😂😂
Sad, see what money buys, bugger all when you got no brain :ROFLMAO: his mates must be sat going, Mate get a life get this down ya neck! As he there click click clicking away! His kids see them posts Isabelle must be a nervous wreck going to school today.

Then thiers Sarah saying they ignore it. Think they need to get on the same page!
Is that her idea of ignoring, posting stupid rants on Instagram? How old is she?
It's all done for views they don't actually care they know the views tonight will be up he posts that crap on his Instagram knowing kids are watching. Any other self-respecting Influencer just gets someone to moderate the comments and don't even bother reading. Last thing Sarah did before bed, post crap on Instagram oh dear priorities.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m sorry.... did he really just say that even if he HAD MURDERED someone, that wouldn’t be deserving of 2 years of people being angry? Basically all he’s done is be a nonce and even if he was a Murderer, 2 years is long enough to be over it.

That’s a super messed up comment.

Really hope commentary channels /bigger you tubers pick this back up!
I actually had to re-read it several times because I just couldn't believe he said that!

Too late Sarah.. Chris has already told us how unhappy you both are..you don't sleep soundly at all. In fact you have been in constant turmoil for 2 years according to your husband

Reactions: 31
Their views regularly climb by over 100k overnight going by Social Blade. Either they're buying views or they have a bigger following overseas than we realise.

Did anyone notice that on the skaters' insta pages, every time Chris isn't filming them, he's standing on his phone? I suspect that's what life is like in the Ingham house, constant camera or phone in hand. No normal interaction for the kids, just the parents with their face stuck in a screen day in, day out. Which means when the kids eventually grow up and get jobs of their own, they won't know how to live life without being glued to a screen. They won't know how to interact with normal people. Those poor excuses for parents are ruining their children's futures all for a quick buck on social media. It might take a while to come back and bite them on the ass, but bite them on the ass it will

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Their views regularly climb by over 100k overnight going by Social Blade. Either they're buying views or they have a bigger following overseas than we realise.

Did anyone notice that on the skaters' insta pages, every time Chris isn't filming them, he's standing on his phone? I suspect that's what life is like in the Ingham house, constant camera or phone in hand. No normal interaction for the kids, just the parents with their face stuck in a screen day in, day out. Which means when the kids eventually grow up and get jobs of their own, they won't know how to live life without being glued to a screen. They won't know how to interact with normal people. Those poor excuses for parents are ruining their children's futures all for a quick buck on social media. It might take a while to come back and bite them on the ass, but bite them on the ass it will
I imagine more so whilst he’s away - Sarah will be keeping tabs on him. Considering he cheats on her all the time she must be doing her head in fretting this so just another chance of him doing that.

Reactions: 10

probably googling to see if they have ibis in Spain and how to write a non disclosure in Spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she try to act really deep.. it doesn’t work for her.
“A day full of wonder and anticipation”... it was just a photoshoot, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
368D1661-A2C3-4D2C-814E-AA94298AC950.jpeg
368D1661-A2C3-4D2C-814E-AA94298AC950.jpeg
Like you haven’t seen this shot before creepo.Didn’t you use one of the photos for one of the ‘glamour’ shoot to put on a cake for the saddest baby shower ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is hilarious. So funny when they start replying to people with their lies. Oooooo chrisssy getting all brave because he’s out the country. Trust me if you ever left your chavvy house other than to run off abroad many many people would have said it to your face. And as for talking about people using fake accounts come on now. We all know you are the biggest troll going. Well, you and your old hag of a mother that is! How many accounts have you got people to make for you? How many of your young viewers have you got to bully others? I wonder what those young kids think about your foul language? Someone’s getting to big for their boots because he thinks he is special getting that blue tick. That’s the only reason he is replying Sarah you ugly slob. Go cry into your pillow like you probably do most nights because you know your channel is failing, your husband is dirty pervert, you are an overweight ugly hearted witch and your kids are not very bright or nice looking. You literally have nothing anyone would want. You are not special. You don’t have anything special. It’s so so funny watching this go down. Wonder if pervy Chris will regret his little outbursts in the morning 😂😂😂😂😂. If he is so brave then why does he cry out on his videos about being scared and having to move? Why is he saying he is running to the police about it all? Well Chris you just fucked your own case if there ever was one. As the police will see your responses as antagonising your so called ‘bullies’. Remember the internet is forever. The screen shots of your outbursts will be forever out there.
Exactly. Has he really got anxiety or is he spoiling for a fight (verbal or otherwise) in the middle of a Leeds shopping precinct? Which one is it?? Shaking his tablets one minute, shaking his fists the next.
The guy is ********.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed when the R Family mum put up her pic of Sarah and her the other day, someone commented on how huge Lazy had gotten. Needless to say, the comment is no longer there :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lazy has re-uploaded THAT photo to insta again this morning 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 77771
The sad thing is, she has nobody close to her, to tell her how awful those photos were.
She's pushed any genuine people away and surrounded herself with people who will blow smoke up her ass.
My sisters or friends would 100% have said something to me had a photoshoot come out looking like that. And im not in the public eye.
I can just imagine Creepy, with his, 'you look stunning babe', 'that's so gorgeous babe', 'i love that one its AbSoLuTeLy beautiful'.

You reap what you sow though SLIngham.

Reactions: 21
swearing because he's out with the big boys and wants to fit in
I imagine he was perched there on his phone, with the Jolly Boys goading him on fo their own amusement: "Go on, Chris Delonge! Stick it to her! Show her who's boss! Raaarrrgghh!"
The dope. Pissing all over his shiny blue tick on day 1 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I imagine he was perched there on his phone, with the Jolly Boys goading him on fo their own amusement: "Go on, Chris Delonge! Stick it to her! Show her who's boss! Raaarrrgghh!"
The dope. Pissing all over his shiny blue tick on day 1 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Haha exactly! He was showing off and they’re definitely trolling him! He’s there as the entertainment! When are you going to let him do his trick, Lee?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.