The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 77704

Waaaa 😭

Mate the internet is a scary place because predators like you have access to children
If he's saying the internet is a very scarey place why is he happy to have his family all over it daily, and having his teen step daughter in bikinis every summer for all to see. It can't be both ways it doesn't go together, so I'm confused by their thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
As I await my cell in...Switzerland? Sigh.

True story time. My Mum had a boyfriend. He came into our lives when I was 7 years old. He started to, what I understand now, groom me from the age of 13. He left when I reached 16. I believe he left because I was starting to assert myself.

I've always felt confused and guilty about everything. It's only now, as an adult, I fully understand just how disgusting he was.

If I could give advice to any young person in such a situation, I would say, please, tell someone. If you can't tell a family member, tell someone else you trust, perhaps a teacher at school. You won't be in trouble, and you should be protected.

I felt the need to mention this, tonight.

Night night fellow Tattlers...keep up the good fight x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’ve just clicked on the person tagged in Creepy’s insta and watched his story. Some pretty unflattering shots of Creepy lurking in the periphery of every one looking like the tag-a-long we all know he is. It’s the saddest group of males I’ve ever seen tbh.... no words. He’s all billy big bollocks behind a screen tonight though... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If I saw him I probably would. I’ve got no shame.

He hardly let’s us do it, does he? He deletes comments when we say tit so clearly he’s not that down with the idea of hearing any of it.
I seem to recall him sporting the remnants of a black eye on his European Road Trip in Europe™ - whatever the face-to-face was about that time, his reflexes aren't all that 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nothing says ‘Get a life trolls, I’m going to go happily to my bed whilst you obsessive over me’ quite like threatening someone to ‘come say it to my face’ 🤣 laughable
Come to the north coast 500 and I will “mate” and lots of others will too!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could someone please reply to this darling man and ask him if his surname is delonge. Pretty sure it's De-twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It always says to me that his comments have been limited, which I assumed meant there can only be so many comments but people are still commenting so what does that message actually mean?

Reactions: 5
Why do they think the haters are coming out because he’s away though? Makes no difference to us guys! It’s fun though I’ll give you that...somethings really really really pissed them off today! How many public figures do you know that respond to the “haters” like this? None!!

It appears I’ve been blocked by the man of the hour.

All I did was like the comments of the people he was arguing with 😂 how sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else wanna see Chris attempt roller Derby 😂😂. It would be glorious
If you look at his mate, wannabe gangsta Lee's instagram, they are litrally skating down a beam thing. Nothing else. That is the trick of the day. Extra cheers if they raise a leg.

I.Do.Not.Get.It.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lawwwd, Creepy's gone Turbo 😝
And every time I see him getting lairy, I keep thinking: the SAYERS
Reel your neck in, little man

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also creepy you get more hate when your away cos your a self loving twit, who looks like and acts like your stereotypical neighbourhood nonce. Who portrays himself as a hip teen despite looking like slowly aging scrotum.
Oh doesn't help your obviously playing away from home and your a tit skater who can't handle criticism 🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly truly believe Chris to be the biggest manipulator out there. He honestly thinks he has so much power and influence that he is able to simply simply say something didn’t happen (despite copious amounts of proof and evidence) and people will just believe him???? A truly scary individual who has absolutely no regard for anyone else, scares me thinking how much influence and access he has to young girls. Absolute creepy nonce!

• Heart
Saying goodbye to 2 parents in one day is such a sick title...
given the recent news of the child that lost both their parents [& sibling] in the helicopter crash at the weekend in LA.
Do these freaks actually set out to be so appallingly insensitive? I cannot believe any decent parent would allow such innuendo to be associated with their ‘brand’.
Not withstanding the terrible recent situation in the news, we have just witnessed the Holocaust anniversary when so many lost parents, children, siblings and friends in the most atrocious of circumstances.
Creepy in Alicante, Lazy stuffy her ample girth with Jace in tow - its hardly the horrors of starvation, medical experimentation and the gas chambers of 1939-45.
Are these imbecilic morons for real? Do they ever engage their communal brain cell.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.