The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saying the trolls have come out in force because Chris has gone away and because he's got verified on Instagram. Yeah okay, you tell yourself that love. Bless ya

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I have watched the Dont F**k with cats docu on Netflix and all I could think of was you guys. All talking on camera on how you took CI down by piece of together all the clues and finally getting him convicted. Took them ages but they never gave up.....
Yep I watched that too and thought the same thing 😂

Reactions: 3
I wont screen shot it because ive realised ive no sense of my own privacy at the moment, stupid cold is messing with my head 😂🤦‍♀️. Sarahs insta story is laughable, surely she must wonder why people hate their family so much?
Sarah, love, your kids probably aren't even in bed yet. Stop kidding yourself. You crack on thinking people are jealous of you and your tit show, chavfest of a life. I'll happily head back to bed with my husband who doesn't message young girls 😘 sleep well, hun (PS: best not to stay up too late reading tattle - you've got kids to get ready for school in the morning 😉 ).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just wanted to share that I picked out the type of toilet paper for my bathroom so technically I designed my bathroom. I am updating my resume as we speak and I'm willing to offer any tattlers some advice from a genuine designer.

• Haha

Long time lurker on the Ingham threads, first time poster.

Her hand might be forced to admit her Alibaby&Me products are indeed sourced from China as the coronavirus will have a big impact on import delays. China is going into shut down and who knows when the blankets/teethers/make up bags will arrive.

Looking forward to the excuses as to what's holding them up. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
He's gone to do something amazing. And she's going to bed, and the children are all tucked in, presumably. Just like the Waltons. Good night Jace boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah that’s right Sarah the blue tick ✔ made the trolls come out 🙄🙄🙄
No what’s actually happened is that Chris is unshackled and has got too big for his boots out playing with the big boys !
Bad mistake Sarah letting him venture out of the spare room ...
oh and I’m already in my nice warm cosy bed laughing at you getting all ranty 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I disagree with her reasoning about the blue tick, but something has happened today. They're very ranty when really things seem to be going slightly better for them lately. They've ignored everything for 18 months, so why today?

Reactions: 16
I disagree with her reasoning about the blue tick, but something has happened today. They're very ranty when really things seem to be going slightly better for them lately. They've ignored everything for 18 months, so why today?
For some reason this kick off we've had tonight is reminding me of when they closed thier twitter. We had a big blow up from them both then they deleted thier accounts.

Reactions: 16
Sorry to spam the page with this stuff, but he's on a right one! Jess's mum pitching in now!View attachment 77552
whoops a daisy Chris (I imagine this is still how your mother speaks to you). You really don't want to be poking mama bear at this point because you better believe that we are all there standing beside her, and always will be!

don't worry chris, I've sent that awful message to [email protected]. That's the official address, right?

another heads up in case you're not quite up there with English law. In order for you to sue someone for defamation, it needs to be done within one year of the publication. YOU PLEB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys, she’s right. I’m so jealous. We’re here just chatting to each other and look where Lazy is... I only wish I was getting tucked up to my triple chins in a bed I pretend to share with my noncey, cheating, greasy husband, while checking my phone for #bossmum Alibabba orders and ranting to 13 year olds on Instagram. Life isn’t fair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't dipped into this thread for ages but Nikki just popped up on my ig stories with a witch about the Nonce and I had to come see what's occurring.

Sarah's little ranty story was nice

Reactions: 9
They’re surrounded by love and positivity?

Where...?

They’re surrounded by love and positivity?

Where...?
I guess they mean their fans which is just a group of kids.

If that’s where your love and positivity comes from then maybe it’s time to sit back and reevaluate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You are clueless Sarah about what is going on and what has gone on. We really are not 'coming out in force tonight' because your 'devoted husband' has got his blue tick or is filming his skater mates. Oh my goodness, you have been so brain washed by him and his weird AF mother
Has he nonced again? I'm trying to catch up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarahs math is a little off Again. 100 000 fan per every one of us trolls. Never will happen Lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.