The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how the atmosphere is at Casa Ingham tonight...Sarah ranting and raging at Chris on the phone about him getting to carried away..not for the first time...groomer granny in the corner exchanging daggers with lazy whilst trying to bite her tongue over Sarah’s tone with her precious boy whilst Steve sits refreshing tattle in the kitchen, aaah to be a fly around that tit tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Wonder how the atmosphere is at Casa Ingham tonight...Sarah ranting and raging at Chris on the phone about him getting to carried away..not for the first time...groomer granny in the corner exchanging daggers with lazy whilst trying to bite her tongue over Sarah’s tone with her precious boy whilst Steve sits refreshing tattle in the kitchen, aaah to be a fly around that tit tonight!
Got his blue tick back, rowing with the ifam about his innocence, Sarah giving him tit down the phone when hes out with his sk8tr bois....basically all the things he'll point to that 'made him do it' when the snapchats of him banging some random Spanish bird emerge from this 'weekend with his homies'

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh poncy Chris no one is trying to bring down your whole family. Just you you dirty lying creep. Why didn’t you take legal action against Jess? Why didn’t you take legal action against the papers when they printed the story? Why did you try and scare people who were talking about it by sending silly solicitors letters? Why have you and your mum and Sarah been caught out grooming young fans to bully anyone who speaks out about you? How do you think it’s ok for you to bully but other people can’t talk the truth about you? If you were a real man I would come on you Instagram and ask you. But you would either block or respond with the same tit you always do without really answering the question. Because you know what you did was wrong. You did break the law in America. You can lie all you like. But there is so much evidence out there against you. You wouldn’t stand a chance in court. Not a chance. And that’s why there is no investigation. The first thing the police would have told you to do was to get off social media and YouTube if you were in fear for you life. Any normal person who actually were being wrongly accused and were scared would get off social media. But not you. You carry on as normal. Claiming to be the victim in all this. This is why you are hated. Yes hated. By so many who know the truth. You viewers don’t love you or like you because they don’t know the real you. They are young and naive. But they will grow up. And see what you really are. That is why your channel is tanking. Because you are nasty creepy little troll off a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Got his blue tick back, rowing with the ifam about his innocence, Sarah giving him tit down the phone when hes out with his sk8tr bois....basically all the things he'll point to that 'made him do it' when the snapchats of him banging some random Spanish bird emerge from this 'weekend with his homies'
Don't matter he can bang who he likes as long as they are 16..it ain't illegal mate.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we are all just haterz

Reactions: 7
Thank you!

What's his excuse for the very young looking 16 year old Jess who he had already met , knew she was a fan and and knew she was on holiday with her parents?

And it was 18 months ago, knob. Just shows how he stretches the truth.
Absolutely this!!! The things he said to her, enticing this VERY young looking girl to sneak out and meet him at night. Clearly Jess is a very decent kid who has been brought up well and although a big fan knew what he was saying and requesting was very wrong. She did the decent thing by Sarah and privately messaged her but was shut down. I have a lot of admiration for that girl.
Had she been my kid, he would‘nt have left America!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love how his defence to the drop that towel mention is it's all lies..she was a woman not a girl! ..yikes he does realize he is admitting it doesn't he?

Reactions: 32
Had to post this... Seriously, who here on Tattle works on Coronation Street?! 😂 All the sudden coincidences (the purple coat of dreams, clapped out land rover) cannot be just coincidences.

Screenshot_20200129_213652.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also, I know we give Sarah a lot of stick for her eyebrows but can someone please explain to me what is going on with Chris’s? (Besides the obviously bad dye job) Why are they so thick in the middle? 🤢
C3780935-E255-49AD-A0A7-CDF426D3DCCE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah the fact your claiming the kettle thing annoys the shiz out of me.

People like myself who genuinely have these behaviours and suffer from them in day to day life don't do it for attention like you are.
I have to eat at specific times, eat near enough the same thing with little variation, legit measure out all my food to the the gram and then separate or else it won't be perfect.
I have to make sure that the lights are switched off an even number of times. That if I close my bedroom door I have to press on it 4 times every time to make sure it's shut otherwise something will happen (genuine fear) I will get halfway down the stairs and double check then open the door again and have to repeat out of fear. It's been that way with my behaviours for over 2 years. Avoiding odd numbers because they cause bad events and avoiding numbers like 7 cos 4 plus 3 is 7 (legit irrationality) but they are not for attention but things my brain has developed. So frick you Sarah and your noncey husband

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry.... did he really just say that even if he HAD MURDERED someone, that wouldn’t be deserving of 2 years of people being angry? Basically all he’s done is be a nonce and even if he was a Murderer, 2 years is long enough to be over it.

That’s a super messed up comment.

Really hope commentary channels /bigger you tubers pick this back up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He doesn’t actually deny sending it though does he! Also I’m pretty sure it could have been that Charlotte the magpie she was with last night, sounded like her to me
Exactly that, he's just basically admitted to sending it except it was meant for someone older, so he is a cheating husband. So Chris if it was meant for an older woman when was you thinking of your poor wife and your poor girls? So why do you think anyone else has too if you can't.

Reactions: 22
What is that position he was stood in a few pages back? What kind of teenage girl finds that specimen attractive? Why does Sarah put up with him? I'd love to see her just pack this life away, take the kids and sort herself out. I'm sure she could. Imagine how sweaty he looks when you open your eyes in the morning. Actually, don't. And as for his bleating about the police...as IF he would go to the police. I'm sure they'd like to speak to him once they looked in to why he gets so much hate online. I can't honestly believe a local hasn't lamped him yet. Seriously, if my husband wanted to go skating at his age, I'd laugh myself into an early grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wont screen shot it because ive realised ive no sense of my own privacy at the moment, stupid cold is messing with my head 😂🤦‍♀️. Sarahs insta story is laughable, surely she must wonder why people hate their family so much?

Reactions: 5
Genuine question, if the baby didn't wake up till 10.30 am who looked after him while Mum took them to school, or who took them to School? I see today that Sarah made a point of saying that all the materials were safety tested but I believe that the finished item has to go through rigorous safety tests before it can be sold so I'm not sure that's enough.
Genuine question, if the baby didn't wake up till 10.30 am who looked after him while Mum took them to school, or who took them to School? I see today that Sarah made a point of saying that all the materials were safety tested but I believe that the finished item has to go through rigorous safety tests before it can be sold so I'm not sure that's enough.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ooohhh Sarah's ranty tonight. Bet her and Chris have had a wonderful conversation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wont screen shot it because ive realised ive no sense of my own privacy at the moment, stupid cold is messing with my head 😂🤦‍♀️. Sarahs insta story is laughable, surely she must wonder why people hate their family so much?
Nice and warm and cosy bed, suppose its no different to when Creepy is home anyway as he is in a different room. Like getting verified on Instagram has made the trolls come out?! 🤣 No love it’s just he chooses to respond as he’s pissed as a fart and he has time to respond as he’s not running round pandering to every need you have because he had to apologise..Pair of twats!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.