The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has never had a loved one on a plane while she on the ground?
Did her daughter not go on many holidays abroad? Do they even watch these clips back? does Chris make her look like a fool purposely?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I dunno, Creepy... You rapidly unliking all the Instagram pics you'd Liked of young girls and young women the moment the messaging evidence came to light springs to mind 🤔 What was that about? A bit of sudden, coincidental deep-cleaning? Even Alfie Deyes was aghast when he saw the evidence of everything you'd unliked.
You can crow on about legalities til you're blue in your puce, over-shaved face - you're a dirty, predatory, cheating skank. You're not the squeaky-clean family man you're purporting to be.
You were caught out. Everyone knows it 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Genuine question, if the baby didn't wake up till 10.30 am who looked after him while Mum took them to school, or who took them to School? I see today that Sarah made a point of saying that all the materials were safety tested but I believe that the finished item has to go through rigorous safety tests before it can be sold so I'm not sure that's enough.

Reactions: 19
Genuine question, if the baby didn't wake up till 10.30 am who looked after him while Mum took them to school, or who took them to School? I see today that Sarah made a point of saying that all the materials were safety tested but I believe that the finished item has to go through rigorous safety tests before it can be sold so I'm not sure that's enough.
My guess would be Isabelle got up, got the girls breakfast and granny came to take them to school. Then came back to go and work in the office for Sarah

Reactions: 17
Totally TOTALLY agree with you!! But - I may hate the Inghams but I don’t for one second believe izzys biological father was “paid off” by them to stay out her life. No parent that loves their child (Sarah in an old Sarah says vlog states her biological dad and his family love Isabelle very much.) would accept any sum of money in trade of not speaking to their daughter again. I don’t believe it at all. There are rumours about the Inghams that I believe to be completely genuine, but this one is too far. Not saying it’s not something the Inghams wouldn’t do, they are that kind of low, I’m saying her biological father isn’t that low. Sarah even stated in passed vlogs that he is very much a good dad to isabelle
Then why hasn’t he stepped up and taken action?

Reactions: 4
See if when all this first started and Jess came forward if he had done a video apologising ! Saying it was a moment of madness , he was feeling unloved and neglected by Sarah ! He is not a nonce he is sorry that he did what he did and feels very guilty and publicly apologised to Jess ( personally if I was Sarah I’d of still dumped him on the spot ) but whatever ! Some people ( not me ) but some might have thought , fair enough at least he has come forward and owned his tit ! But NO ! He hid ! Then he lied ! Then Sarah went on the defensive blocking everyone ! Then loads more girls came forward ! Then the Poor poor pregnant wife and kids pity party , Hell No situation ! Then the threats & bullying ! & THAT is what makes me personally SO ANGRY ! It’s one thing being a scumbag liar ! It’s another thing threatening young girls and spreading lies and rumours about them ! & the fact that those girls have been hounded by an elderly woman ( Jane ) & their Army of children and wannabe Ingham friends , is what make this whole thing SO disgusting !

I’m no saint but when I do a person wrong it plays on my mind until I set it right !

I couldn’t lie straight in my bed if I knew that just one young girl / woman was out there being bullied by hoards of people because of something I caused , I’d be riddled with guilt !

This pair and their family show over and over again they do not give a fk about anyone but themselves and still these ifam are blind to the truth !

If they don’t believe Niki ( Sarah’s ex best friend ) then they won’t believe anyone because they where thick as thieves so for her to throw the towel in it’s got to be bad ! That’s proof enough for me even without all the evidence from Jess and the other girls !

One thing is for certain they will NEVER EVER admit the truth ! They will NEVER apologise ! So it’s down to YouTube and the law and if they don’t close this loophole and sort this tit out then the Chris Inghams of the world will carry on and no young girl or boy will be safe !

>>>> off to calm down as all this makes me so depressed ! I can’t imagine how those girls feel being picked at snd bullied by the Inghams and their fanatics ! 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Saying goodbye to 2 parents in one day is such a sick title...
given the recent news of the child that lost both their parents [& sibling] in the helicopter crash at the weekend in LA.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Who looked after the girls when she went to wagamama? I definitely heard Jane at the meal in the instastory

Reactions: 6
Good question. Obviously the answer is Granny Troll, but very good question.

Reactions: 5
Oh, Creepy! I'd love to stand in front of you anytime, anyplace, and repeat every word of what I've said, and I'm sure there's plenty more the same. Groomer.View attachment 77550
😂😂 I'd love to see him being confronted on his way out of the airport and watch him run screaming for his mammy who's waiting to drive him home, dragging his pink suitcase behind him 🤣 he'd tit himself the slimy dirtball

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn't it shameful that a small business peddling baby products will have to block comments containing the all-important word "safety" just because the deluded business owner thinks she is above scrutiny?
Shameful.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
The girls private school does not close..ever. (It’s a boarding school & staff live on site). Yet again she is clueless 🙄
Im glad you're still around, i havent seen you comment on here in a while.

Reactions: 10
Sarahs cage rattled yesterday. Chris’ today... calm down the pair of you...

actually keep it coming your ruining your family brand image with swearing and kicking off.

todays vlog would make me think two parents have passed away. Sickos

Chris “just met up with alllll the homies” pans camera round. Not a person in sight not even a cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry to spam the page with this stuff, but he's on a right one! Jess's mum pitching in now!View attachment 77552
Chris getting cocky because he’s with his skater bois. 🤣🤣

Grow the hell up you festering bag of tit. What kind of forty year old man acts like that? Stop threatening people with police action that will never happen. You’ve been saying arrests are imminent for almost two years now. 🙄 I’m assuming special branch ingham are a figment of his imagination just like when he was a male cheerleader in high school and head pilot at ingham airlines. The man is completely deluded. He thinks he can do whatever he wants and then control what anybody says about him. The world doesn’t work like that creepy. 🙄

He says hasn’t done anything illegal but he constantly refuses to answer if he messaged the 16 year old girl and asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room to meet him. People want to know if you messaged Jess. Stop avoiding the question and answer that. If you didn’t do it then why not answer a simple question?! 🙄

and he has the cheek to call Charlie a silly little girl. She was the ifam that his own mother manipulated and sent free merch too in order for her to hate on people who said anything about Chris. Charlie used to be a fan until she realised what was happening wasn’t right. You might have your young ifam fooled with the manipulative threats of police action but most sensible adults can see through the bullshit. The only person who looks pathetic here is you so put your little roller boots on and duck right off! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.