The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe a child (really baby) aged 2 would even know anything about the Inghams so its either a lie or its the parents who put that on as there is no child of that age would be interested in them as the vlogs are not suited to a 2 year old also they would not understand what it is about
hmm ,is it a tattler?😯

Reactions: 1
The only reason lazy is anxious and claiming OCD is because she knows if anything were to happen to creepy she’d be screwed.
Must be really stressful not knowing which airport jail your creepy husband is going to end up in next... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh, Creepy! I'd love to stand in front of you anytime, anyplace, and repeat every word of what I've said, and I'm sure there's plenty more the same. Groomer.
image.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I'm getting sick of so much Jace. He's not even that cute they think every tiny thing he does is hilarious. His eyes are sunken back in his head and he whines and cries and whinges non stop in the back ground. I like kids and I feel bad saying that about him he's a lovely little boy really but they are not showing his best side. The way they go on you'd swear he was absolutely gorgeous and a genius etc. I don't see anything remarkable about him I find him a bit annoying and his lil eyes are strange. Maybe he will grow into them or something. Poor lil guy it's not his fault and he didn't asked to be plastered all over the internet but at the same time if they are doing Jace overload every day because they are too lazy to get proper footage and put some thought into videos it's bound to put people off little Jace :(
I feel this way about Isla but not jace ( all babies are perfect imo ) until spoiled by bad parenting - or not !

Reactions: 9
Izzy “I jumped up and texted him first. Just said I love you and he texted back that he loves me.”

I don’t know about anyone else, but my throat gets a lump thinking about what we don’t see off camera between them two. Whatever it is it most definitely isn’t normal 😫
if my daughters had been like this with their step dad he would have been out the door ! & in the 16 years I was with him no noncey issues ! 😏 I’m sorry but that’s fkd up and even if it’s only done to piss off her real dad ITS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS especially when he’s been outed by so many young girls a lot of whom look younger than Izzy and are in fact almost her age !!! 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Does Chris genuinely believe that any of these people are his friends over people using him for his camera equipment?🤔

Reactions: 20
Does Chris genuinely believe that any of these people are his friends over people using him for his camera equipment?🤔
Its like the other lot he hangs out with. I'm sure he's just the driver of the group.

Reactions: 7
Izzy “I jumped up and texted him first. Just said I love you and he texted back that he loves me.”

I don’t know about anyone else, but my throat gets a lump thinking about what we don’t see off camera between them two. Whatever it is it most definitely isn’t normal 😫
Even if he was her real dad, this would be concerning behaviour

Reactions: 9
Oh, Creepy! I'd love to stand in front of you anytime, anyplace, and repeat every word of what I've said, and I'm sure there's plenty more the same. Groomer.View attachment 77550
Ah yes, making our own laws up. So, what I take from this is he knows he was on a threshold of breaking a law but because he is actively called a nonce - because he is despite continuously saying he hasn’t done ‘anything illegal’ yet the evidence shows what he did was morally unjust - it’s all a big old fib.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.