The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Chris realises Sarah has failed him with the word filter and NONCE and GINGERTONES has slipped the net
33C79E36-4AD7-49A9-BA15-77CD4884DB03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Creepy obviously feeling like a tough guy today - this to a 13 year old (via Real Inghams):-
image.jpeg
ps - Creepy - you're a groomer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Haven't posted for a while but have to say there's some hilarious people on these threads. The next time i have to pick a username for any website I'm going to choose 'bollocks_deep_in_zinfandel' because I was helpless with laughter when I read that, in homage to Lazy, thanks to whoever posted it

found it - it was @Stephie in #58

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Creepy obviously feeling like a tough guy today - this to a 13 year old (via Real Inghams):-View attachment 77523
‘Taken straight to the police’ “yes officer, this person is calling me a groomer because I messaged young, impressionable and vulnerable girls, they were over 16 which is LEGAL, but I abused my position of power as an ‘influencer’ because I’m a dirty bleeping hound, wah wah wah, boohoo.”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm getting sick of so much Jace. He's not even that cute they think every tiny thing he does is hilarious. His eyes are sunken back in his head and he whines and cries and whinges non stop in the back ground. I like kids and I feel bad saying that about him he's a lovely little boy really but they are not showing his best side. The way they go on you'd swear he was absolutely gorgeous and a genius etc. I don't see anything remarkable about him I find him a bit annoying and his lil eyes are strange. Maybe he will grow into them or something. Poor lil guy it's not his fault and he didn't asked to be plastered all over the internet but at the same time if they are doing Jace overload every day because they are too lazy to get proper footage and put some thought into videos it's bound to put people off little Jace :(

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Creepy obviously feeling like a tough guy today - this to a 13 year old (via Real Inghams):-View attachment 77523
🤣🤣🤣 take your account straight to the Polis. Calm you tits Chris it’s been all over the papers what you did. The Polis would laugh you out the room even they know your a kick in the arse away from being a NONCE. Let’s face it as I’ve said before you ain’t stupid you keep it JUST legal. Now go pull your big girl pants back over your mangina and do one with your creepy mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is he beeing so defensive if he didnt do it I'd laughed not defensive its hit a nerve that for sure

Reactions: 16
As if Creepy filmed a little montage driving to the airport with the camera on the drivers side, but then jumped out the passenger door with the keys in his hand 😂

We know Groomer Granny dropped you off you div

Honestly, suprised he didn't board the plane in the bleeping cockpit 👮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Most adults would ignore and just delete. that photo looks like he's either trying to hide his peewee getting excited or he's had some news that he doesn't know how to react too. He's showing himself as protecting his nether regions and stance looks very uncertain

Reactions: 7
He's got Emma Kenny off the telly wound up again now!😂😂

I've told you before, Creepy - you're like a spoiled little boy who's pooed his shorts. The more you stamp about denying it, the more people see it sliding down your legs. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow her husbands been gone 5 minutes and her daughter has to help her make breakfast and her mother in law has to come to the shops with her . She’s useless . More than useless . A co dependant lame excuse of a modern day woman .

Reactions: 43
Did Sarah say who she was out with? The only person I can think that would get these kind of invites is that magpie woman. Are they still friends?

Reactions: 7
So Chris told a 13 year old to duck off and threatened with the police. This child is younger than your step daughter creepy. Would you like a 40 year old man to speak to her like that?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Creepy obviously feeling like a tough guy today - this to a 13 year old (via Real Inghams):-View attachment 77523ps - Creepy - you're a groomer
He ALWAYS reiterates he’s not done anything illegal. Even though that’s not what was said.

GROOMING. Is different. A teacher contacting 17 year old girls would be disciplined because they were in a position of power and groomed them. Just because someone is 16 doesn’t mean it’s okay.

so if those texts and allegations are true you are a groomer.

also. The law is 18 in Florida so duck off you bell end

ps. IF he has lost his driving license then he’s definitely done something illegal...you don’t lose it for nothing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.