Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What the hell are they buying him prams and dollies for? They are going to mess this boy up so bad. He’s already going to have to deal with the legacy of a dad who’s not only ultra-cringey, but a nonce-case as well. Imagine what the lads at school will do when they find out who he is.
I feel like the conversation is steering towards what boys should and shouldn’t play with, hitting very dated gender normative view - ultimately it doesn’t matter as long as he enjoys playing with it. He’s better suited playing with dolls and prams, rather than felt tip pens and, as has been seen, nothing at all whilst being strapped into a car seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Forky

Someone on Twitter has pointed out that in one if his skating clips from last night, there are Christmas lights on in the background. I'm pretty sure that Leeds council don't have their Christmas lights still on on the 19 January! Wake up Sarah. He has probably told you that he would never dream of cheating again. But a leopard never changes it's spots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So is he actually ginger and dyes his hair? Imagine him straightening his little fringe 🤢
And why is he wearing jewellery from 1999?
He used to be in a gang, but now he helps people. He’s also a mathematical savant, pilot, remixer, world champion roller skater, stormchaser, musician and thinker.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

cherrysoda1234

I have to laugh ... They never ever intended on buying any of those houses they alluded to. They looked some up and moulded their stories around them. Now they have the perfect excuse not to have to explain why no big lavish mansion tour and why they are only filming from one room in their new (very old), 7 bed (three bed terraced), owned (rented) home!!! They're ALWAYS the victims and the scary thing is , they believe it !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No more house up dates because you lot found the other one they showed a picture of. Next it’ll be tattles fault that no one will sell to them.

chris still not driving
Sarah can’t send the correct orders out to people because sleeping inuntil 10am is ‘sleep deprived’

the amount of mayo in that tuna ....

• Heart
  • Haha

OliviaPope

I didn’t realise how bad Islas speech is, for a child who is 8 in a couple of months her pronunciation of most words like a 3 year old. Think they need to use some of that Chinese blanket empire money for a SLT.

Any dentist will say you don’t rinse your mouth with water after brushing as you’re just washing the fluoride away.

Instead of buying the 100th juoovet cover for the year Lazy how about investing some money in some face cloths! Never seen wetting a corner of a towel and wiping your face as washing your face properly. It’s not “cute” it’s embarrassing that your kids don’t have facecloths to wash properly and need to make do with a corner of a towel!!

Maybe lazy needs to get up off her fat ass and get the kids ready for bed properly as an 8 year old would be more than capable by know if taught properly to begin with.

scoobywho

When (more like if) the girls ever watch these videos back for the “memories” they’ll be so relieved you filmed that segment about the bins overflowing, Sarah. They’ll be so glad that priceless family moment was captured forever. So grateful for that. Tears of joy it wasn’t missed and forgotten.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiffers

If you sent out the wrong order wouldn't you let them keep it rather than ask them to send it back? I can't believe that one customer not only sent it back but also sent chocolate. I hope Lazy has at least refunded the postage.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

String Man

VIP Member
Just reading back over the old threads and it's like Groundhog Day. I even found a post from July 2018 referencing the Minghams looking at houses in gated communities and/or with high walls.

Just thought I'd drop this pic in here of the ginger ninja bad boi roller bladder from 2012. Super cute.

1579563414604.png

EDITED to add this little beauty

1579564017355.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

laurafray91

What the hell are they buying him prams and dollies for? They are going to mess this boy up so bad. He’s already going to have to deal with the legacy of a dad who’s not only ultra-cringey, but a nonce-case as well. Imagine what the lads at school will do when they find out who he is.
Yes they are going to mess the kid up in lots of ways but not from this! It’s 2020, there is absolutely nothing wrong with boys playing with prams, dolls, kitchens ect 🙄

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham

Hi all who have found this thread after searching for the scamming hog's "business".

Here's a link to her "supplier". As you will see, your blanket will be made with love and care.... By a Chinese slave. Usually a child slave. They will be paid next to nothing (if anything at all) for their work. The blankets will be sold to lazy for a certain price (see the link for prices). The blankets will then be sold to you for around 3 times the amount, if not more.

Please browse at your pleasure. I'll also add in some pictures of some familiar designs that you might have seen when Lazy shows her "testers".

You might also notice that Lazy likes to pretend to think up sooooper dooooper innovative designs for things such as taggy blankets. As you can see, her idea of poppers in the corner and what can only be described as part of a wooden curtain hanger, is already listed as a product on her "supplier's" Alibaba page.

Please also take note that, as they come from China, none of Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham's products have been safety tested to UK standards. Every time she has been asked for proof of safety testing, she has called said person a "hater" and blocked them.

Screenshot_20200122_135822.jpg

Screenshot_20200122_135850.jpg

Screenshot_20200122_140130.jpg

Screenshot_20200122_140224.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart

GowiththeflowMo

Personally I think Sarah knows he cheats and allows it to happen. She was a teen mum and looking how she does probable didn’t have much confidence. She even became homeless when Isabelle was little. She thinks Chris is the shit because he is a narcissist and acts like he is the shit. He has fake confidence. Narcissists are very good at manipulation. So she probably thinks it ok if he cheats on her. As long as she is getting money and has a house she doesn’t care. She knows if he left or she left him she would have nothing. She would struggle to meet a decent man with her horrible personality and traits. She is vile and a horrible person too but I think he is worse than her. She has to be shown on the videos to be in control but deep down she knows she isn’t. I mean what grown man goes off skating as much as he does? Nothing wrong in having a hobby. But one that takes you off for days at a time? Not when you have a family. She is one of those people who constantly lives in denial. A compulsive liar who actually believes those lies which is why she gets on with Chris too as he is just as bad. Those kids don’t stand much of a chance of getting out of this family as normal happy people
I agree with some of those points but I think Sarah is the narcissist! I’m convinced she believes she is the best Chris could get ( and knowing what we know about him now she’s not wrong ) !

I think he is the insecure one and that’s why he craves female attention so much to stop him feeling like the slimy creep he knows deep down he is !Sarah really does love herself imo and she doesn’t think he would ever leave !

The reality is if she had been a better human being and left him as soon as she was informed of what he’d been up to with those young girls ) all assuming she’s didn’t already know 🙄 ) she would not have been able to become so lazy ! she would still be the slim , active , pretty woman she was a few years ago. She would have had the support of the public and her strength could have easily made her much more popular. She would have been a role model for young girls and an example of how to be an independent decent woman ! But we have to factor in her background, her supporting of her sex offender brother, her shunning of her other homeless NON sex offender brother, her lack of support to her sister etc ... ) to me this is all due to the fact that Sarah believes she is SPECIAL she needed what she thinks is the middle class status she thinks Chris family provide because in comparison to her own family that’s how they appear! She went to acting school, she has crazy delusions of grandeur & actually believes her own lies ! She is controlling and manipulate, she has all the character traits of a typical narcissist. She wants to be seen to the outside world as important as she feels she is, she tried to change her accent to blend in with the people she wants to be herself - private schools for her kids , lots of holidays , a bigger and better house , whatever it takes to get her as far away as possible from the family and life she grew up in that was in her opinion way below her entitlement !

But she wants all that without having to do anything to get it and so the lady of the manor needs a man who will do all the things she doesn’t want to do or feels are below her. Chris can do all of those things gladly as it allows him to feel needed and important & especially to have his cake and eat it - a wife and family who rely on him to earn money and clean their house and do all their errands, to laugh at and often belittle - in payment for doing that he gets to run about with young girls , shag whomever he likes , message whom ever he likes but with the one rule ‘DONT GET CAUGHT ! ‘But he did get caught because he got greedy ! He’s a pervert and asking him to control that urge would be no different than asking an alcoholic not to drink ! He won’t ever stop & in time he will be caught again and again and again and if he keeps them all above 16 😏 he will get away Scot free !!!

The only victims in this are the girls / women he preys on !!! She is his enabler ( just like his mother ) and that imo makes them JUST AS BAD AS HIM !!!!!!!! 😖

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
I'm picturing Lazy hanging out their disneyesque windows waiting for her prince to come back from playing out on his roller skates. Putting her 'GCSE solo' into use crying 'Christopher, Christopher. Where thar art thou, Christoper'.

Followed by 'I'm 'avin a burger for me tea' as she spots Noncey Boy aggressively skating through the gates and down the drive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36