Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
So Sarah apologises that her new items have taken a while to arrived due to her choosing and designing each item. What she meant to say is that they take so long because they come from China and the delivery times are a very lot long!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Yep def someone on Corrie using them as inspiration. As I said before, Gemma with izzys coat, and Gary buying maria the ancient land rover to cover his cheating ways. Going to watching Corrie real close from now on 😂😂😂
Let's not forget Kel messaging children to meet up... No mention of skinny dipping yet though 😉

Sorry, just catching up on the thread after spending yesterday at Great Ormond Street with my eldest. Speaking of which, Creepy and Lazy, you made that donation you said you'd be making yet? 😏

Spent the past few pages laughing until I almost pee (pregnancy problems) at the thought of Creepy himself calling people creepy weirdos 😂 I know they are known for their hypocrisy, but this is just golden 👌😂 I won't waste my time making a list about all the reasons as to why you are a creepy weirdo, Chris.

With regards to your oversharing (yes YOUR oversharing, not people stalking you) - it won't matter that you're no longer showing moving updates (although we know the real reason is because you're totally fucked and will probably end up renting). Because you'll show the house eventually, and overshare once again.

Ps. You can't really call people "creepy weirdo stalkers" when you... Sorry, I mean your wife... drive round in a car with IFAM in the numberplate 🤷

Please begin using the one brain cell you both share between you. You're not sooooper dooooper famous, so take your head out of your arses. You're not special. You're just a creepy pervert with a gross, hog-like, enabler as a wife. The only reason we take an "interest" is because we want disgusting predators like you away from children for good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

SoulDestroyer

VIP Member
Long time reader, first time poster ...
Haven't posted before., but have read for at least a year (on 'the other place' before ... not allowed to mention that for some reason!) I don't know how you guys find the time - these threads move so quick!

The house in Utley they wanted to buy, though ...
I live five minutes away by car. I really don't think they have thought through the logistics of the location. Also, it's not in the least bit private, there are near neighbours!
They seem to just go for what the house looks like ("Disney"?!), how flashy it looks etc. Completely juvenile, IMO.
Utley is next to Keighley. Keighley (not to be rude) is not the best town you could hope to live in if you're flashing that amount of cash. Keighley would be the nearest shopping centre ... although I suppose Lazy would feel at home, being from Gipton.
The girls' schools would be a nightmare to get to and from. There's only one main road over to Apperley Bridge, through Shipley, and it's a notorious nightmare. Bumper to bumper all the way at peak times.

I find their content so weird. It's like they don't have a brain between them. They live very close to a beautiful part of the country, yet never venture to The Dales or even, it seems, to anywhere remotely green and pleasant. It's all shopping, shopping, shopping & holidays. They have beautiful scenery on their doorstep, they don't need to go to Forest Holidays multiple times.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Forgot to mention something that was quite sad in yesterday's vlog. Not the first time it's happened either.

When Sarah says "I wanted to come here to get some nice Instagram shots of the girls and Jace, but Jace is asleep..."

The whole bullshit of wanting her kids to have a good day (as if Isabelle was going to have fun there)... She only took them there for Instagram pictures. How shit of a parent do you have to be when you don't do anything without another motive.

Don't know about any of you on here, but I don't tend to take a lot of photos when on days out. Occasionally I'll take some, but most of the time I'm too busy enjoying the moment and having fun as a family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Cedann

Oh wow she infuriates me so much. Saying how amazing it is to create something and for people to like it. You literally only put your name on that note book Sarah. It was already designed by somebody else. None of the credit goes to you so why are you trying to imply you designed it?
Also the bin situation.. no that is not normal to need to do two trips to the tip and not everyone in this country would agree with you. I have the same amount of children as you do and I think you’ll find if you were to use the recycling bins then your bins would not be overloaded like that. I didn’t even need to do that over Christmas. Dumbass. It’s also vile to leave it on the floor in your garden for days, you’ll end up with rats. Bit unfair when your house has been sold to someone else and they are likely not dirty twats like you two.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Circlish

VIP Member
"The first 50 notebooks will be signed"
FML, there's no ego like an Ingham ego 😅😅😅

WHO keeps doing that curly-wurly, childish attempt at calligraphy?
It's fucking cringe worthy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

Was looking through my old photos on my phone and came across these screenshots I'd taken from about a month after Jess and the others came forward. I think that the information must have been posted on this site. The person who gathered the information obtained it from ex-friends and colleagues of Chris and Sarah. It makes for some very interesting reading if you haven't read it before! 😬😱😱😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Forky

Genuine question. So Chris had work and that's why he wasn't at home, what was the job? I'm genuinely confused what he was being paid for, can someone enlighten me please?
It was a blow job most likely....Come on now Sarah. Another whole day of 'skating' with the boys without a single clip of the boys being shown.... He showers when he gets home and looks happier than he has done in weeks. He told you he was out 'skating with the boys' when he met up with and slept with Hayley. I feel so uncomfortable watching this woman believe his lies and tell us happily that he has gone off skating for the day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

tillymilo

Ha ha ha ha ha, calling everyone creepy weirdos for stalking their every move, Chris I really don't give a fuck what you do everyday coz it's so fuckin boring, and creepy weirdos, seriously you and fat arse need to look in the mirror you absolute prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh wow she infuriates me so much. Saying how amazing it is to create something and for people to like it. You literally only put your name on that note book Sarah. It was already designed by somebody else. None of the credit goes to you so why are you trying to imply you designed it?
Also the bin situation.. no that is not normal to need to do two trips to the tip and not everyone in this country would agree with you. I have the same amount of children as you do and I think you’ll find if you were to use the recycling bins then your bins would not be overloaded like that. I didn’t even need to do that over Christmas. Dumbass. It’s also vile to leave it on the floor in your garden for days, you’ll end up with rats. Bit unfair when your house has been sold to someone else and they are likely not dirty twats like you two.
Knowing Chris, the bin bags probably weren't filled with rubbish at all. Each one hid a woman he'd picked up for his secret shagathon this week.

#80 Babes and Me by Chris Ingham

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Lazy has only herself to blame by broadcasting it to the whole world that the houses were on rightmove to start with...who isn't going to have a nosy 👀
Wasn’t it her who was going to leak the Zalfie address too because they didn’t protect her creep of a husband.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41