Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Chris is all better then his soft tissue infection is fixed !
Most likely a mouth ulcer they probably have a special room set aside for him at the doctors where they put fake bandages on him like his mummy does 🙄 to get rid of him !!
He is such a wimp !!
Chris is a soft tissue infection

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Forky

They are in manchester for the light switch on. Another vlog i dont need to watch, unless we get a trust pilot rant tomorrow.
If Creepy hadn't sent his manipulative messages to vulnerable fans, they would have had 2 million subscribers by now and would possibly have been asked to TURN ON the Manchester Christmas lights. Instead, they are stood in the freezing cold, watching them being turned on, with the whole family worried about people shouting "nonce" etc at Creepy. And who takes a seven year old to a Christmas light turn on an hour away from their house on a school night anyway? Couldn't they have just gone to watch the Leeds or Bradford ones? Those three younger ones will be in bed way too late tonight 😐

• Heart
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Who irons tracksuit bottoms? Chris makes out hes ocd but he’s properly grim. Sweaty grey t shirt, burnt tracksuit bottoms, sweaty beanie, scraped oily face where he doesn’t shave properly and bushy ginger tones poking out of his hat.

I hope he doesn’t get out of the car when he drops those poor kids at school

Remember though. They aren’t a tracksuit family

• Haha
  • Sick

Web30

VIP Member
Reduced beef of course!

I must say i am still laughing at Sarahs rant. One of my favourite parts was her claiming that we knew they had listed their house for sale within 3 minutes 🤣 and spread it alllll over the internet. I wasn't aware that tattle life was the whole internet 😲
I find her baby and me rants the best, not everyone looking at that page will be ifam, some will be normal people looking to buy from her and seeing her stories must put them off. It would me! I couldnt buy from someone who was posting those videos, id have to google her 💁

• Haha
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Sarah said they word 'Christmas' over 30 times in the vlog. I love Christmas but she seems so obsessed and thinks it is what people love but people would actually just like for her to shut the fuck up!

They need to change their channel name to 'The Shopping Family'

• Haha

MrMagoo

YouTube have just sent out an official email regarding the changes for Jan 2020. From today, content creators need to let them know if they make content for children, adults or both

Have a funny feeling there won't be a mega present haul opening video this Christmas. If they do. One word. Demonetized 😅😂😅😂😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
They did say it in tonights vlog🙄
They wont go, they will go somewhere else no way will they attend an event that they have announced they are going to. They won't risk it

Can we all take a moment to imagine what life would be like if your ENTIRE wardrobe was your shitty family merch apart from two tie dye tshirts that appear when abroad?

Okay, done?

Now let me find the number for the samaritans for you...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jodo7

Thats disgusting that she could take from her Nan when last year at this time she could not be bothered even going to see her and now she only goes when she is buying for her or the kids. Her nan may be going without food just so she can buy her something and the kids dont really know her or visit and she certainly does not get into the "Ingham Castle" as she thinks it is no one lives in a better house than the Inghams !
why don't they buy her Nan a mobility scooter. they've got the coin

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Oh my god. Did anyone see the teenage lad asking the Ingham’s for a photo in the vlog? HE MUST have been taking the piss, surely?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I don't understand why Sarah says they're considering employing someone (Granny Jane, you're back in business, hun - no, no... Put the keyboard away. You're not grooming IFAM this time).

All Sarah does is shop, or sit on her arse at home and moan. Why do they need to employ someone to package up a few bits of Chinese tat and ship them out?

Imagine if you actually had to work for a living, Lazy. Imagine if you actually designed (no, purchasing a few patterns and then buying a bulk load of things off of AliExpress is not "designing") and made the items yourself.

Most small businesses are able to do this. You have to put a few things in an envelope and go to the post office. That's all your job is.

It just shows how truly lazy she really is when she thinks that is hard work.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!
'I have run a business that is hugely successful - and turns over a large amount of money each year' Your channel is failing Sarah.

'Working with Trustpilot closely' They don't give a shit Sarah, some of the reviews have been up for weeks.

Such wonderful customer service. :rolleyes: Some of the 'fake' reviews seem genuine to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Shows Chris’ mental age when he titles the blog ‘girl’ struggles.
Firstly it’s women, and secondly every female has it, it’s not exactly a struggle

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Thats pizza twice in a row now. Do they think being meat free means eat pizza?

• Haha

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I’m guessing tomorrow’s vlog will have a click bait title like ‘addressing the rumours’ - making everyone think it’s about Chris, but it will actually be them talking about moving house

• Haha

Cherryberry

I stopped doing vlog reviews because its early morning when I get the vlog and honest to God she bores me back to sleep..but..a honest review of today's would be.

Happy happy day IFAM!!°° (Sarah overdoes the blusher again..its high on the cheekbones Sarah..not on your bludy jowls..
Then..
Isabelle got her period..
Isabelle's got her menstrual cycle..
Isabelle on the rag ..everyone?? Ifam? Did I say it enough.
And then
I'm in my menstrual cycle
I've hit my monthly
I've got my period!!!!!

God oh dear..any ideas of breakfast I may have had have bolted out the door.
I'm sorry but now I'm having visions as Sarah shrieks.i went to the toilet and there it was..(or some such thing)
She moans
And then doesn't and then moans
And then doesn't saying lots of woman would love to be in her position...I highly doubt that Sarah..
And nobody wants to go shopping..so they go to matalan. As usual it's all tat tat tat..isabelle wants the hour glass but no they've too much tat and too little hands. Sarah basically says it will be in the mount everest if presents at Christmas.
Then there home and..its happening...my eyes are closing..
Unfortunately I wake just in time to see Sarah's cold sore lips pressing onto the camera..blurk
I spent most of my awake time rolling my eyes and cringing at this vlog.
I think in my morning fug I remember Jace being shrieked at by Sarah who then looks at his sister with a "get her away" expression..but i could have been dreaming.
Anyway that was my memory of the vlog..
Shrieking, cackling, spending, kissing

• Haha
  • Sad