Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milehammer

Soooo yesterday it was all “completely fabricated” and she was going to take legal action...but today she’s bemused and sorry and basically admitting she did in-fact send those messages. Get your shit together Jane.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

leni18

VIP Member
Reading those messages Jane wrote, OK Jane hi as I know you or one of your little mob do read here, anyway OK here goes, Chris is suicidal? OK so he carries on giving out his shit threatening people, demanding freebies, walking around like Billy big bollocks, and carries on his apparent job on social media as if nothings happened, yet he's suicidal 🙈 please do not insult those who truly struggle everyday and who are not here now due to truly having mental struggles, you saying that is an excuse to try to shut the people up talking the truth. It was his actions in first place to cause this mess noone else's,.

2ndly Jane this may break your heart but its the truth if my mum was truly having panic attacks brought on by my behaviour and my job trust me when I say this my camera would be put straight down, I'd be off social media and I would go back to having a normal everyday job away from the stresses for my loved parents, I wouldn't even have to think about it, also on same page my parents wouldn't support me if I'd done wrong and they sure as hell wouldn't bully girls or anyone young enough to be their grandchild for me. This isn't because they don't love Me it's because it's morally wrong and even when you love someone sometimes the right thing is best thing no matter how you love them. They would also be doing their very best to get me off social media especially as you say your grandchildren were bullied because of this mess. Surely Jane your not stupid surely you can see the monies more important than your grandchildren. I am a parent and noway would I be doing anything for my child/ren to be bullied. How horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

GeorgiaLucy

I love that the first results that come up after googling Sarah's shop is their tattle threads and a times article about them selling their baby as a lifelike doll.

Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 09.12.58.png

I'm just going to mention the Baby and me by Sarah Ingham shop (the mum who is married to a man who grooms young girls) by full name so this thread also pops up in the results too. If you're new here, welcome, come read the threads and discover why you shouldn't support The Ingham Family in anyway, shape or form.

Also the blankets are cheap and imported, you can get the same designs on Wish or Aliexpress (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
They seem to have lost all sense of reality, if any of the Ingham family read here, please get help, what you are doing is not normal adult behaviour, I seriously wonder what pressure the girls are put under if they are doing this to strangers....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
- Sarah's eyeshadow 😬😬😬 don't start a beauty channel anytime soon, Hun.

- Back to filling in those eyebrows. Dodgy as fuck. I'm sure even Prinny could stay within the lines whilst colouring in, Sarah 😬

- Granny and grandpa apparently had to cancel the sleepover... Nothing to do with all this drama, Sarah? Surely not 😉

- Sarah never shows her choice of food. Shows everyone else's but never hers.

- Shout out to one of the IFAM... I mean, strangers on the internet.

- I thought Sarah would have planned to spend her day child-free (bar Jace) packing up orders. But no - money's gone in, so a big shopping spree. Who cares about the "1 day turnaround" time she promised. You've lined her pockets, now she's ready to spend the lot.

- "Sassy as fluff" 😂😂 fuck sake, Sarah. We know your kids have probably heard plenty of curse words come out of your mouth. You're kidding nobody.

- Next door neighbour it was.

- Back to having all the girls, including Isabelle, in matching clothes.

- "These are almost identical but I got them a lot a lot cheaper" - sounds a bit like your AliExpress blankets.

- Isla being grabby as per.

- Isabelle ended up with a poopsie slime thing, rather than some new make up or something.

- Poor Isabelle left to play mother, and finish the vlog because Creepy and Lazy are both stropping.

Basically, the vlog was just Sarah's eyes going 🤑🤑🤑🤑 and spending all the profits from the launch the day before. It's been a very very long time since we've seen a shopping trip quite like that. This shows money has been tight for them. Think it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to those who have purchased the items - "I don't care about going to ship out your orders. I'm more bothered about spending the cash".

• Heart
  • Angry

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Jane saying Jess is spouting shit and she’s such a fan girl because she likes youtubers. Norma Bates going out of her way to protect little Norman! It’s creepy. Imagine being in your 60s and trying to bring down a sixteen year old girl for telling the truth. shameful!

I can imagine Sarah’s sat on her arse in the office throwing dirty looks Janes way while Jane stuffs the parcels! Oh to be a fly on the wall! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Moreteaplease

A grown woman telling young girls that she loves them and sending them free stuff in return for favours...

The ingham family are well and truly fucked right now 😳😳😳 there’s no coming back from this, all the proof is there. Finally.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hi, Steve - I have to say it’s nice to have another bloke on here as much as me. We should meet up for a goss. Get your wife to DM me👍

• Haha
  • Heart

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Dinky dot grey forest friends baby blanket, adult cuddle blanket, crinkly ears beach wood teethers, luxiourios soft baby blankets by Sarah Ingahm, Baby and me by Sarah Ingham, Baby & Me by Sarah, Baby & Me by Sarah, Baby & Me by Sarah Ingham, baby blankets, nursing pillows, adult cuddle blankets, cheating husband, baby and me by Sarah Ingham.

For the google search...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

GowiththeflowMo

Well what a fkn happy little family the inghams are all of a sudden ! YEAH RIGHT ! Your kidding no one ! Yes your fkn elated that your making big bucks off the back of some skanky blankets with last years summer prints on 🙄 and we all know you LURVEEEEE DA MONEY ! 😑 above all else ! But the rest of the fakery laughs and smiles and family togetherness is as plastic as those phone plug things your OH SO GENEROUSLY giving away from free if the ifam shell out for the plastic tat backpacks ! That you only have a few left of ! MORE BULLSHIT !!! You mean you have not sold many so your trying to BRIBE your young innocent ifam into paying through the nose for shite and will be rewarded by getting more shite !

Back to more important matters -

Jess, Bella, Hayley and the other girls who’s names I don’t know should be suing the arse off you fks for all the hate and pain they have suffered ! I’d love to see you make all your money back that you lost in ads and then get it all taken from you to give to those girls in compensation!

You have no morals what so ever ! & on top of that you are a bunch of Tight fisted lying fkrs !

I’m so done with you guys , you make my skin crawl ! I’ve done a lot of homework these past days -

I can only hope and pray that one day your girls SARAH do not find themselves in the position your husband put those girls in !!!! Because only then will you see what you have done you enabler !!!

I won’t ever look at any of you again with anything other than revulsion ! 🤬

What is it with this family wanting their egos stroked by young girls! She’s probably asked them to start a #wheresgrannyjane party so she gets forgiven. Hey Jane! Leave them kids alone!
Sums them up quite nicely I’d say !!! Dirt bags !!!
I can not wait for that Ingham train to come crashing to a halt !

I swear it the parents of the ifam where more vigilant with their children’s viewing and actually searched this family on google they would be horrified ! I wish we could get the word out !

I knew bits and pieces but I’ve only recently got the whole picture !

#ifamparentsgooglechrisinghamforfuckssake 😑🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

whybrows

Can I just say...Jane Ingham. You are gross. How dare you speak to vulnerable children and ask them to keep secrets? Disgusting and vile.

• Angry
  • Heart

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
This is how badly they neglect poor Jason. He fell asleep in the Jumperoo. Lazy and Creepy either didn't notice he was nodding off, or they did see but decided to let him. Kids don't just suddenly sleep, he will have spent the prior 5 minutes showing signs, and slowly nodding off.... absolutely terrible for babies hips to sleep in Jumperoo
Screenshot_20191022-090418.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry

Loopy81

Chatty Member
  • Sick
  • Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
My heart is broken for the 3 little girls in the middle of this circus.
It seems obvious now Isabelle has been groomed by Chris and his Mum to be apart of their family.
Isla was once such a sweet, funny little girl but the constant camera in her face and the fact shes babied has made her unlikeable.
And Esme is thriving at the moment with school and I cant help but think that soon will be another thing ripped from her.

Where will these 3 girls be in 5 years time? Even 2 years? I honestly dread to think. The world they know is slowly crashing down around them and the 3 of them are going to come out of this the most damaged.

• Sad