Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I think it might be about someone else? Why would he only be posting that now if it was about Izzy's video a couple of days ago? Mcphee?

View attachment 51260
It's definitely about Izzy. Sarah tried to expose her the other day. Do you know what, I'd LOVE to meet the little cretin in person. See how hard he thinks he is then. He's such a little keyboard warrior. But then when the going gets tough, he hides behind mummy dearest.

Chris, you're a total prick. With a small dick. Your wife is thick (in more ways than one). You can barely do one trick. Mind someone doesn't hit you in the face with a brick. Fucking arsewipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 22.51.42.png
Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 22.51.17.png

Look how similar some of the messages Chris sent are to Jane's, exactly the same style of manipulation. It's like they've attended a master class together.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
I think it might be about someone else? Why would he only be posting that now if it was about Izzy's video a couple of days ago? Mcphee?

View attachment 51260
Whoever Billy big bollocks is threatening, it is absolutely vile to allude to prison rape and try to be funny about it. Rape, in whatever context is disgusting, and just shows him up for what he is. The ifam are young kids for fucks sake, why would he even mention it, knowing his audience?

I may just contact his local police to see whether what he has posted could be seen as threatening or malicious communications. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander (or duck, if you are a thick as fuck roller skater bad boi)

Reactions: 47

Justjonie

VIP Member
Hi Steve, how's it feel to know your son is a nonce and your daughter in law is a thick money grabbing enabling bitch? Family to be proud of?? :LOL:

Oh and by the way, your wife is one wrinkly ugly mofo (y)

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Making rape jokes now. Just when you thought they couldn't stoop any lower. Surely that is a threat?
I've privately messaged Izzy on twitter with some advice as to what I would do in the situation. I won't write it here, as we all know who is reading.

But yes - very much a threat.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Jane ingham has responded apparently
Is this fucking woman serious?! 🤬🤬 Who the hell does she think she is? Lies?! We’ve all seen the messages Jane! She sounds like Chris. Threatening legal action even when they know they are telling the truth. She better pray that none of these children she’s been manipulating are under sixteen because she’ll be getting a knock on the door from the police if they are. I am absolutely disgusted with her! It’s bad enough she’s been messaging all these kids and now she’s trying to scare them with legal action. “To defame and ruin all of Chris and Sarahs hard work?” No Jane. Your son is the one who has ruined their channel and don’t make me laugh with hard work! They get paid to sit on their arses! This woman has no shame! 🤬🤬 I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s bought that McPhee her new Apple Watch so she carries on defending them! The sad part is these kids seem to adore the inghams and they know that which is why they are getting away with manipulating them. It’s an abuse of trust.

If anybody reading this feels scared about speaking up because these idiots keep threatening legal action then just remember if it is the truth then say it because they can not sue anybody for telling the truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Lady in Wales

More news from Country Joe's live earlier, the papers have contacted Hayley (the young girl that groomer Jane confirmed that Chris had slept with) for information. So watch this space!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ghost82

Chatty Member
He does realise shes done nothing illegal.
That man Is disgusting and dangerous! He will never accept responsibility for anything. “Don’t drop that soap big homie!” Grow the fuck up chris and stop trying to intimidate teenagers because you can’t keep it in your pants! How the fuck does Sarah think it’s ok for him to do that?! Chris what you are doing is pathetic and shows you up for what you are. I’m pretty sure one day we’ll read that it’s you who’s in prison on the special wing with your arse pressed against the shower wall and firmly holding your soap like a quivering wreck. If he’ll post that on his Instagram to all his child followers. Can you imagine what he’s like in their DMs?! Chris you should be ashamed of yourself. That girl only complained to nuby! You allegedly shagged a fan and inappropriately messaged teenagers! If you seriously think what she did was worst then what you did then you really need you see somebody and get it sorted! They are not a channel suitable for kids anymore. Innocent kids should not be exposed to that man and his enabling wife! He should be ashamed. It’s fucking beyond creepy!

• Heart
  • Angry

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
He does realise shes done nothing illegal.
Oh Chris, you're a hilarious creepy little rat bag aren't you? I'm sure Izzy will continue patiently waiting for the police to come knocking... 🙄 For someone that is so "suicidal", you ain't half a nasty little boy. Keep lying, mate. And we'll all keep laughing.

• Haha
  • Angry

Can'tHelpMyself

Fuck off Jane. You asked Charlie to talk Jess into deleting her tweets. You asked her to start a social media campaign to bring back Jane. You asked her to dox people. So don't give the 'I'm just a poor 63 year old who was innocently trying to give support to these girls' bullshit. You knew what you were doing. No wonder your son has turned out the way he has.

• Angry
Reactions: 45

Picador

I’m sorry but both Chris and Jane are actually dangerous. There is official evidence of one being a bloody nonce and the other a groomer! How the hell are they getting away with this? This literally needs to be in the press right now!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
For me, this is beyond entertainment or gossip anymore. It's disturbing and makes for uncomfortable reading. I pray this does not 'blow over' and that something is done to regulate the platform and protect vulnerable children and young adults from this clear abuse of power.

Can'tHelpMyself

A few things...apologies if I am covering old ground here...

Chris called Nuby and obtained information by pretending there was a police investigation. Izzy called the police to give her side and they confirmed there was no investigation. Has Chris broken the law here? Is obtaining someone else's info through deception in order to threaten them a crime?

Also, has Jane been reported to the police for grooming? Realistically could she go to court over this?

I don't know if I'm reaching here, just it's frustrating seeing them repeatedly get away with this sort of shit and it's time someone in that family pays.

Stephie

VIP Member
In fact as a concerned parent, I'm quite tempted to ring his beloved West Yorks Police and report him myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Emsy

Just had a nosy on twitter. Jane is a disgusting dirty groomer. This whole situation is even more messed up than I thought possible. Why is Jane, a grown woman, telling 16 year old girls she lives them and sending free gifts?. This is text book grooming.... i am absolutely horrified.

• Sick
  • Angry

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Are we going to have a Chris rant:

"My poor poor 63 year old mother..."
I dont care how old you are Jane your a daft TWAT
I am 61 years old and i have been on this planet long enough to know right from wrong
the behaviour of you and your family is so wrong on all levels.
and your only sorry because you have been caught vile trash. :mad: