The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah seems to have too much time on her hands when she is mean to be on holiday living her best life

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For the Inghams to actually care it must involve them personally . We know how selfish lazy is and she isn’t the type to help others unless she is getting something out of it. Like donating clothes to a baby charity but only doing it so she has a click bait title and make more money back than the clothes cost her. Cancelling out the good deed.

Reactions: 17
Hello everyone, i wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes about the Ingham family. I've been a lurker for a long time on her sinc my daughter used to be a fan of the Inghams and watch their youtube every night. I soon put a stop to her watching them after reading about seedy Chris Ingham behaviour, makes my skin crawl just thinking about his exploits.... Anyway Im looking forward to joining in on here now ☺ x
Welcome Linda and yes sadly there are a lot of delusional adults out there as well .Your daughter has sense and you are a great parent for realising what they are about

Reactions: 5
Help urgently needed!
Does anybody know this person? Please share we need to get this nationwide as soon as possible. Thank you please PM us with any information at all.

(Can’t really speak about it. Other than to say he is believed to be involved in/linked to a man that likes to private message young girls, as well as child abandonment, causing an oil spill and crimes against skating).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Is it that woman that everyone says it is though? I’m out of loop with whoever this lady is!

Reactions: 2
Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 12.50.51.png

Not only is it disgusting to elicit blind hate it is also illegal and would still be illegal if the person did a crime (such as stealing, not saying a comment about the Inghams) Mary Shortle is not the judge and jury, she doesn't get to decide the fate of someone, that's up to the 'justice' system. Now innocent people are being compared in the comments and having their names and faces tarnished because of it as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Getting back to Chris "editing" on loads of vlogs hes in the background on a laptop and a few times hes stated I've just edited tomorrow nights vlog .So therefore what is he doing until all hours ? No scrap that I know the dirty beggar!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Help urgently needed!
Does anybody know this person? Please share we need to get this nationwide as soon as possible. Thank you please PM us with any information at all.

(Can’t really speak about it. Other than to say he is believed to be involved in/linked to a man that likes to private message young girls, as well as child abandonment, causing an oil spill and crimes against skating).
Shared to the "Just for Men" section in Boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 33287

Not only is it disgusting to elicit blind hate it is also illegal and would still be illegal if the person did a crime (such as stealing, not saying a comment about the Inghams) Mary Shortle is not the judge and jury, she doesn't get to decide the fate of someone, that's up to the 'justice' system. Now innocent people are being compared in the comments and having their names and faces tarnished because of it as well.
Remember now people ONE hate post can land you in prison , it is illegal
#hypocrites #keepskatingdumbass #itsonlyadolly
She is insured she won’t Toulouse any money

Shared to the "Just for Men" section in Boots.
Do they actually sell the shade hide ginger black ?
Hang on is it called
Toulouse the ginger black ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Getting back to Chris "editing" on loads of vlogs hes in the background on a laptop and a few times hes stated I've just edited tomorrow nights vlog .So therefore what is he doing until all hours ? No scrap that I know the dirty beggar!!
Ideally, he should be collating all his water park and pizza receipts and filing his accounts, the skanky gonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would Sarah need to be contacted privately about a possible theft in Mary Shortle? What’s she going to do? Send Chris round to sort them out? They should have left it to the police to sort out.
I looked at the Mary Shortle footage, the lady looked a lot slimmer on one frame, then when you look at another she is quite rounded, I’m not sure perhaps it’s the perception of the images

Reactions: 7
I can't help but think the person/people in the Mary Shortle pics is Dougal. He added a video recently taken from within the shop (since deleted) and the man in the pictures is clearly holding his phone in such a way that he could be recording. Would also explain why Sarah is so interested.
It’s 100% not Dougal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I looked at the Mary Shortle footage, the lady looked a lot slimmer on one frame, then when you look at another she is quite rounded, I’m not sure perhaps it’s the perception of the images
Was it filmed using a wide angled lens?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sarah's latest instastory - she zooms in on either Isla or Esme sitting on a swing staring into their phone. Just taking after their folks with a phone or camera constantly in their face.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Isabelle looked really nervous before she left. Sarahs deffo reading here. We had her cooking, him fully on camera. Jace seemed to be having tummy time on the floor. All
Things we have mentioned.

How looooooong did chris bang on about his awning!
You can tell that they have nothing interesting to say and thats why he is going on and on about his awning its nothing special nearly every caravan has one that want a little extra space but it was just a bit much going on and on about it

Reactions: 5
Just catching up with things on here, looked at the crappy Shortle post - who even wants someone hunted down without saying why?

After reading comments on the Ingham fb page - I think they should seriously work on their spelling abilities and basic grammar! Might help out 99% of their fans too 🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
What is the next step for the Inghams if they are struck off?

Will we get to find out how much they owe?

What is the time frame with which they have to pay up in order not to be struck off? If they don't pay up, what happens next?

So many questions because it is so interesting.

Wonder if they settled that Levi's account?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.