The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with Sarah's false screaming laugh on her Instagram stories. I reckon she is on the pop.

Reactions: 11
Why does he need to stay awake to edit when he uploads at 5pm? Absolute weirdo asking kids for help .He is an adult with Google he makes me feel sick. If that was my husband oh my god id of throttled him by now.
I don't see what still takes him so long to edit (probably all those DM distractions). It's not as if they have any decent quality content that needs extra care and attention. Same tit, different day. It should only take him 2 hours tops to edit their videos (I've edited videos in the past for work purposes... Better quality edits though).

Reactions: 12
Poor, poor Chris. It takes a long time to add in a bizillion-trillion hashtags to every social media burbling 🎣
ETA: "takes a VERY long time" 🤙🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Are they not using the toilet and the cooker in the caravan to keep its resale value up? Like those people who used to say if you use the ashtray in a car you instantly devalue it? (I don't know if cars even have ashtray sections anymore 😝)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#51 Toulouse the Ingham business is getting Lazy in a tizz, wishing she had pots of money like Family Fizz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hmmm, I wonder what the Mary Shortle business is actually about.

Doubting it's a robbery now or they would advise contacting the police, possibly with a crime reference number.

Mary (Victoria) Shortle needs to be a very lot careful if those people haven't committed a crime in her shop.

View attachment 33248
I do hope it’s not to identify a ‘hater’ - I’m not sure that that would be legal?

Reactions: 13
Hello everyone, i wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes about the Ingham family. I've been a lurker for a long time on her sinc my daughter used to be a fan of the Inghams and watch their youtube every night. I soon put a stop to her watching them after reading about seedy Chris Ingham behaviour, makes my skin crawl just thinking about his exploits.... Anyway Im looking forward to joining in on here now ☺ x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Family fizz are better parents than c&s like do you ever see Mia or sienna screaming oooh emm geeee at every little think and Sarah talking about the iPhones I dont think she knew what she was talking about since family fizz are doing a giveaway with them instead of keeping them like Sarah would

Reactions: 11
Hello everyone, i wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes about the Ingham family. I've been a lurker for a long time on her sinc my daughter used to be a fan of the Inghams and watch their youtube every night. I soon put a stop to her watching them after reading about seedy Chris Ingham behaviour, makes my skin crawl just thinking about his exploits.... Anyway Im looking forward to joining in on here now ☺ x
Welcome, take a seat and enjoy the ride! Much better than any theme park or swimming pool as the Ingham family life is like a rollercoaster! 😉

Welcome, take a seat and enjoy the ride! Much better than any theme park or swimming pool as the Ingham family life is like a rollercoaster! 😉
Thank you, they have a lot more downs than ups thankfully! One day they have to come to a grinding halt surely

Reactions: 7
Thank you, they have a lot more downs than ups thankfully! One day they have to come to a grinding halt surely
I'm not so sure as that greasy mop that Chris calls hair could keep the tracks lubricated for years to come

• Haha
Anytime I watch their videos I just get adverts for crappy looking mobile games. Just watched saconejollys and all their adverts were for high quality brands - Clarks shoes, car seat and a new kitchen.

It must be so frustrating to them that other people like the SJs are part of Google preferred and get paid 10 times more per view.
Yeah, lots of big brands will be 'negatively targeting' (essentially blacklisting) the Ingham Family when it comes to ads on YouTube, so that their ads won't appear on their videos. Gutted. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
So for the last few years they have plastered all over you tube their fancy holidays and over the top Christmas and birthday present buying. This year she has sweated it out in the tin can and is now disgusted that people are making comparisons to them and the fizz family. News flash Sarah you have done exactly the same as Fizz Fam and are still doing it taking advantage of vulnerable people with your over priced Baby Annabelle, sorry I mean Jace. Get a grip and either get on with it and blame Chris for your downfall not innocent viewers pointing out the facts.
Comparing Sarah to Georgie is obvious who's a better parent
Mia and izzy are like them same age (1 year apart I think) and Georgie doesnt make Mia sit at home and watch karma and Sienna unlike sarna with izzy
I guarantee that if Sarah brought all those apple products like family fizz did she wouldn't make it a giveaway she will just keep em for the girls

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.