The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's her fault for plastering all her crappy reborns all over social media. Not saying anyone deserves to be robbed but I have no sympathy for her when she decides to knowingly exploit a child. Did they steal a baby Jace?

The Inghams better not quit YouTube or they are going Toulouse their house.
Bit convinent robbed all of a sudden since it’s been in the media ? Maybe an insurance thing ? ( cough ) as the rubber jaces are not selling out as fast as she would like & those tea parties are not going to be free ! Might need some extra cash 😑

Whats with sarah laugh
It’s the fakest sounding laugh I ever did see / hear , she amuses herself but no fkr else !

It’s believed the perpetrators made off on foot while singing, “a juicy pineapple, a juicy pineapple!” and clutching 3 pairs of #ifam socks, a pack of Aldi nappies and a dummy clip. Losses into the hundreds have been reported! 🤣🤣🤣

*obviously that’s made up*
😂

Reactions: 10
Bit dangerous bandying peoples names around publicly by the IFAM , one has even put a picture up of a ladies channel saying it looks like her .They do look familiar but I cant think how .

Reactions: 7
Look at all the hampers she has in the corner, guessing they are the Jace hampers. The door is wide open too, someone could easily run out with one of them. Her shop security is terrible. Idiot!

View attachment 33212
In the TH comments some are saying that they put the Ingham down on vlogs and they are wanted for ongoing investigation???
I'm going Toulouse my mind with all this tit they come out with!!!!!!

Nice bit of juicy gossip for miss psycho to get her teeth into I suppose, but to put pictures up and not say exactly what's happened, is not good, innocent until proven guilty and all that!!!
Oh and creep you were guilty by the way !!!!!!

What the duck did I just watch 😂😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
it's because of creeps like him tiktok is getting a bad rep!!!
wtf is going on with his mouth?????

Lazys rant over this!! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh that's pure gold!!!!!!!!!?😂😂

When lazy witch said she was going to cook I thought oh goody, beautiful salad some fresh meat, fresh bread, cheeses!!!????? Macaroni frickin cheese and grease chunks of God knows what!!! I have not seen one salad since the great France/ Spain I mean Europe trip.
Would you like some recipes lazy I'm sure we could help out if only for the girls sake!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The nerve Sarah has to say that it's not fair to expect parents to keep up with the latest trends and gadgets and to be happier with the simpler things in life while flogging a £300 DOLL to her audience of kids!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Chris's comment 😂
Alright Mr cocky, just wait until you try and go back to America.
Plus it's widely known that you and your chavvy wife have a history of getting a five finger discount.

Why are they allowing people to speculate about who it is in the comments of the post they shared? For all they know that could cause innocent and vulnerable people to become targets for the ifam. There is a woman replying to practically every post saying it is the Watson lady and this is not right. If they have information they should go to the police like they were asked to in the post.

Looks like the police won't be able to work on the Ingham's 'harassment case' for a while. What a shame, looks like us Tattlers won't be going to jail for a while. 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Alright Mr cocky, just wait until you try and go back to America.
Plus it's widely known that you and your chavvy wife have a history of getting a five finger discount.

Why are they allowing people to speculate about who it is in the comments of the post they shared? For all they know that could cause innocent and vulnerable people to become targets for the ifam. There is a woman replying to practically every post saying it is the Watson lady and this is not right. If they have information they should go to the police like they were asked to in the post.

Looks like the police won't be able to work on the Ingham's 'harassment case' for a while. What a shame, looks like us Tattlers won't be going to jail for a while. 😂
Where is it posted?

Reactions: 2
Cheers found it, erm what the duck is this?
In what world does that look like the Grinch?
180C327A-0410-454C-9931-970549937A5C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t see where they are saying it was robbed, just asking to know who the people were and people blindly sharing it.
It could be something as simple as calling a doll ugly, coz we all know one comment is a crime.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit convinent robbed all of a sudden since it’s been in the media ? Maybe an insurance thing ? ( cough ) as the rubber jaces are not selling out as fast as she would like & those tea parties are not going to be free ! Might need some extra cash 😑

It’s the fakest sounding laugh I ever did see / hear , she amuses herself but no fkr else !

😂
That’s what I think, bet they paid £10 to Damo to knick a few rubber Jace’s so they could say they sold all the dolls quicker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Failure to file company accounts or non payment of tax it says online
Beat me to it! Says that the company could ‘cease to legally exist’ aswell if their company accounts aren’t filed through or tax is unpaid. And there’s not much they can do to stop it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Beat me to it! Says that the company could ‘cease to legally exist’ aswell if their company accounts aren’t filed through or tax is unpaid. And there’s not much they can do to stop it
They have three months from that notice to pay outstanding tax/file accounts. It’s the start of the company being wound up unless they pay/file and apply for the process to be suspended. If they’re not careful, they are going Toulouse their business.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I wonder if that’s is where the rant about them and money came from yesterday. Because they were called out how much more money the Fizz family have and she knows that they are struggling and things are getting worse. Makes sense why she reacted to that one comment over the hundreds she must have gotten over the past year about Chris

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.