The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#51 Sarah Toulouse’s it another rant.

Or

# 51 How Toulouse it all by the Inghams.

I could go on to be honest - your right Sarah it is fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think all this heat has seriously made her lose the plot, why does she find everything she does or say so hilarious? Ain’t that funny love! 🤣
I think it’s when she watches too much Ladbaby, she’s been ‘yes mate’ing a good bit too, the lady in that does naturally laugh a lot and they are very slapstick, when S&C try it it really doesn’t work and gives me second hand embarrassment, she did it a lot at Christmas and copied a good few challenges etc too. Cringee

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What the heck, hes a grown man. If my other half was on tik tok I'd be worried what they hell he was up to. I still have visions of someone appearing on one of those Facebook hunter live streams one day soon
I agree. I really don't know what Chris Ingham thinks he has achieved in life in terms of a career. At the risk of bragging, my husband was heading up international teams of engineers at Chris's age, we have a friend who was an oncologist at that age and my friend was a senior anaesthetist by her late 30s. Chris is absolutely pitiful. Professional at pissing about.

Reactions: 12
Sarah your mouth is tou louse just shut it

Chris’s trousers are Toulouse is that why you can’t keep them up ?

That towel looks Toulouse just let it drop and resend

Chris's trunks are Toulouse oh sod it I love skinny dipping anyways

Sarah You need tolouse a few pound
Oopsie sorry chick I forgot your skint

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree. I really don't know what Chris Ingham thinks he has achieved in life in terms of a career. At the risk of bragging, my husband was heading up international teams of engineers at Chris's age, we have a friend who was an oncologist at that age and my friend was a senior anaesthetist by her late 30s. Chris is absolutely pitiful. Professional at pissing about.
isn't Tik Tok the one that was in the news about peados using it and pretending to be teens in the comments ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Unless it was a big supermarket where they have plenty of the big trolleys with seats, they should’ve left the trolley for someone with a toddler/small child.

Time and time again when my son was sick I had to carry him around Aldi because there was no large trolleys left with child seats. If I’d then seen someone with a seven year old in one I would’ve let rip tbh.

Maybe I’m projecting there as I know a lot of supermarkets have plenty but our local Aldi never had many.

Either way, she’s far too old.

Reactions: 5
The inghams everything tolouse and nothing to gain vlogs are tit again and again
Lmao
They’re just too easy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And there, ladies and gentlemen is why the tea party will be cancelled l, Mary will be too traumatised to host it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Since they obviously read here and have used many a suggestion from the threads, I'm flabbergasted to see the depths of Lazy's, well...laziness because even with all our talking about it, she still won't cook her kids a half decent meal or take them to eat some actual local cuisine.
That woman is the laziest person I've ever even heard of.

Reactions: 19
If that’s a cull of inactive/ fake fans bought by Chrisdoofer it would be more like 1 million they should eliminate- YT should have used their wide angle lens! 😆 😆

How Embarrassing!
( I’ll translate that into French for Sarah, as she’s such an international globe trotting avant garde lady of agriculture = Le Tool).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just having a thought to myself as I prepare to set off first thing to drive all the way down Scotland to take my 13 year old to see Lewis Capaldi in Edinburgh. I spent many hours trying to source tickets and months keeping it a surprise. I’ve told her tonight that we are off to Edinburgh for some shopping and see the festival she has no clue..and do you know what..it won’t be posted all over social media for all to see what an amazing parent I am. This is what making memories are about..I will see the look in her eyes and that in itself will be priceless..and we will get some “agricultural” whilst there..beats a million different pools anyday!

Is this true? Lol oh no she's going Toulouse a very lot of money
This is just 🤣🤣🤣 Sorry she’s been robbed but I’m sure lazy would even find that hilarious given she does everything else involved with the phrase 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Trying to make Family Fizz look like shite in that insta rant for buying the iphone, funny how she shows the message just after they hit 2m subs, no congratulations, this is the mention they are getting.
Yeah and lazy forgets that fizz gave away an iPad Pro and an iPhone to their fans when they had less views and subs then the minghams

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mary shortle has been robbed 😂
Some say she’s been robbed. 🤔

Others whisper to each other that baby Jace turned at midnight last night...
and he’s ready to stir tit up
#naturalhair #halfdixon #badass #undeadbaby

#
D778DBEC-39D0-4A69-908D-3A0DF0066924.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.