The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of these days they’ll put her in and not be able to get her out. Trolley and child will become one.

Years down the line they’ll write songs. ‘The Ballad of Trolley Arse’ ‘The Woman Who Made Trolley Arse’

After unsuccessful trips to cheap clothes shop, Sarah will take to Instagram to rant about ‘how hard it is to find nice clothes that accommodate a full sized shopping trolley attached to your child’ as if something we can all relate to.

(Disclaimer. I’m not making fun of Isla. My gentle comedy is meant for the burp queen, Sarah)
Oh my God 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I get what shes saying about not having to keep up with gadets and fashion, no parent should have to feel that pressure etc. Other then that, the girls are excited over every little thing no matter what it is.
You know I would agree with this soooo much if Sarah wasn’t such a money grabbing show off ,
always buying a mountain of tit JUST to show off and to make out that her kids are SPECIAL!
And it was all for show because half of it was on eBay later ,
Plus the big surprise holidays and the whole build up ,
knowing that kids watch their channel , she didn’t care how they felt even though she had a responsibility as an “influencer” to be mindful of the mental health of very young viewers ,
Sarah had ZERO respect for the alleged victims during the non situation, just blocking them , she should take her own advice imho
She’d love to be showing off but she can’t because they’re skint and stuck in a tin
Let her rant away if she didn’t care she would have scrolled on past
Sarah is pea green with envy well tough tit now you know how the little viewers felt when you were shoving all the luxury crap in their faces .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The place they are staying has a pool and a skating park. Creepy’s ideal vacation. Get ready for the whooo hoooing to begin.
I read this and got visions of Chris skating with Jace strapped in a baby carrier, clickbaiting baby's first skate 😐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I read this and got visions of Chris skating with Jace strapped in a baby carrier, clickbaiting baby's first skate 😐
I hope the skate park has a small rail in, otherwise he won’t be able to do his single party trick. (No, not THAT one!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Can someone please link Nikki’s tik tok, sounds hilarious (for the wrong reasons 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Might be a silly question, but what caused them to suddenly lose that many subs at 3pm?
I think YT does a weekly sweep of accounts for fake subs.

If you look at the last month on SocialBlade it shows a 'cull' of hundreds of subs roughly once a week (from memory)

ETA screenshot

1565730984688.png

Reactions: 8
Lazy is cooking "Dinner" mac and Cheese why do they always eat ready meals thats ok for a short time but 6 weeks eating like that would kill anyone but being lazy like her that is what they probable have at home anyway. Maybe the dog is better at home
They must be pooping out absolute fudge 💩🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is again about the Instagram story, but I just feel like Sarah victimises herself and them ALL the time. “This is everything that is wrong with the world” the hundreds and hundreds of mass shootings, world hunger and poverty, climate change and all the extremely saddening things happening in today’s world and “everything that’s wrong with the world” is the fact that someone messaged you about how you let your children buy a load of tat in a basket for a video. She needs to realise that 1. NO ONE made her read that message or react in that way 2. The world doesn’t revolve around them 3. You have such a platform to talk about so many important issues that you can raise awareness for yet all you do is complain about your oh so terrible lives. Unrelated, but that video was a massive “oh look at us we can afford to buy all this rubbish we can do this and that and our children can buy whatever they want and we have money.” That May have been a bit deep for what she said, but it just made me think this

• Heart
Reactions: 27
One of these days they’ll put her in and not be able to get her out. Trolley and child will become one.

Years down the line they’ll write songs. ‘The Ballad of Trolley Arse’ ‘The Woman Who Made Trolley Arse’

After unsuccessful trips to cheap clothes shop, Sarah will take to Instagram to rant about ‘how hard it is to find nice clothes that accommodate a full sized shopping trolley attached to your child’ as if something we can all relate to.

(Disclaimer. I’m not making fun of Isla. My gentle comedy is meant for the burp queen, Sarah)
😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 absolutely howling at this!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.