The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad she's had Toulouse her positive pineapple persona over a dm comparing her to Family Fizz.
No response to her husband and the 'no situation' but one mentioning the success of another channel and she snaps.
Jealousy is an ugly trait Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Who had Jace while in the supermarket....
Sarah was pushing the Isla in the pushchair 🙄
Esme was next to her hands free
And creepy was infront hands free
Some may say she was baby wearing but it pans further down and she definitely isn't
Did I just read that right Isla who is 7 was in a pram (pushchair) didn't someone say that would happen ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Question is - is that eye really big or is the other one just really small? :unsure: :LOL: It isn't just the eyes though. If you look closely, one whole side of her face is bigger than the other side.
Would you not wanna get that looked at? 🙈

Reactions: 4
How sad she's had Toulouse her positive pineapple persona over a dm comparing her to Family Fizz.
No response to her husband and the 'no situation' but one mentioning the success of another channel and she snaps.
Jealousy is an ugly trait Sarah.
Imagine how much she would flip out if that person had mentioned 2 million...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why aren't more people talking about Chris using his phone at the wheel, especially after driving a million miles and having little to no sleep.

CRUSTYPHER INGRAM U R NOT INVINCIBLE

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is a general sweeping statement, but if you’re having that much fun with your nearest and dearest, doesn’t it mean a whole lot more to be PRESENT, IN THE MOMENT, with that particular person and/or people, instead of talking to a blank screen and laughing away describing what’s happening to a piece of metal? It’s all so detached. It’s all so bleeping pathetic.

Reactions: 23
I just did a little googling, I didn't realise how bad baby bouncer can be on their backs/development. 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just did a little googling, I didn't realise how bad baby bouncer can be on their backs/development. 🙈
That and being stuck in a car seat for 8 hours.
It my be a reclining one but has to be upright when in the car for safety.

Reactions: 9
Why aren't more people talking about Chris using his phone at the wheel, especially after driving a million miles and having little to no sleep.

CRUSTYPHER INGRAM U R NOT INVINCIBLE
This is disgusting .I've just been reading about a mother and her 2 sons killed by a lorry driver who was changing the music in his phone the CCTV was sickening maybe instead of TIk took he needs to watch this

Reactions: 3
Just seen she posted about Izzy school trip on Instagram, let the girl have some time out! Yes you blurred the faces out but the school trip should be private, she really has no respect for Izzy privacy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just seen she posted about Izzy school trip on Instagram, let the girl have some time out! Yes you blurred the faces out but the school trip should be private, she really has no respect for Izzy privacy.
It was posted on the schools page, i couldnt work out where issy was. Such a security risk her pointing it out

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The place they are staying has a pool and a skating park. Creepy’s ideal vacation. Get ready for the whooo hoooing to begin.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And as if she climbed in there on her own...clearly lifted in 🙄
One of these days they’ll put her in and not be able to get her out. Trolley and child will become one.

Years down the line they’ll write songs. ‘The Ballad of Trolley Arse’ ‘The Woman Who Made Trolley Arse’

After unsuccessful trips to cheap clothes shop, Sarah will take to Instagram to rant about ‘how hard it is to find nice clothes that accommodate a full sized shopping trolley attached to your child’ as if something we can all relate to.

(Disclaimer. I’m not making fun of Isla. My gentle comedy is meant for the burp queen, Sarah)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think all this heat has seriously made her lose the plot, why does she find everything she does or say so hilarious? Ain’t that funny love! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.