The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please kindly gift that family a juicy, juicy vegetable. How are they not ashamed to admit all junk they eat?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She keeps posting on Instagram story’s I thinks she is loosing the plot 🤦‍♀️ It’s nit normal behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh em gheee he really DOES think he’s one of the kids
Hold the mop kids
Grampa has entered the building
Cringy AF
What the heck, hes a grown man. If my other half was on tik tok I'd be worried what they hell he was up to. I still have visions of someone appearing on one of those Facebook hunter live streams one day soon

Reactions: 5
I see another trip to the supermarket and another trolley full. Sarah says they were there for bits and bats. I think that’s code name for sweets and chocolate . Still not a vegetable in sight .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Fancy a seven year old sitting in a trolley 🙄
It’s them allowing her to sit in a trolly!! 💩 parents yet again!! She’s too old and heavy to be sitting in a trolly.

Any other parent would have told her when she was school age, that she is too big to sit in a trolly and that would be the end of it not still having a 71/2 year old still wanting to go in a trolly. If she had been stopped at a proper age she wouldn’t be asking now!!

Reactions: 9
HOLD ON.... Did she just say everything that is wrong with social media is people comparing, one upping and trying to keep up with the Jones'? YOU'RE AN INFLUENCER! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM! You're not a victim or colleteral damage, you're are the issue. Yes your kids were happy to fill the basket up but they also knew they were being filmed and they fully understand how to get that content needed for the likes and revenue to get MORE FREE STUFF AND BUY MORE tit TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO TO AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES! You're not that dim Sarah so stop deflecting. The only thing worse than a narcissistic, money grabbing influencer is an IGNORANT AND WOE IS ME one. Get over yourself and go check what your husband is up to

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The trolley and Isla has been discussed here before, this was aged ago I cant believe she still goes in one

If I remember correctly it was said theres a weight limit AND imagine her school friends seeing her

Reactions: 6
The amount of ranting she has done this holiday proves how miserable she is. Chris still in his beanie while she takes the mickey out of him and looking like he just wants to go home. The whole trip has been a disaster, the tin can will be gone by Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Something has happened fo sure as Chris would say , they’ve never been this quiet ever some tit has gone down ,
Maybe Chris has finally had enough of being the donkey and had run away again 💩 that’s him btw,
It’s anyone's guess but it’s something
Could be you tube has had a word at last

Reactions: 2
She's desperately trying to prove they're living their best lives and don't care about the 'haters'. Shame she's just admitted she's been stewing over a DM for 2 days.

Chris is pretending to be annoyed at the silly Toulouse jokes; you can see him fighting back a smirk each time she says one.

Reactions: 14
I see another trip to the supermarket and another trolley full. Sarah says they were there for bits and bats. I think that’s code name for sweets and chocolate . Still not a vegetable in sight .
It’s like they’ve been banned from the fruit & veg section.....and can only go on the isles that contain products full of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is wrong with her eye?! I honestly couldn't concentrate on the rant as her massive eye is so distracting 🙈

Please can someone take Jace out of that bouncer and give him some tummy time!

Reactions: 13
What is wrong with her eye?! I honestly couldn't concentrate on the rant as her massive eye is so distracting 🙈

Please can someone take Jace out of that bouncer and give him some tummy time!
Question is - is that eye really big or is the other one just really small? :unsure: :LOL: It isn't just the eyes though. If you look closely, one whole side of her face is bigger than the other side.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.