The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching Stacey Solomon’s insta stories, Lazy needs to take a look, on holiday abroad and the baby had a fan attached to his buggy and in the sea but they are holding an umbrella above them. That’s parenting done correctly in that heat!
Alternatively, she could simply apply some common sense. If that’s a struggle (which it may be,) think ‘Am I hot?’ If the answer is yes, what do you do to cool down? Amazingly, there is a chance that Jason may also be hot but he will need help to be cooled down.

Reactions: 6
I started watching the Ingham's just before the scandal . I found them looking for travel vlogs at the point where they were forever on holiday . But what really gets on my tits is why do they think we want to see there kids /babies constantly? Other people's kids are boring as duck lol they ain't special it's BORING. I want to rip my ears of everytime Isla talks and I don't wanna see Jace smile it's the same tit everyday .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Forget the drop the towel, the sleeping with young girls, the child neglect I would absolutely never speak to my husband again if he even confessed to knowing what tick tok was, never mind joining it and embarrassing himself and me like that. Oh my fkin very dear!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So let's guess what today's vlog will be hmmm in a pool in France somewhere...My kids get bored of swimming after a while. Those girls are going to grow mermaid tails
And there is the clickbait for tomorrow’s vlog. OMG Esme and Isla grow SURPRISE mermaid tails. 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I reckon they’ve murdered each other. 24 hours without vlogging is like a year in the life of that bunch.
Especially if they're looking through a wide angle lense

Give the boy some tummy time.

But there are so many other things to film, other places to go
Lets just say they are in the south of france, Nice is gorgeous as is Avignon. There is also a fantastic Oceanagraphic museum.

Why travel and not really travel, I dont get it.
They should go to Carcassonne

Reactions: 4
... But what really gets on my tits is why do they think we want to see there kids /babies constantly? Other people's kids are boring as duck lol they ain't special it's BORING. I want to rip my ears of everytime Isla talks and I don't wanna see Jace smile it's the same tit everyday .
The Ingham Family Ltd would argue they're "making memories" for themselves, and they can do that if they want - but don't monetise it if it's just about the memories. But of course it bleedin isn't. It's a business and I agree, it's BORING 💤

Why does there need to be an “OMG” on today’s thumbnail? Unnecessary as always

Forget the drop the towel, the sleeping with young girls, the child neglect I would absolutely never speak to my husband again if he even confessed to knowing what tick tok was, never mind joining it and embarrassing himself and me like that. Oh my fkin very dear!
I think it was a sponsorship, loads of influencers were doing them around that time and never used the app since.

I recon he’d do Britney in full school girl getup right now for a chance at a spon again 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
I started watching the Ingham's just before the scandal . I found them looking for travel vlogs at the point where they were forever on holiday . But what really gets on my tits is why do they think we want to see there kids /babies constantly? Other people's kids are boring as duck lol they ain't special it's BORING. I want to rip my ears of everytime Isla talks and I don't wanna see Jace smile it's the same tit everyday .
Ngl I’m one of those people who posts about my kids constantly (mainly my son because I’m scared of people forgetting about him) because they’re the only interesting thing about me. But that’s to people I know, not strangers on the internet.

But also if you all say one day you want to hear about my kids then I’ll be happy to share because I’m a shameless attention bleep when it comes to those awesome tiny humans .🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Crikey just watched some of Nikkis tiktoks. Erm. Weird. Surely it's just for teens? Oh, so that's why creepy was on it 😂 She needs a good hair brushing session and a scrubbed face!

Reactions: 7
OMG guys on Lazy’s insta she posted a picture of cheeky boy in his chair and then, OMG I am so excited, a picture of him and her in a swimming pool.
The pool looks like an actual agricultural building of some sort, like they might use it off season to rinse cows in disinfectant or something.
Bless Sarah falling asleep in there though - she must be done in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Firstly. The Tou-loose joke wasn’t funny the first time. Certainly wasn’t the second. Oh or the third of fourth
SAVE YOURSELF THE FIRST FOUR MINUTES ITS JUST SARAH TELLING THE SAME PUN OVER AND OVER WITH HER DERANGED CACKLING

Called it that the lazy witch wouldn’t see her daughter off. Chris had a three hour drive to drop her off and then to come back again. Sarah has a license for that car so could have done it herself and left him with the kids. Wonder how long it took him to get back on his own

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The pool looks like an actual agricultural building of some sort, like they might use it off season to rinse cows in disinfectant or something.
Bless Sarah falling asleep in there though - she must be done in.
Done in from what? Creepy does the driving, sets up the tent thing, unpacks. Isabelle washes the dishes, probably Esme will now that Isabelle is away. All she does is sit on her ass

Reactions: 5
So Creepy is driving and using his phone, how stupid are this family?! 4:15 in tonight's vlog... you can clearly hear that he his driving and responding 🤦🏼‍♀️

Screenshot_20190813-171122.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Called it that the lazy witch wouldn’t see her daughter off. Chris had a three hour drive to drop her off and then to come back again. Sarah has a license for that car so could have done it herself and left him with the kids. Wonder how long it took him to get back on his own
3 hours drive - WTF?

They drove for 8 hours the other day, I assumed they were within a short drive to where Issy was meeting with the school. Are they even in France?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.