The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will creepy make an appearance in this evening's vlog? Like a full appearance, ginger hair and all... I'm saying no.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe there's no hair dye in his shade of perv lol and now they are frantically looking for hair dye so that he can appear on more videos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe there's no hair dye in his shade of perv lol and now they are frantically looking for hair dye so that he can appear on more videos 🤣
He's probably too embarrassed to dye his hair in the communal shower block in front of all the men

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched a Majorca vlog of theirs last night and I noticed how upbeat they both were compared to now .It was the Uncle Mike tribute one anyway what I noticed was that the baby had a hat on and the sides that were showing were ginger whereas now hes blonder looking and no hat on most clips I've seen is it because they wanted to cover his ginger or am I being too critical ? Either way hes a lovely little man .They also got out a bit more .It seemed to me like they thought all the stuff was over and they could go back to normal ..then boom all this resurfaces with something else

Reactions: 2
Sarah’s friend Nikki has tiktok,her name is Nikki Emma if you want a laugh 🤣
If it the one that just came up it looks like she went to eyebrow school with Sarah

I really don’t get the tik Tok thing, it’s just people miming to songs??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand tik tok from what I’ve seen it’s mainly teens posting clips of themselves singing along to music or trying to be funny. I guess up chris’ street though 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Issys at the age where she is easily influenced by her Mum and probably hears far to much negative bile coming from Sarah’s mouth about her bio Dad. Sarah, being a total cretin, will take so much pleasure in endlessly slating the Bio dad and it’ll no doubt make her feel so superior. The damage to issys MH is of course much lower priority to Sarah.
Just another example of how they are screwing Issy up psychologically. As Issy gets older I’m sure she’ll start to form her own opinions of her other family and reunite with them even if it’s just occasional contact.

Sarah’s so smug about the therapy sessions, but for all she knows, Issy could spend the entire time spewing anger towards her selfish thick mother 😆
I've started to realise that the 'humour' in this family seems to be based on belittling each other and highlighting each others mistakes. I don't like the way the girls mock Chris (even though he's a repulsive little turd) - kids should respect their elders really. But I think the girls have picked this behaviour up from C&S - so they have no chance when they have imbeciles setting the example.

Reactions: 10
I've started to realise that the 'humour' in this family seems to be based on belittling each other and highlighting each others mistakes. I don't like the way the girls mock Chris (even though he's a repulsive little turd) - kids should respect their elders really. But I think the girls have picked this behaviour up from C&S - so they have no chance when they have imbeciles setting the example.
They shouldn’t respect elders that aren’t respectable. Respecting people just cause they’re older is a load of crap

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.