The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is when I went back to watch she stood straight up the water was pretty shallow she refused the help and stood , I’m not one to stick up for them that’s pretty obvious but I Dnt think it would fly , as much as I’d like it to 😂
Only takes a couple of inches to drown... then again maybe it was less than a couple of inches just being filmed with a wide angled lense..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Isla & Jace looked hot at the beginning of the video, Hows that air con unit working out for ya 👌 Sarah slipped up, looking for a hotel for one night, they must all be desperate for a bath, clean clothes & a comfy bed, i think you've seen enough waterparks & Lidl for now, do the right thing (for once) take your poor kids home, you've seen nothing interesting cause you can't be arsed GO HOME ALREADY
I feel so bad for the baby. 2 days in a water park in the heat. I cant even grasp how a mother can do that to a baby

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It must be so difficult for Isabelle, Imagine being that age and constantly filmed but never mind knowing that all your friends at school are watching your family channel and seeing your parents acting the way they do. Now the stuff in the papers too..I bet the poor girl is looking forward to some normality and meeting up with her school trip but also nervous knowing that they will all have been speaking about her.
Don't get me started on Chris filming in a heat wave with a woollen beanie on ! Must be quite embarassing for Issy and Esme probably getting to that age too. I do feel sorry for the girls but have to admit I would have been so annoyed if I was staying at that French campsite (the ones with the 'amazing' toilets) with Esme screeching so loud and shouting all over the campsite..no respect for other people. I actually hadn't watched their vlogs for ages but was intrigued by the road trip as considered doing something similar one summer..but oh my god no way...I don't care what they have said it is not the best holiday ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly just want to give Isabelle the biggest hug and say it does get better. Her mother should be taking her out to get her nails done or her first spa day. I know these aren’t necessities but I bet she would love that rather than painting rocks. She’s at the age where her body is now changing and you can just see how anxious she is in the vlogs. Dumb and Dumber have the most beautiful children and quite frankly they don’t deserve them makes me so cross. Sorry for my rant x

Reactions: 45
Weeks living in a cramped chavavan with 3 kids two adults and a what 4 month old baby, driving for hours on end to more unbearably hot locations only to just sit in the same poool to cool off because they are too hot? Sounds like actual hell to me nothing like what they made it to be- no sightseeing or anything legit just sitting in pools and colouring rocks 24/7. Bet that poor Issy can’t wait to get away. But the amount of hate at school she must get about it and online- surely creepy and lazy would stop filming her all the time purely for her mental health with all the hate she must get?? Idk they just confuse me

• Sad
Reactions: 14
From what i can tell they had a better time on that trial weekend away then the Europe trip to Europe. Have they even used thier bikes yet?

Reactions: 6
It must be so difficult for Isabelle, Imagine being that age and constantly filmed but never mind knowing that all your friends at school are watching your family channel and seeing your parents acting the way they do. Now the stuff in the papers too..I bet the poor girl is looking forward to some normality and meeting up with her school trip but also nervous knowing that they will all have been speaking about her.
Don't get me started on Chris filming in a heat wave with a woollen beanie on ! Must be quite embarassing for Issy and Esme probably getting to that age too. I do feel sorry for the girls but have to admit I would have been so annoyed if I was staying at that French campsite (the ones with the 'amazing' toilets) with Esme screeching so loud and shouting all over the campsite..no respect for other people. I actually hadn't watched their vlogs for ages but was intrigued by the road trip as considered doing something similar one summer..but oh my god no way...I don't care what they have said it is not the best holiday ever!!
I suppose it wasn’t as bad when they had soooper doooper holidays to Orlando in fab resorts etc , at least she could retort with “jealousy “ but this tin can trip has been painful to watch , with so much ammunition for possible bullies 😑😑

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I feel extremely sorry for Isabelle too, I remember how awkward I felt during puberty, the self conciousness was honestly crippling and I was so anxious about what people thought of me, all that was WITHOUT being used as vlog fodder for two gross, money hungry parents. That poor girl is slowly developing into a young lady yet she's still behaving like a little girl because she's being stifled during some of the most formative years of a human's life.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY DIDN'T THEY HAVE A HAT ON THE BABY!!!!!!! I'M LOST FOR WORDS, YOUR 'RE DANGEROUS PARENTS!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Well I read and digested that list of questions with the thought and contemplation it deserved (great list btw!).....but if I had to recall as many topics as I could, like on The Generation Game, (cuddly rubber Jace toy, anyone?) the only thing I can think of now is..............

.....THE BLOODY WHEELCHAIR!!!

You may as well have just skipped the rest and saved yourself the bother because it's all about the woopy doos wheelchair....oooh look at me, I'm a wheelchair and I can go forwards AND backwards. Sorry, Mr Hobbes, but nobody cares who you were or what you thought because it's all about the sodding invalid cart. And as for Brexit....well, unless the forwards backwards chairs of dreams are wheeled over from Europe (in Europe....but not this British part of Europe), then nobody gives a tit!!!

Aaarrrrggghhh!!!
The wheelchair of dreams is like the wide angled lens...it never gets old!!* 🎉🏆🎉

(*well maybe for some 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I was scrolling through tik tok and this gave me a good laugh 🤣 think they meant Isabelle though

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just goes to show that a lot of the Ifam know that Chris is a wrong'un but still love the family all the same. Poor deluded sods.

(comments taken from a Dougal video posted 4 months ago)

You seriously missed a trick there Sarah. Should have upped and left with dignity when your husband was exposed for his sleazy ways.

Could have legitimately clung onto the 'Ingham Family of Five' tag as well rather than Chris forgetting Jace makes 6.

1565556196793.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.