The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah taking the piss out of Isabelle for saying wooper instead of whopper.

How embarrassing.
It’s not like Sarah has ever said or read a word wrong.

Tadpoleon tents
Chernobble
Cuttlery
Deely boopers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They deffo love the any publicity bad or good. He edits the Vlog and chooses what goes on it. When the baby headbutted Sarah’s tooth... like why include that? Just another thing to make her look bad...
i Just find some things he includes questionable considering the hammering they are getting at the moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

And please, the same water park. Food. Issy must be glad for some down time.

Also anyone notice how in the supermarket she couldn’t get a watermelon because they didn’t have a knife? Wtf , then with the ice creams she said they didn’t have a freezer but then Issy was having a ice lolly in the evening... anyway they have come really unprepared which is so foolish. Ok if your down the road but this is just a car crash!
And no chris today.... trouble in paradise perhaps?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I see by lazys Insta stories that she's basically hinting for new toys and a seat, if your not hinting why mention go find new toys and look into the seat yourself. Lazy you got money go buy it you chavvy scrounger grooming enabler bad parent witch. After watching this holiday these parents need a bloody good talking too by ss

• Angry
Reactions: 23
You can hear the lifeguard blow the whistle when Isla comes down the slide but still creepy turns the camera away toward Izzy to get the perfect shot of the teenager in her bikini . The weirdo penny is more important than his child’s safety clearly

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Has anyone seen this debate on good morning Britain about whether kids should be influencers? Its with Laura Edwards from Viral Talent, is this the same woman who managed the Inghams?

Reactions: 11
The thing is when I went back to watch she stood straight up the water was pretty shallow she refused the help and stood , I’m not one to stick up for them that’s pretty obvious but I Dnt think it would fly , as much as I’d like it to 😂

The struggle was before the lifeguard got involved . It was the 15 seconds of her trying to swim and going nowhere then the camera cuts away.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Live questions could have been fun.

How do continental versions of Lidl compare to the UK?
Does it feel like they speak a different language in Spain and France?
What are your thoughts on the works of the philosopher Thomas Hobbes?
Does water feel shallower if you look away from a baby on the beach?
Where in the USA is your dream holiday destination?
Are nikky naks preferable to bits and bats?
Do you agree with the tightening of immigration policies in some countries to keep undesirables out?
How many bikini shots of a child is too many?
Do you feel that people place too much emphasis on the ‘Woo’ portion of ‘Woo-hoo?’
Are you concerned that there could be food rationing after Brexit?
What is the collective term for beanies? Someone said that it was a ‘Creepy’ but I’m not sure.
Drowning: for or against?
Would you say that if food doesn’t come in a packet or carton, then it is filth?
Have you ever considered doing voluntary work?
Do you understand the difference between imperial and metric units of measurement?
Is adding water to a Pot Noodle classed as cookery?
When was the last time you looked up a word in a dictionary?
What was the last thing you apologised for?
Do you prefer to be pushed or pulled in a wheelchair?
Are you a compulsive liar?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I hope Isabelle can enjoy her school trip, not having to perform for the camera and have the responsibility of making good blog content. It’s too much for children and teenagers are especially vulnerable. I work in safeguarding and I really worry about these kids. They’ll never be able to be anonymous, a quick google will show future employers, partners etc all about their weird family. I think there’s going to be a big backlash one day when the children of these family channels realise how much they were exploited.
I think this is where Isabelle is lucky as she has a different surname but we're all made to believe it's 'Ingham'

Reactions: 17
Sarah and Chris (besides the obvious) are just so weird.

Do either of them actually have friends? No wonder they are all about their joke of a channel. Aside from the money it brings in they LITCHERALLY have nothing else going on in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Live questions could have been fun.

How do continental versions of Lidl compare to the UK?
Does it feel like they speak a different language in Spain and France?
What are your thoughts on the works of the philosopher Thomas Hobbes?
Does water feel shallower if you look away from a baby on the beach?
Where in the USA is your dream holiday destination?
Are nikky naks preferable to bits and bats?
Do you agree with the tightening of immigration policies in some countries to keep undesirables out?
How many bikini shots of a child is too many?
Do you feel that people place too much emphasis on the ‘Woo’ portion of ‘Woo-hoo?’
Are you concerned that there could be food rationing after Brexit?
What is the collective term for beanies? Someone said that it was a ‘Creepy’ but I’m not sure.
Drowning: for or against?
Would you say that if food doesn’t come in a packet or carton, then it is filth?
Have you ever considered doing voluntary work?
Do you understand the difference between imperial and metric units of measurement?
Is adding water to a Pot Noodle classed as cookery?
When was the last time you looked up a word in a dictionary?
What was the last thing you apologised for?
Do you prefer to be pushed or pulled in a wheelchair?
Are you a compulsive liar?
Can there be a best comment ever on TL award? Pleeeeeeeeeeeese!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I love that they paid sepratley for the waterpark twice when the park does a 2 day ticket 😂 missed that bargin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If they are heading back to France now is that where they will see out the rest of the “Europe Road Trip”? Damn my Geography teacher telling me there was 44 countries in Europe!!
They will start making their way back home surely if Isabelle is excited she misses the long trip home. I am guessing the school trip will only be 4 - 7 days (unless it is different for private schools).

Reactions: 2
They must have had to front some of the money for these Rubber Jace’s. Every vlog she’s banging on and on about them.

Bet by Christmas they will be half price!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen this debate on good morning Britain about whether kids should be influencers? Its with Laura Edwards from Viral Talent, is this the same woman who managed the Inghams?

Yes it is, vile woman who threatened Jess and didn’t apologise

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Isla & Jace looked hot at the beginning of the video, Hows that air con unit working out for ya 👌 Sarah slipped up, looking for a hotel for one night, they must all be desperate for a bath, clean clothes & a comfy bed, i think you've seen enough waterparks & Lidl for now, do the right thing (for once) take your poor kids home, you've seen nothing interesting cause you can't be arsed GO HOME ALREADY

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.