The Ingham Family #338 Suze me but I’d Raja not hang around with the Inghams 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No not really, they are deliberately vague about it all so that it gets sympathy from the weirdos who like them but doesn’t actually amount to anything. It’s sad fishing

Reactions: 11
Just seen her comment, if it was the garage whoever started it would have been spotted surely? They would have had to run across the field of a garden, or walk round the side of the house, past the huge glass doors and back round.

Even if they were out, they have cctv don't they?

Likely Chris trying to burn all those cardboard boxes.
2022 she says it happend, if they felt that unsafe after not long living there wouldn't they have done something about it then.

Reactions: 18
Last year my induction hob switched on when my cat walked on it and set fire to an egg carton and a tea towel... I reported it to the police but my cat wasn't arrested.

Ive decided to move to Dubai for my own safety too. I was thinking Damac2... does anyone recommend Primose subdivision?

Reactions: 34
Burn baby burn , the channel it dying. Burn baby Burn creepy is fleeing the taxman

Reactions: 16
What a load of shit they speak. All I can say is if it is true then how irresponsible leaving empty boxes and all that shit underneath the stairs for months instead of taking it to the tip. All that stuff was a clear fire risk being there. It’s just lie after lie after lie with them and they have the kids doing it too.

Reactions: 14
Has it been said they’ve got standing tickets? I just assumed they are up in the gods, despite getting vip tickets

Reactions: 5
Is anyone already doing a new thread? If not, I don't mind doing it but you'll have to bear with me a mo.
---

Here you go...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.