The Ingham Family #321 "You wanted it undone, it's undid stop winging"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if colin the cyst bungee jumps out and she has to shove him back in bleurghhh you are all welcome for the thoughts I just gave you lolol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
wonder if colin the cyst bungee jumps out and she has to shove him back in bleurghhh you are all welcome for the thoughts I just gave you lolol
When she first mentioned Colin and described his living arrangements, she basically said that he kept jumping out and had to be shoved back in.

For some reason, all I could think of was those old-fashioned toys with the ball on a string, which you had to try and catch in a cup. That's pretty much what she was describing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Colin seems to have been forgotten about for so long now that I'm wondering if he was just another imaginary friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Colin seems to have been forgotten about for so long now that I'm wondering if he was just another imaginary friend.
I think she lies so much it wouldn't surprise me. She's gone awful quite about her unsuccessful operation. They didn't get quite the reaction they were hoping for with that did they!? 🤣 Even their beloved ifam didn't buy it.

Dim as duck.

Reactions: 27
Now the lazy mingham not a daddy is trying to prove Isabelle has grown up and is drinking alcohol
theyd better make sure Isabelle isn’t substituting alcohol for food or they’re going to have a massive problem on their hands
That's exactly what's worrying me. It's also very concerning that creepy is encouraging her when she's with him especially when he likes to do creepy things to her like hiding underneath her bed.
I hope she doesn't turn to alcohol as a crutch for the shite life that she's got.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That's exactly what's worrying me. It's also very concerning that creepy is encouraging her when she's with him especially when he likes to do creepy things to her like hiding underneath her bed.
I hope she doesn't turn to alcohol as a crutch for the shite life that she's got.
It wouldn't surprise me if this is what Chris is after. Something to keep permanent control over her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She could have a she-wee. I mean they spend so much time in those bloody vans with so many of them don't tell me they haven't got to pee outside quite often.

They're essential at festys since I'm pretty sure they deliver those portaloos with the piss and tit already dripping from them. Never seen them in any other state.

View attachment 2702808
My late brother who died unexpectedly in November had a toilet hire business. I can categorically tell you that they are thoroughly cleaned before delivery at least once a day during a hire and then sanitised thoroughly at the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My late brother who died unexpectedly in November and had a toilet hire business. I can categorically tell you that they are thoroughly cleaned before delivery at least once a day during a hire and then sanitised thoroughly at the end.
Yeah I witnessed this at festivals. It's just people are absolute animals that's the problem 🤣🤢

Reactions: 18
Does she ever patch test when she dyes her hair? It's something I'm super paranoid about as I've had reactions to tests before so would never not do it. Isabelle just seems to buy and use it the same day.

Reactions: 17
Let me guess. It’s another box dye when they should have bought two and the end results looks less like a hair makeover and more like her natural hair with a hint of red or purple in the right light (that obviously doesn’t show up on camera)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t believe for one minute they left Jace on his own at Katrinas
or that Chris went out with them.
im guessing he took Jace out on his own

Reactions: 28
Sounds like Sarah is going to another health visitor run playgroup because she'd had her weighed there. Doesn't sound like Mila went with them, she would love going to a playgroup and getting freedom to play with different toys without Jace. 3 month olds don't do anything at playgroup so most hope that they will just sleep through it so they can have a chat and cup of tea whilst the toddler goes off to play. I'm sure at the last appointment they were told that her being more active would be helpful but as much as they describe her as active she only has the house to do anything in. They could be spending time in soft play, playgroups, swimming, parks, going on walks. My 2 year old is the most energetic of all my children, he doesn't ever walk he runs and even in the last week when it's been freezing we've been walking everywhere. He'd be going mad if the only exercise he got was walking round a shop.
Exactly!Mila would have loved the interaction and some attention ,as her mother seems to resent giving her any! I rekon it was yet another excuse for Sarah to go and sit on her behind and have "all the other mothers" cooing over Aurora..:(
---
ANOTHER HIP SURGERY FOR OUR 2 YEAR OLD?! (DDH - HIP DYSPLASIA)

Creepstopher and Isabelle are feeling fragile from lack of sleep and potentially Strongbow. Even if you don’t like Bring Me The Horizon albums, you’ll be obsessed after seeing them live. They’re literally insane. Creepstopher says Oli Sykes is a beautiful guy and mesmerising to look at. STALKER ALERT!!! STALKER ALERT!! He has the persona of a massive rock star. Someone would go down in the crowd and he’d stop the show and get security to help. He switches from super professional to being super caring and loving guy. Yes and so do lots of other musicians. They’re off to Sheffield for Mila’s hospital appointment. Creepstopher wishes he could grow his hair really long like Oli and pull it off.

Creepstopher suddenly remembers Jace’s eye patch and sets a timer. Jace tells Mila she might get sweets in her pocket like he did last time. I bet he didn’t have to share though and she does. Sexy Creepstopher chin shots.

Lazy has never felt so nervous about an appointment. Me me me me me. Creepstopher did Mila’s hair and she’s been wrestling with Jace. Lazy and Aurora have been at playgroup. She weighs 11lbs something and she’s 56cm. She was on the 25th centile and 9th for height and weight. She was the youngest at playgroup. Mila got a sticker for being brave in her x-ray.

Recap of Mila’s hip issues. It was good news today. The hip isn’t where it should be but is going in the right direction. Out of 100 children in Mila’s position today, 80% would make a full recovery. The surgeon wouldn’t operate until Mila is 4 because he’d want to do it before she starts school. It’s really good for the Inghams because they home school. If they feel like she isn’t running funny or falling all the time, and Lazy and Creepstopher wanted to give her another six months, that would be fine. bleeping hell I wouldn’t give those two the choice of making any medical decisions about me even if they were fully qualified doctors. Lazy couldn’t put Mila through major surgery and then a cast and brace for six months. She’d feel really guilty doing that. They’ll see Mila again in a year. There’s a good chance she’ll be signed off at 4.

Mila doesn’t want Lazy to hold her hand going down the steep hospital steps so she grabs her hood for the first staircase doesn’t bother for the second; Mila isn’t even holding the hand rail. Lazy, you’re the parent so you tell her you ARE holding her hand whether she likes it or not. Either that or you carry her.

Back at the manor, Lazy had to vlog this for a core memory. She’s been looking for things to keep Aurora happy on the next van trip. She’s found a play mobile that hangs on a seat. Creepstopher asked how much it was as he had to spend £1000 on Amazon. Lazy says it’s stuff he doesn’t necessarily need. He insists he does. It was a drone. He insists he has a good track record with drones. They’ve bought six and he currently has one that works. He got a new one in case he crashes the one Lazy bought him, the same of which he’s bought again. He’s never crashed a drone, they mechanically fail on him. The baby gym was £18. He says he can make one himself with garden ties.

When Mila walked into the house Jace ran and gave her the biggest hug. They had beef this morning. She didn’t hug him back and just walked off. Mila has now given him a hug. Lazy says the second drone Creepstopher bought will be going back. They treated themselves to a new camera; Canon EOS R10. Lazy treats the camera more delicately than she does her own newborn baby. £80 lens adapters as Creepstopher wanted the best one. It’s going to be boss. £400 50mm cinematic lens. They need a spare camera because they have chuldren. Creepstopher says it’s a business expense. Lazy forgets when they bought the current camera. The two DSLR 90Ds have been sent off to be fixed. They will sell at least one. Lazy buys what the heck she wants.

First clip on the new camera. Mila hugs Aurora. Creepstopher can see a massive change with the camera quality. It will be game changing for the next trip. They’re off to Leeds tomorrow. He’s doing his best to upload the vlogs on time.

End of vlog

View attachment 2701965View attachment 2701967View attachment 2701970
Did Mila get a present for being so good ,just like her brother always does??

Reactions: 22
It's also very concerning that creepy is encouraging her when she's with him especially when he likes to do creepy things to her like hiding underneath her bed
Chris getting young girls drunk to take advantage of them? Who ever could imagine such a thing? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Thank goodness Nannnnnahhhh has caught on to Lazy’s grasping ways and is buying their much loved (by Isla at least) from the charity shop. I believe charity shops are great and more especially for the Queen of Bulk (buying and size). Obviously they benefit the charity, but less of the poor old girls pension is wasted on the great grandkids excesses. It would have been lovely to see Namnnmahhh buying a first birthday gift for Katrina’s little one. Be hoped she is invited to the party. Any guesses where Sarah buys his cake from? I’m betting Asda’s yellow label shelf.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOBE - KEEP YOUR POOR LITTLE EARS AWAY FROM COUSIN JACE. 🎂 🎉 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.