The Ingham Family #306 Lazy's been injuiced back into van life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Daisydreaming
1695576534781.png

TLDR
- Sarah has a 3.5cm cyst up her vagina. She posted a long video waffling on about being scared to have a c-section as she doesn't want to know they baby's birthday in advance.
- The doctor told Sarah that the cyst can either be drained during labour or she can have an elective c-section; it's her choice. Chris and Sarah thanked the "idiot" doctor by slagging him off for the rest of the vlog.
- Chris has bought back the DPD van. Unfortunately the big surprise was ruined by 🤡s. He claims it was sold on Ebay but that's a big fat lie. Sarah didn't want to buy it but he manipulated her into agreeing with Esme and Isla's help.
- Chris tried to claim that Isla had no idea about the van but that was another big fat lie as she shouted downstairs to Sarah in the previous vlog that they were buying it.
- Isabelle finally had her septum pierced.
- Chris wants to take the RV to America for the national parks.
- Chris fell in love with Sarah when he saw her bent down behind the bar she worked at in her frenchies.

Hi Steve 👋 🤡 Do Sarah's frenchies turn you on too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Going to add this to this thread too so it doesn't get lost in the last thread.

I think this says CLA...

Screenshot_20230924_183703.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_183428.jpg

Screenshot_20230924_183414.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Imagine living in a world where you think every professional you see is wrong, stupid and don’t know how to do their jobs. They both come across as total narcissists who think they know more than everyone and always have to be right. What exactly are they qualified in?! The doctor wasn’t panicking because there’s nothing to panic about. Get a bleeping grip you delusional, self entitled idiots 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Izzy studying alevel english lmao good luck to her 🤣 who’s gonna check her NEA is suitable to submit? My daughter’s school had to contact the exam board because she wanted to do something on American Psycho and Handmaiden’s Tale and they had to check it would be allowed. She wanted to do Crime and Punishment first but they said no. Sorry I don’t believe it for a second.

Reactions: 44
Bringing this over because apparently Isabelle is doing her A Levels 😂

According to a reply from one of the morons on YouTube she is doing A Level English and Psychology with her one GCSE 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I think the reason they were so pissed off is because they've been told they won’t be able to go off galavanting for quite a while after baby wabys birth.
She looked like she’d been crying and how she said “he just kept stressing what will happen after delivery, and we already know that”
It got their backs right up.
I’ve not watched the vlog just the clips posted here so I could have missed something.

Reactions: 45
Did Chris say he wasn't going to film Sarah at the end because she was in her pajamas? Never worries him to film his children in their pajamas

Reactions: 51
I used to work at Manchester airport as a lead agent. Chris would have no authority to off load a passenger, he was a baggage handler he would very rarely even see passengers let alone talk to them. The only people with authority are lead agents and other management team members. He is an absolute tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m sorry but it’s not only London that does private what a ridiculous thing to say, more the truth is he has spent all there money buying back that crap van.
But they can travel to Devon for 2 weeks. London's not that far on the train, none of them are in school or work, there's nothing stopping them getting an air BnB for a few months if needed.
Edit.. reread it and didn't realise it was about delivery. Thought it was still abiut the cyst.

Reactions: 30
@teaandtoast8 post on previous thread about todays post…

Lazy and Creepy reacted to this by slagging him off for the rest of the video and being angry that he didn’t appreciate how rare they’ve decided it is. They said he had no people skills despite seemingly offering reassurance, choice and a plan for post pregnancy and at one point in Starbucks creepy says in the background “he was an idiot”
this reminds me so much of the parents or family of really ill or dead but being kept alive by machines and a call to the grief tourists who latch on to these families. Always say doctors know nothing, someone isn’t dead even though their brain stem no longer function, this is exactly what she is like calling on her army of nutty fuckwits.

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but it’s not only London that does private what a ridiculous thing to say, more the truth is he has spent all there money buying back that crap van.
It took me two minutes to find the white house clinic in Sheffield that offer private deliveries and maternity care! They are such bs merchants!

• Wow
Reactions: 50
They can get a private second opinion, but they won’t because deep down they know the doctor they saw is telling the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
For those who wondered who else attended Lazy's hospital appointment (where she covered their name on the form) I don't think it's a social worker as I think they won't have the time to take on cases like Sarah's, but I do think it's someone ensuring she attends. She must have missed at least three appointments when on their long van trip because of the information below, she said she had a joint visit on her return.

QUOTE from the NHS guidelines: "In all situations where there have been three missed appointments, the responsible consultant will inform the woman's general practitioner in writing, and request a home visit within 7 days by the Community Midwife or/and joint visit with community midwife and Health visitor."

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Bringing this over because apparently Isabelle is doing her A Levels 😂

According to a reply from one of the morons on YouTube she is doing A Level English and Psychology with her one GCSE 😂😂
Oh of course she is! My eyes are rolling so hard they left the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone watched esmes video? The girls attacking each other with pillows.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone watched esmes video? The girls attacking each other with pillows.
I'm sure the pedalo's will love that one.

And you should see video she posed before that one. Heavily made up, flicking her tongue at the camera and telling people where to kiss.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Izzy doing A levels 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait to see her in 10 years time still traveling in a tin can still apparently studying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.