The Ingham Family #300 Chris Ingham is a ponce and Sarah Ingham chose to stay with him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to the Inghams on this remarkable feat of 300 threads. Few achieve it. The local authorities will have fun looking through all the receipts one day. Good luck to any new Tattlers wanting to read all the threads from the beginning. What a journey it's been!!

Some quick statistics of when previous threads were created for anyone interested:
Thread 1 - 23rd July 2018
Thread 50 - 11th August 2019
Thread 100 - 3rd May 2020
Thread 150 - 14th February 2021
Thread 200 - 13th November 2021
Thread 250 - 4th September 2022
Thread 300 - 27th August 2023

Congratulations @Puppet
1693159485143.png

TLDR
- The Inghams took the Guinea Pigs on a two hour drive for a holiday. Probably because they have no friends to look after them.
- Sarah has started begging for a freebie cake for Isabelle's birthday in 6 days time. Isabelle is being taken on a SURPRISE holiday. Hi Steve and Granny Groomer are not welcome.
- Chris Tate-Ingham-DeLonge has sold a grand total of 23 e-books.
- According to Sarah, Esme was due to be born on Friday 13th in June 2009. 13th June 2009 was a Saturday.
- Don't use Elemis or Shein lipstick if you don't want to age badly like Sarah Ingham.
- Sarah has banned fluoride toothpaste from the manor because it's bad for her chuldren.
- The weather-proof awning has supposedly leaked but Chris and Sarah won't let it be weather tested.
- Jace won't be going to school. Hopefully the Inghams' career crashes and burns within a couple of years and he's in full time education by year 3.
- The girls have savings accounts. Isabelle will have access to hers when she turns 18 on Saturday.
- It's acceptable to burp in a restaurant but farting is not allowed. Morning sickness is deliberating.

Hi Steve 👋 You alright mate? Darling boy stressing you out a bit? You might want to get yourself down to A&E for some tests because you look like you've crawled out of a grave in the photo Lazy posted of you.
1693159168717.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Hi Steve.
Congratulations on thread 300. Wonder if that has been mentioned in Creepys booklet. It must be his biggest achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Granny Groomer has packed on the pounds, you can see who Chris inherited his squat legs and womanly thighs from.

Hi Steve looks more like Bye Steve :oops: as much as he's a nasty old cream-pie enabler, I hope the old man is okay.

Mila at the age of 2 giving a 'WTAF?!' look as she sees an 11 year old sucking on a dummy. Wise head on young (frilly) shoulders.

1693162904757.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Did anyone notice when lazy handed izzy the gift from an ‘ifam’ she said “I thought you could use it for books or something” ….she either has psychic abilities or she ordered it herself 🤡
---
Wow 300 threads…now we know the real reason they are begging for freebies splashing the cash on a celebration cake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Brilliant title!

Hi Steve looks as if he is a zombie,
Isla with a dummy, :( why let her? and why leave it in the vlog?
Why give Isabelle the albums, didn't think she was that keen on Taylor Swift

Reactions: 26
Just a reminder that last thread, middle class mummy's boy Chris told everyone that he was from the ghetto.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 14.53.14.png

Screenshot 2023-08-27 20.27.03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Did anyone notice when lazy handed izzy the gift from an ‘ifam’ she said “I thought you could use it for books or something” ….she either has psychic abilities or she ordered it herself 🤡
---
Wow 300 threads…now we know the real reason they are begging for freebies splashing the cash on a celebration cake
Yes I noticed that. Thought that was strange but then she’s tried to pass off other gifted items as stuff she’s got them before so I wasn’t sure 🤣 Most likely something they’ve ordered the girls - the ‘we don’t expect gifts’ at the end seemed to be an invitation for people to send them stuff.

Reactions: 22
I discovered a website today which you can use to change any body of text into a different version, to get around copy right. For example if a journalist published a news article on the daily mail for example, I could use this website to change the wording and phrasing around so it can't be claimed under plagiarism. It's very immoral. But apparently money can be made from doing it. Anyway I bet he's copied paragraphs from other people's books and use a site like this to change the text just enough so it can't be claimed by the original author. There's absolutely no way he's written a (now 90 page?) book. Not a rats ass chance in hell. I done 6th year studies English and even just writing the report part of that course, or my dissertations for art school, took some time and research. We are meant to believe this hoofwanking bunglecunt is now the George Orwell of YouTube, (and yes I know he was mainly a fiction writer, but so is Malcolm) pulling 90 page books out of his arse. I bet the copy/paste function on his laptop is working overtime.

im ordering the book. And I'm going to disprove each of his schemes. Watch this space.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Most likely something they’ve ordered the girls - the ‘we don’t expect gifts’ at the end seemed to be an invitation for people to send them stuff.
Yet Sarah hounding for freebies from small businesses is perfectly ok 🤔

Reactions: 19
Brilliant title!

Hi Steve looks as if he is a zombie,
Isla with a dummy, :( why let her? and why leave it in the vlog?
Why give Isabelle the albums, didn't think she was that keen on Taylor Swift
Cos it’s her eighteenth and they can’t afford much of a bash. The moths will fly when the poor kid try’s to get her hands on her investment as she comes of age. The moths are likely dead. They need some dosh to nibble on. The coffers are empty 🤣

Reactions: 13
Jesus Hi Steve is looking old.

He looks like he‘s going round the sun at twice the speed of everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My husband has been writing a book since about June, he's at 45000 words, not sure what that translates into pages, and that's included interviewing people and researching (it's about his football teams last season) no way could he double the length of it in a few days!!

Reactions: 19
Congratulations to the Inghams on this remarkable feat of 300 threads. Few achieve it. The local authorities will have fun looking through all the receipts one day. Good luck to any new Tattlers wanting to read all the threads from the beginning. What a journey it's been!!

Some quick statistics of when previous threads were created for anyone interested:
Thread 1 - 23rd July 2018
Thread 50 - 11th August 2019
Thread 100 - 3rd May 2020
Thread 150 - 14th February 2021
Thread 200 - 13th November 2021
Thread 250 - 4th September 2022
Thread 300 - 27th August 2023

Congratulations @Puppet
View attachment 2408465

TLDR
- The Inghams took the Guinea Pigs on a two hour drive for a holiday. Probably because they have no friends to look after them.
- Sarah has started begging for a freebie cake for Isabelle's birthday in 6 days time. Isabelle is being taken on a SURPRISE holiday. Hi Steve and Granny Groomer are not welcome.
- Chris Tate-Ingham-DeLonge has sold a grand total of 23 e-books.
- According to Sarah, Esme was due to be born on Friday 13th in June 2009. 13th June 2009 was a Saturday.
- Don't use Elemis or Shein lipstick if you don't want to age badly like Sarah Ingham.
- Sarah has banned fluoride toothpaste from the manor because it's bad for her chuldren.
- The weather-proof awning has supposedly leaked but Chris and Sarah won't let it be weather tested.
- Jace won't be going to school. Hopefully the Inghams' career crashes and burns within a couple of years and he's in full time education by year 3.
- The girls have savings accounts. Isabelle will have access to hers when she turns 18 on Saturday.
- It's acceptable to burp in a restaurant but farting is not allowed. Morning sickness is deliberating.

Hi Steve 👋 You alright mate? Darling boy stressing you out a bit? You might want to get yourself down to A&E for some tests because you look like you've crawled out of a grave in the photo Lazy posted of you.
View attachment 2408453
Sorry, what does Hi Steve have on his feet. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Exclusive video of Creepy knocking out his next masterpiece.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, Shein had a sale but Nanar had already spent her pension, how was I supposed to boss this like a G".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I discovered a website today which you can use to change any body of text into a different version, to get around copy right. For example if a journalist published a news article on the daily mail for example, I could use this website to change the wording and phrasing around so it can't be claimed under plagiarism. It's very immoral. But apparently money can be made from doing it. Anyway I bet he's copied paragraphs from other people's books and use a site like this to change the text just enough so it can't be claimed by the original author. There's absolutely no way he's written a (now 90 page?) book. Not a rats ass chance in hell. I done 6th year studies English and even just writing the report part of that course, or my dissertations for art school, took some time and research. We are meant to believe this hoofwanking bunglecunt is now the George Orwell of YouTube, (and yes I know he was mainly a fiction writer, but so is Malcolm) pulling 90 page books out of his arse. I bet the copy/paste function on his laptop is working overtime.

im ordering the book. And I'm going to disprove each of his schemes. Watch this space.
You just won the internet today, I’m crying 🤣🤣

“hoofwanking bunglecunt is now the George Orwell of YouTube”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Exclusive video of Creepy knocking out his next masterpiece.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, Shein had a sale but Nanar had already spent her pension, how was I supposed to boss this like a G".
Tattle members after getting a hand on Creepy’s “masterpiece” (because you know it’s going to be full of spelling and grammatical errors and to be honest I am getting ‘chimp at type writer’ vibes from Creepy’s endeavour):

IMG_2570.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.